You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 16, 2016 10:09 pm  #1

Grief rituals

There's a thing where people arrange African style grief rituals where essentially they gather at a retreat for 3 days and cry.  And cry and cry and cry.  The ideais torelease any suppressed greif without restriction..Obviously these are sensitive events and there's no filming but online I've found several amazing descriptions by people who have been to them and they slums like a dacryphiliacs idea of heaven.  A room full of people of all kinds unrestrainedly weeping all together.

There was another ritual I read about where a group of wiccans went to a cairn in Ireland to release their greif. All of them,  mem and women both,  eventually broke down and as they did they would approach a cauldron and cry into it so that all their tears would mingle.  I so wish I. Could have seem that.

August 16, 2016 10:13 pm  #2

Re: Grief rituals

I wonder if any interesting dynamics emerge out of that. It would be really interesting if the lot of us could somehow have a mass crying/comforting party.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

August 16, 2016 10:14 pm  #3

I would love to go to one but 1.i can't get away for 3 days and 2. I don't think I'd end up being able to cry and then I'd feel even more stuck.

August 16, 2016 10:16 pm  #4

I don't cry much either. I'd be signed up as a comforter.

August 16, 2016 10:16 pm  #5

http://malidoma.com/main/events/event/grief-ritual-5-day-intensive-with-malidoma/
This is one in the works that's going to last 5 days. . At least 3 of those will be spent crying

August 16, 2016 10:22 pm  #6

It's always been a fantasy of mine to have several women crying on me at once. I feel like it could happen there.

August 16, 2016 10:25 pm  #7

http://malidoma.com/main/events/event/grief-ritual-5-day-intensive-with-malidoma/
This is one in the works that's going to last 5 days. . At least 3 of those will be spent crying

August 16, 2016 10:35 pm  #8

NeedHerSobs wrote:

It's always been a fantasy of mine to have several women crying on me at once. I feel like it could happen there.

I'll be happy to join that club. I also like the idea of the crying Wiccans. Especially if they are in gothy make-up.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

August 16, 2016 10:40 pm  #9

TorNorth wrote:

NeedHerSobs wrote:

I'll be happy to join that club. I also like the idea of the crying Wiccans. Especially if they are in gothy make-up.

Because of the running make up? Or for some other reason?

August 16, 2016 10:52 pm  #10

NeedHerSobs wrote:

TorNorth wrote:

NeedHerSobs wrote:

Because of the running make up? Or for some other reason?

Not a huge fan of running makeup. Clear tears work more for me. However, I like it when a woman wears a deep shade of lipstick when lip curling. I prefer a deep red, but black also works. I notice a lot of things in a curled lip. I notice the colours and the textures. I like to see stretch marks on the curled lip, and the shapes it makes. In a bulged out lip the "inner" part of the bottom lip becomes exposed, and I love to see the contrast between the darker lipsticked front part and the paler natural inner part.

Difficult to understand, I know.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

Board footera