You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 27, 2016 1:22 am  #1

Crying fetish and bisexuality

Not sure if anyone else deals with this. I am bi, though you wouldn't know it from seeing me post here. Why? Because my fetish only applies to men. I think it's because I am sexually attracted to women, but there is no taboo surrounding women crying or being vulnerable. With men, needless to say there is.

Honestly, when I see women cry, whether or not I find them attractive, I feel sad myself and feel their pain too much. With attractive men I might feel bad for them, but my own emotions are clouded by how hot I find it. (It's the same in TV and movies. If a female character cries I am far more likely to cry, too, but if it's a hot guy I just get fetishy! Lol.) And when men I don't find attractive cry... well, if it's a serious reason I feel bad for them but feel extremely uncomfortable, and if it's a dumb reason I feel downright annoyed. I don't show it, but I feel that way.

One small fantasy of mine regarding women and crying is being consoled by a female lover who is a little older than me. This is unusual because in my male fantasies, I never want to be the one crying. But even so, this is my only crying fantasy about women and it pales in comparison to how strong my ones about men are.

Is anyone else here bi and can relate? Are you bi but you only like one gender crying, or you're bi but you have different kinds of crying fantasies about women than about men? Just curious.

April 27, 2016 9:00 am  #2

Re: Crying fetish and bisexuality

As a kid, I was turned on by the sight of both boys and girls crying with their lip curled. As an adult this has subsided. I also have no sexual attraction towards men, though if a fairly feminine looking man was to lip curl, I'd be turned on a bit by that without actually feeling much attraction towards the man himself.

It's strange to think that I found a sexual attraction to crying even before I came to realise that girls are attractive, though I did always prefer to see girls cry than boys. I think it all changed during puberty, when I actually started fantasising about sex with crying girls and women. Boys were suddenly left out. One thing I would say is that the boys often did a bigger and better lip curl. When they cried they cried hard, whereas many girls tried to pretty cry even from a young age.

There was a kid in my friend circle who always did an enormous lip curl. Sounds sadistic, but I was always on the lookout for him to get hurt during games so that he would cry,

Ugly crying is pretty crying

April 27, 2016 9:19 am  #3

That goes along exactly with what I said in my introduction post about it being all about the taboo. I'm attracted to both men and women myself, and I find it to be the exact same way. Women crying is indeed very pretty, but it's not gonna get or hold my attention in quite the same way. It's like teenage kids being obsessed with drinking. That which is denied is desired. 

April 27, 2016 7:23 pm  #4

Super-Secret wrote:

Not sure if anyone else deals with this. I am bi, though you wouldn't know it from seeing me post here. Why? Because my fetish only applies to men. I think it's because I am sexually attracted to women, but there is no taboo surrounding women crying or being vulnerable. With men, needless to say there is.

Honestly, when I see women cry, whether or not I find them attractive, I feel sad myself and feel their pain too much. With attractive men I might feel bad for them, but my own emotions are clouded by how hot I find it. (It's the same in TV and movies. If a female character cries I am far more likely to cry, too, but if it's a hot guy I just get fetishy! Lol.) And when men I don't find attractive cry... well, if it's a serious reason I feel bad for them but feel extremely uncomfortable, and if it's a dumb reason I feel downright annoyed. I don't show it, but I feel that way.

Wow!. ...yeah. these 2 paragraphs, I feel pretty much exactly the same way. It's weird, I was just thinking about this topic lately myself.

Ive experienced attraction to both males and females but the crying thing is,  I'd say 90% applicable to attractive males. Maybe 10% of the time I feel drawn to crying women, and even then it has to be very specific circumstances. 

Thinking back, I'd say in the past I was most drawn to a crying individual of the gender that I was most attracted to at the time. (It varied by my age).

But since teenage years I think,  it's almost exclusively male. (Off the top of my head i can only think of one exception in adulthood )

Last edited by Ella (April 27, 2016 7:28 pm)

April 28, 2016 1:11 am  #5

I'm a bisexual woman, much more attracted to women. Female crying is by far my favorite. Pretty much the exact opposite of you. If a man cries I'm more likely to get sad with them, but with women I'm more likely to get excited. If I were attracted to male crying I'd be so frustrated.

I've seen male friends and acquaintances cry a total of 11 times in my entire life; I was also crying in 4 of those instances, and in two of those instances I was crying harder than he was. Whenever a male cries in front of me I tend to become a little bit alarmed and worried. I want to comfort him and I feel like I've succeeded once he stops crying, and it's only a turn on if he is actually being affectionate (which was only once, and it never progressed beyond him kissing my cheek). I've been in relationships with two different guys and their crying was usually intense and was associated with a lot of stress and sadness. There was never any room for fun in these cases, because their crying always stressed me out and calming them down was my absolute priority.

On the other hand, the number of female crying episodes I've seen numbers probably 400+ if we're including tears in eyes. Relationships with 4 different women, plenty of tears over issues large and small. In my experience, women have a lower threshold for starting to cry, and sometimes will cry over silly or happy events (myself included of course). This allowed me to be more playful with my girlfriends when they cried. Because of this, I have many more pleasant memories associated with crying women.

May 9, 2016 5:24 am  #6

Interesting thoughts, Truffle. Aside from acting, I have not seen many men cry. I am only 23 and until last year I'd had the same boyfriend since high school, who I only saw cry twice in 4 years. Once was an emotionally charged sentimental moment, which I liked, but the other was such a serious moment that as you said, it was too stressful to turn me on. I wanted to cry too at that moment, but stopped myself because I didn't want to take the focus off him when he almost never cried and I did more often.

I have been sexual with women but I have never had a real girlfriend. More and more recently I fantasize about dating a woman so that we can have such moments together, as well as physical and sexual experiences. But at the same time I feel so addicted to male crying that it would be hard to let it go. It IS frustrating to like male crying, you are correct in your assumption there!

Sometimes I even fantasize about the more attractive of my gay male friends (in this biz you make a lot of them!) crying in front of me or on me. Like all the benefit but no strings attached. But this has also never happened.

Sorry if this post sounded weird and disjointed, I have had a few drinks tonight. : /

May 31, 2016 5:51 am  #7

I'm very similar.  I'm pansexual, but I, too, am turned on very primarily by male tears, and I think it is for the same reason.  Girls are often much more comfortable with crying because it's publicly accepted, whereas with guys, it's a huge deal to them.  

I have had a few fantasies with women, though. Primarily, the woman has been abused in some way (not always in a sexual way or by a romantic partner, but just in general) and is staying at my house for refuge.  She's so scared that she needs to sleep in my bed and I hold her crying form all night to help her feel safe.  Sometimes, she also has issues with feeling worthless, and we end up making out while she cries, me trying to show her she's loved.  I think my brain needs all these extra levels of complication to the story when it's women in order to make them feel more vulnerable and put them more on the level that men start out on anytime they open up like that.

June 5, 2016 9:18 pm  #8

I'm attracted to men sexually and definitely prefer good male cry but I still enjoy a female cry.

June 6, 2016 7:48 pm  #9

I'm panromantic and asexual, and so while I have no sexual attraction to men or women, I am romantically attracted to men, women, and anyone in between.  That said, my crying fetish seems to be targeted pretty specifically at women, for whatever reason.

Board footera