You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 11, 2017 11:34 am  #1

New user, so happy to have found this forum!

Hi everyone! I just found this forum and im soo happy to know that there are others out there just like me! 
Seriously started to think i was alone with my little fetish for crying (in my case seeing men cry). Have never dared to mention this to anyone ever so hey nice to meet you guys  

May 11, 2017 11:43 am  #2

Re: New user, so happy to have found this forum!

Welcome jez. Nice to have you here with us. I am also attracted to men crying since childhood. I love to see attractive, masculine men crying. I love the sound and their face expression.

What do you like about men crying?

Last edited by Kleo (May 11, 2017 11:44 am)

"it doesn't take a lot of straingh to hang on, it takes a lot of straingh to let go" 

May 11, 2017 1:44 pm  #3

Welcome Jez! I'm also a fan of men crying - as long as it's not happening right in front of me. I get too caught up in making said man feel better and can't enjoy the crying itself, so I get my fix from movies and tv.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

May 11, 2017 2:29 pm  #4

Hey jez, welcome!  I too love a man who can have a good cry.  In front of me or on the movies, doesn't matter. I love comforting sobbing men...especially when they allow me to.  That is a great turn on, when they can trust me enough to be vulnerable with me. I also love the movies where men break down sobbing and someone just holds them and they cry on their shoulders.  
Anyway, good to meet you, there's lots of good threads on here. I'm fairly new myself, and like you, I am relieved that I'm not the only one who loves tears and the great Release of them. 
Take care!

"People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long." --Johnny Depp
"Cry to me...let it come, let it bleed...reach in and get it, and set it free." --Heart

May 11, 2017 2:38 pm  #5

Thank you! Nah i agree I cant really enjoy the crying if its someone i know well and theyre crying because something really bad happened, although i can enjoy it if theyre crying cause of happiness or getting emotional watching a movie or so. I´ve tried to pin point what it is about men and crying that i love so much..i´ve felt like this as long as i can remeber - but im also an emotional and empathetic person so maybe it stems from that. I love men comforting one another scenes a LOT haha and i want to see tears! I think an attractive man with tears streaming down his face is extremely hot. 

May 11, 2017 2:52 pm  #6

Hey Jez!  Yep, I am the same, if something really horrible happened to a man I love, I don't enjoy the tears so much as him getting them out and releasing...say if there's nothing that can be done about whatever made him cry.  I don't get off on other people being in pain or hurt...I just love the release that eventually leads to feeling better...and naturally find a solution to the problem.  Like you, I'm also emotional and empathic. I have a natural nurturing quality and love helping and being there for people.  The healing itself is magical and very attractive.  Not the pain, because I empathize too much and get upset or mad on others' behalf.
Men crying at movies or for happiness...YES. 
Movies...anything goes, since they're fictional characters usually.  I agree about men crying and comforting each other.  Lots of tears streaming and dripping off the chin is very beautiful.

Last edited by La Llorona (May 11, 2017 2:55 pm)

"People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long." --Johnny Depp
"Cry to me...let it come, let it bleed...reach in and get it, and set it free." --Heart

May 11, 2017 9:05 pm  #7

Howdy, Jez..  Post some more and tell us about yourself.  If you need a friend, feel free to holler ay any of us.

May 12, 2017 3:27 am  #8

Welcome Jez! I've been into men crying since puberty. You're definitely not the only one.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

May 12, 2017 4:33 am  #9

Jez, welcome to the forum, and please know that you are certainly not alone!  I've been a "fan" of male crying since...my pre-teen years, I think?

May 12, 2017 5:14 am  #10

Hey jez
Welcome to the forum! I hope you like it and find what you are looking for! I am same as the others: male crying in any form

Board footera