You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 12, 2012 10:21 pm  #1

I was at the airport today

I went to see off my mother and sister who are travelling for a month or so. I looked around for some crying, something I always do at the airport. There were several oldish ladies who had their faces buried in each other's shoulders. Then there was some eye wiping and nose blowing. There was a young woman crying too, at one point. But she was turned towards her boyfriend/husband's direction right at the point where the passengers go through, so I couldn't see her face at all. I could only see her shaking and wiping her face.

Overall - bleh. There was nothing that I liked. I sometimes pretty lucky at airports. A few years back there was a fairly attractive woman with red lipstick who cried without hiding her face. Even with her closed but her bottom lip did a good curl and bulge. In fact, it was one of best crying that I saw first hand.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

January 12, 2012 11:20 pm  #2

Re: I was at the airport today

Airport crying is something I look around for too at my home or if I travel through airports it gives me something to do instead of waiting nervously for the plane to leave or arrive (airports make me nervous), though I haven't seen any obs in a while at a airport, nice observations though.

Last edited by raindance85 (January 12, 2012 11:21 pm)

January 15, 2012 3:20 am  #3

Re: I was at the airport today

I always forget to look around at the airport because I'm concentrating on other things, but now that I think about it, I might be missing some great obs!

Board footera