You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 19, 2011 7:28 pm  #11

Re: Last movie you saw where a crying scene turned you on?

I saw a movie called "Animal Kingdom" a couple of weeks ago. There is a scene in it where the male lead actor, who has been quite emotionless during the whole movie despite all the shitty things that happen to him, finallly breaks down towards the ending. The scene is acted beautifully, realistic and very moving. Unfortunately he is interrupted, so it was not as satisfying as it could have been, but still quite good.
I also have to give honors to Colin Firth in "The Kings Speach". Lovely crying scene "I'm not a king...sob sob".

And again...I love this forum! I can't believe there is actually a place where I can freely discuss this. 
Even though I'm not into female crying, I will certainly try to pay more attention from now on, so that I can post tips on good female crying for the forum members who like the girls

Tears are words the heart can't express...
-unknown-

August 19, 2011 8:18 pm  #12

Ah! I had totally forgotten about that scene in the King's Speech! It was so perfect the way he melted into sobs, and that his wife comforted him.

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

August 21, 2011 3:26 am  #13

^ I read the book One Day is based on, and there's certainly a lot of crying from both characters - Dexter and Emma - in the book. I'm definitely planning on seeing the movie soon :D.

I loved the scenes in Deathly Hallows too, especially Snape's. Also, though it was a bit exaggerated, I did love Ron's and George's sobbing in the Great Hall.

August 22, 2011 9:35 pm  #14

PAPERTHINGS!!!! I'm so glad you're back!

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

August 24, 2011 12:21 am  #15

Thank you :D! I'm glad to be back! And glad to see you here too :D!

Edit: Oh, also, I saw One Day, and Anne Hathaway cries quite a bit. As you get further into the movie (it was this way in the book as well), she looks near-tears in almost every scene. And Jim Sturgess has the "lone tear" thing twice, and one lovely little breakdown scene (but of course his face is all bloody at the time...)

Last edited by PaperThings (August 24, 2011 12:22 am)

September 5, 2011 10:09 am  #16

For me it was Carey Mulligan in Never Let Me Go. She has three crying scenes in the film. She does it so easily I can get really greedy

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

September 5, 2011 7:40 pm  #17

Definitely every episode of germanys next topmodel!

I guess the amount of tears shed in the original version of the show is pretty much the same. The thing is, that most girls on the show are cute even without crying. But when the big tears start rolling it's like cuteness overkill.
I'm not really turned on by it, it's more like watching baby kittens yawn or puppys sneeze. That's not really a surprise because the amount of tears, the swollen eyes and the running nose are all kinds of neoteny.

What's sad is that i only feel pity for attractive people. When ugly people cry i don't really give a shit.

Also everytime Claire Forlani cries!

Last edited by Och... (September 5, 2011 7:43 pm)

September 5, 2011 9:47 pm  #18

Does Claire Forlani have many crying scenes. I know of two personally. One in Meet Joe Black, and a lone tear in AntiTrust

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

September 5, 2011 10:18 pm  #19

I think i saw her crying two times. Most famous Joe Black i guess.
But the way she looks she will allways be super cute when she cries!

Same with Brittany Murphy, RIP!

September 5, 2011 11:08 pm  #20

Och... wrote:

Definitely every episode of germanys next topmodel!!

They tend to hide their lips a lot, as with all the models in top model shows. But I remember watching GNTM shows and finding some stuff that I liked. The women are always gorgeous.

I always wanted to see Claire Forlani cry. She was always on the verge of tears in "Meet Joe Black", but never quite getting to full sobs. It was frustrating as hell.

Last edited by TorNorth (September 5, 2011 11:09 pm)

Ugly crying is pretty crying

Board footera