You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 15, 2012 8:19 am  #11

Re: Supernatural? Anyone?

Ah! That's one of the moments I was going to mention! Woundedpuppy, thanks so much for finding the clip... I'd never seen Jensen talk about that scene before, but I read about it somewhere. The exact words I remember the interviewee (was it Jared??) saying were, "He had to take a walk to calm himself down." I love Jared's response in that clip too... the fact that the directors were all like, "Where's Jensen going?" and Jared was the one who covered for him. That's just so adorable to me.

Spoiler Alert!!!:

I read an interview in which Jensen talked about shooting the scene where Sam kills Madison (the second clip I shared.) Before shooting the scene, Jensen asked Jared how he was going to approach the crying bit, and Jared said he was going to force himself to think about having to put his dogs down. The lone tear from Dean at the end of that scene was unscripted... Jensen got himself worked up thinking about Jared having to put his dogs down. Also cute: the first time the boys saw that episode, they were together at a public screening and when Jared saw that Jensen had shed a tear, he turned to him and said, "Dude, you stole my scene."

I hope I remembered all of that right? I should look it up...

In any case, woundedpuppy, I totally get what you're saying about being interested in the behind-the-scenes of crying scenes! All of the scenarios you posed sound so... GAH!!! Also, I'm glad you expounded on what your plans were for the fic you were writing... I'll confess that I was disappointed when you said you weren't going to continue. Heh. But at least now that I know where you were going to take it, I can imagine it for myself. Maybe I'll write some fics of my own to contribute to the forum...

April 15, 2012 4:21 pm  #12

Yeah, I was actually quite surprised to hear about the whole "taking a walk" bit -- did not picture that at all!  Wow.  Was also surprised how Jensen approached the scene by just letting it happen in character and not planning out the crying (as opposed to using a personal experience to purposely illicit the tears, such as Jared did with the dog scenario).  Seems I have much to learn about actors and their crying!

I've really only partially described what I meant about the way the fic was going to play out... there were a couple more twists than that, but I think I'll leave the rest of the explanation alone just in case I ever do continue (thanks for liking it, by the way... really, the hot part was only just beginning when I stopped, so I'm sorry I ran out of steam before actually writing it down).  But I am CRAVING some fic written by crying fetishists, so I really hope you write some!!!!  Even just a paragraph!  I hope no one ever starts writing fics and thinks they aren't good enough or thinks it needs to be some big long thing before posting.  The way I look at it, even a few sentences can be enjoyable.  And no one is here to judge (as long as forum rules are followed).  Crying fetishists know what other crying fetishists want to hear, and this seems like a perfect place for people to share.  There was a girl here awhile back called Punkchick who wanted to do a crying roleplay, which seemed like an incredibly cool idea at the time (we had a whole backstory set up), but in hindsight, I guess it's just as well she dropped out of it as I probably would have become way too obsessed with my character!!  Though I'm sure I could handle reading someone else's roleplay without getting too obsessed!

Anyway, I see there are blooper reels on YouTube for every season of Supernatural, but I'm gonna assume there's no crying bloopers in them unless someone states otherwise (yes, I'm hoping someone states otherwise)

March 1, 2013 4:56 am  #13

woundedpuppy - I am coming out of lurking to let you know that there IS a very small blooper from the actor who plays Sam where he can't remember his line because he's caught up in his emotions...it is very cute I'll post the link in my next post, because I have to have 2 postings.

March 1, 2013 4:58 am  #14

Here is the link! You can find the part I'm talking about around 6 minutes into the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_UQ3UuQUvM

March 1, 2013 3:28 pm  #15

I think I really need to start watching this show!

March 3, 2013 7:34 pm  #16

Haha, great find, Rustyspoons!  Thanks and please de-lurk more frequently!! 

March 14, 2016 6:08 pm  #17

This isn't exactly what I'd look for in a crying scene but here is Misha Collins talking about how Castiel should have a right proper crying scene and he kinda simulates Cas sobbing his eyes out. It's funny but also cute.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

Board footera