You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 24, 2016 12:27 am  #1

Your go to?

Not sure if this goes here or in videos but what's some if Hoyt favorite videos?  Ones you'll always go back to?

Moved this to videos since video links can be posted on this thread. TorNorth

Last edited by TorNorth (November 24, 2016 8:32 am)

November 24, 2016 1:08 am  #2

Re: Your go to?

I'm still in search of the "Perfect" video, the one with the right amount of realism, hysteria, tears and sobbing.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

November 24, 2016 2:23 am  #3

Mine are mostly a bit too extreme for around here. Often fall into BDSM and extreme sex categories.

But I mentioned once before, something gets me going about watching girls crying in pain when they get tattooed or pierced.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

April 21, 2017 3:20 am  #4

Robert Downey Jr's scene in Two Guys and a Girl.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

April 23, 2017 6:24 am  #5

They change.
Two guys and a girl definitely is also one of my favourites.
Mcgregor in the Impossible
Emmerdales Danny Miller with his rape story

April 23, 2017 4:57 pm  #6

flatter wrote:

They change.
Two guys and a girl definitely is also one of my favourites.
Mcgregor in the Impossible
Emmerdales Danny Miller with his rape story

It's been about a year since this boaRd introduced me to danny miller and I've spent most of this past year following his stuff.  I've found lately though its effect on me is *almost* wearing off. Like, he literally cries SO much that I'm expecting it and it doesn't have the same oomph as someone who rarely cries but finally breaks down. Still, kudos to him and his amazing ever-flowing eyes. *bows down*

April 24, 2017 1:55 am  #7

Two Girls and a Guy is one of mine too!  I also love Jude Law in Alfie and I've been watching a lot of him in The Young Pope recently.   Otherwise I rotate, but the Two Girls and a Guy is my one of my all time favorites.  

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

April 27, 2017 8:30 pm  #8

yellowrose wrote:

Two Girls and a Guy is one of mine too!  I also love Jude Law in Alfie and I've been watching a lot of him in The Young Pope recently.   Otherwise I rotate, but the Two Girls and a Guy is my one of my all time favorites.  

Does anyone know if the Alfie crying scene is online anywhere? I did a tiny bit of checking around, but wasn't able to find it. Thanks! 

April 27, 2017 9:05 pm  #9

I've only been able to find it by actually going to a website with the movie.  I have yet to find an actual clip of just the scene.  Sorry.  Movie is mildly entertaining but the scene makes up for the rest of it.  Two Girls and a Guy I have also only been able to watch at the end of the movie itself.  No youtube clip of that either that I have found.  

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

May 1, 2017 9:14 pm  #10

yellowrose wrote:

I've only been able to find it by actually going to a website with the movie.  I have yet to find an actual clip of just the scene.  Sorry.  Movie is mildly entertaining but the scene makes up for the rest of it.  Two Girls and a Guy I have also only been able to watch at the end of the movie itself.  No youtube clip of that either that I have found.  

Thanks, Yellowrose.  I'll definitely seek out a full version of Alfie at some point. It's actually nice to know that there's a fantastic crying scene out there that I haven't seen yet. 
Squonk generously uploaded a clip of the Two Girls and a Guy scene about a year ago. The video can be found in this thread: http://cryinglovers.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=1082
It's definitely one of the all-time great crying/comforting scenes, especially where crying sounds are concerned. 

Board footera