You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 14, 2017 12:27 am  #1

Tom Hiddleston as Loki, Male Disney Princess tears :D

The big screen caps at the top are from moviescreen-caps.com on page 70 of The Avengers screencaps. I didn't post any more pics from that page because the shots of his tears weren't taken at the right time and there were only like two pics at that part when he says "sentiment". The gifs are good because if you save them, you can open them up in preview if you use an apple computer and drink in each frame. :}
Also loved these gifs because the captions cracked me up. XD Here is the fight scene from this movie, because Tom Hiddles voice is just exquisite. I love him so much. 

January 15, 2017 5:16 pm  #2

Re: Tom Hiddleston as Loki, Male Disney Princess tears :D

Nice!  It's amazing how many actors of recent decades have cried onscreen.  In the "old days," you rarely saw male crying scenes.

January 15, 2017 9:51 pm  #3

White Tulip wrote:

Nice!  It's amazing how many actors of recent decades have cried onscreen.  In the "old days," you rarely saw male crying scenes.

So true. I think that's what makes seeing male actors from old films or new ones with an old fashioned air about them like Hiddles so enjoyable. It comes as sort of a surprise.

January 16, 2017 12:46 am  #4

curiouserandcuriouser wrote:

White Tulip wrote:

So true. I think that's what makes seeing male actors from old films or new ones with an old fashioned air about them like Hiddles so enjoyable. It comes as sort of a surprise.

One of the first men I ever saw cry onscreen was Liam Neeson in Schindler's List, and that was in 1993 (when I was a teenager).  It made quite an impression on me.

January 16, 2017 3:21 am  #5

White Tulip wrote:

White Tulip wrote:

One of the first men I ever saw cry onscreen was Liam Neeson in Schindler's List, and that was in 1993 (when I was a teenager).  It made quite an impression on me.

Yeah, that is definitely an unforgettable one. The first live action male actor I ever saw cry on screen was James McAvoy in the Chronicles of Narnia in 2005. Likewise, it had a major impact for me with that one. 

January 16, 2017 10:14 pm  #6

Yeah, that is definitely an unforgettable one. The first live action male actor I ever saw cry on screen was James McAvoy in the Chronicles of Narnia in 2005. Likewise, it had a major impact for me with that one. 

Welcome curiouserandcuriouser and thanks for posting.
I love crying GIFs; especially ones where you can see individual tears. 

I can definitely relate to some of what you've written. Tom Hiddleston and James McAvoy are both particular favorites of mine. Also, I read the Chronicles of Narnia books over and over as a child, and I remember being fascinated by the crying scenes. 

Last edited by Tristana (January 16, 2017 10:19 pm)

January 17, 2017 4:04 am  #7

Anybody know where to find McAvoy's crying scene in Narnia

Climbing to a high chamber in a well of houses, he threw himself down in his clothes on a neglected bed, and its pillow was wet with wasted tears. -- A Tale of Two Cities

January 17, 2017 5:02 am  #8

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

January 17, 2017 4:22 pm  #9

Tristana wrote:

Welcome curiouserandcuriouser and thanks for posting.
I love crying GIFs; especially ones where you can see individual tears. 

I can definitely relate to some of what you've written. Tom Hiddleston and James McAvoy are both particular favorites of mine. Also, I read the Chronicles of Narnia books over and over as a child, and I remember being fascinated by the crying scenes. 

OMG yay! I'm glad you love them too! Yeah, definitely agree about the gifs! :D And oh man the crying scenes in the Narnia books were really stimulating to me as well. Another favourite scene in the books was the one in Dawn Treader where the boy Eustace got turned into a dragon and started crying. 

January 17, 2017 5:47 pm  #10

Already found it, it's in my thread above.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

Board footera