You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 19, 2012 8:11 pm  #1

POLL: What is the main reason you come to this site?

Vote, and expand below if you wish. Your main reason for coming here can be different from what you mainly do here. For example, I'm mainly interested in seeing videos (and pics), but I end up posting new ones more than seeing them.

The poll is about your main motivation.

Last edited by TorNorth (February 19, 2012 8:26 pm)

My primary interest here is to:

Ugly crying is pretty crying

February 20, 2012 12:29 am  #2

Re: POLL: What is the main reason you come to this site?

I said read observations, because that's what I really look forward to, but I also come to try to strengthen the core group of members here and keep the forum active so that people keep joining and posting! (Didn't say that I succeed, but I try.)

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

February 20, 2012 5:55 pm  #3

I chose taking part in crying discussions but I could easily subsitute for reading about obs, viewing photos and viewing videos

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

February 20, 2012 10:18 pm  #4

I voted for "see videos," but I enjoy photos, stories, and obs just as much. But I also just love the fact that this forum is a place for me to talk to other people about my fairly uncommon fetish. It's lovely to be able to share thoughts with other people about something I wouldn't be able to talk about otherwise!

February 21, 2012 2:54 am  #5

I voted that my motivation was to be a part of the dacryphiliac community.  I do think it would be fun to meet up with a few regular members someday (a tiny, private mini-convention of sorts), but I know that realistically it's not going to happen.  I guess I basically continue to touch base to make sure I'm not missing anything, especially since a few years back, I tried hard to get an online crying fetish community going.  Now I'm almost completely tapped out and have pretty much said it all (as far as the fetish is concerned), unless I get a new exciting observation I can share, but until that day, it's nice to be able to sit back and know that that this community is still here if there ever comes a time that I'm not feeling quite so burned out.

February 21, 2012 3:05 am  #6

meantangerine wrote:

I said read observations, because that's what I really look forward to,

Unfortunately, there aren't a whole lot of those, and ironically, most of them are probably your own contributions! ;)  But that reminds me of a fic I wrote on the old forum that was written out *exactly* like a real observation... I bet if I wrote it in the obs section, no one would have known the difference.  I might do one of those again sometime... they're fun to write! (and yes, I would post it in the fic section, cause I'm honest that way)

February 21, 2012 6:10 am  #7

I voted to be apart of the read observations, I have other reasons I'm here too like the crying related discussion, post observations, be in the related fetish board and do fetish related research, thats why I come here to this wonderful understanding community.

Last edited by raindance85 (February 21, 2012 6:11 am)

February 23, 2012 3:43 pm  #8

I have voted for "do fetish related research"

maybe this sounds weird but when I discovered this forum first time (in the end of 2009) I did sign up because I thought about finding a place where other dacryphiliacs are searching for playpartners about sharing or doing crazy dac-practises...

After finding out that most people who register here obviously living 10000km + away, have RS's and don't are that "crazy" (at least from themselves)  my priorities changed...

So when I go here I'm moslty here to read some informations, storys (regretably not really many and it would be also great if in storys there would be more details...) related links...

I'm still searching for play partner(s) who like the same *things* as I like. (just wondering why this option don't exist in the poll?)  I'm now in a 'regular' relationship but it's just not the same. My current GF just can't understand what the subject has a meaning for me and also don't like to talk about it. We have talked about tears once and she just find it senseless, ugly, uninteresting. It also seems to make her very angry!  So I have to supress every feeling and thought regarding this when I want to stay with her...   She also NEVER cry (so no chance of getting observations) and definitely would valuate it as weakness if I would...

I also still find the question interesting if and why other people with similar kinks (at least almost everybody???) obviously don't see a such problem. Of course a fetish is not everything but I still ask me if I'm the only one (except people who are fixed in d/s related things) who cannot imagine to stay with a partner (for a longer period of time) with I just can't share my feelings without causing problems, even not talk about it, even it's just something ridiculous like this?

Last edited by BadCr (February 23, 2012 3:57 pm)

February 24, 2012 10:16 am  #9

I voted for "see videos", but also really enjoy observations and crying related discussions in general.
I still remember the fantastic feeling of finding others out there who have the same obsession with crying men, because I actually thought I was a bit crazy and probably the only one...

Tears are words the heart can't express...
-unknown-

February 24, 2012 6:19 pm  #10

@BadCr:

There's no rule against it, but personally do not encourage people to find play partners from this site. The concept of people physically meeting up through the internet (assuming that's what you're looking for) feels a bit murky to me. I'd feel awkward if anybody got themselves into a dangerous situation through this site. Be mindful of the fact that anybody can join this forum. It's not like one of those sites that make you confirm your identity before you can take part.

If any members do want to talk about meeting up, it should be done through pm's only.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

Board footera