You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 24, 2011 11:59 pm  #21

Re: Last movie you saw where a crying scene turned you on?

GHOST FROM THE MACHINE! I watched in on time warner cable on demand. I think it's an indie film. The guy who cries is so ridiculously sexy.

September 25, 2011 12:04 am  #22

Welcome to the forum!

Ugly crying is pretty crying

September 27, 2011 9:37 am  #23

Chris Hemsworth in "Thor"...(spoiler) when Loke tells him that his father has died.
Very, very hot because Thor is so incredably masculine, the tears stand in such contrast.

Tears are words the heart can't express...
-unknown-

September 29, 2011 10:35 am  #24

Thor is a good one. I of course found Natalie Portman's crying hot. But then again, there's rarely a movie where Natalie Portman cries and doesn't turn me the hell on.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

December 22, 2013 4:43 pm  #25

Oh just find this old thread I'm reviving it.for me it's in lotr return if the king. When Frodo and Sam come out out of mint doom.sam breaks down taking about Rosie cotton. Frodo hugs him and tears drip of his nose.I love this two because it's the best of both worlds.Elijah wood is the ultimate pretty crier with the puppy dog eyes and the perfect tears. Sean astin is the perfect ugly crier. He gets sobbing and nose run c and lots of blt and you can just hear his characters heart breaking every time. The two together it's like ultimate eye candy.

Tears are the last gift of true love.

Board footera