You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 27, 2017 4:56 am  #1

A few nice moments from Life including zero-G tears, male and female

Sci-fi thriller Life has multiple moments of male and female crying. They're all subdued but lovely.
http://putlocker.today/watch/QG3zlKxo-life-2017.html
Spoilers!

51:25 Jake Gyllenhaal, Hiroyuki Sanada (whom I've posted before) and Rebecca Ferguson cry over a crewmate's death. This is the most pronounced crying.
1:05:30, Rebecca cries a few tears, one of which leaves her face in zero G
1:19:10 very subtle but Jake Gyllenhaal definitely tears up while reciting a book, and has to stop for a moment

Last edited by PhoebeOnThePhone (February 8, 2022 3:13 pm)

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

July 20, 2017 9:41 pm  #2

Re: A few nice moments from Life including zero-G tears, male and female

These are all lovely! And such great video quality, too. I don't think I've seen this incarnation of putlocker before.

I'm always on the lookout for Jake Gyllenhaal clips. (I'm still holding out hope for the perfect extended crying scene compete with individual falling tears.) As you mention, these are all pretty subtle, but I especially like the wet eyelashes in the first scene and the adorable trembling lip in the last one. 

Rebecca Ferguson's zero G tear is quite cool as well!

Last edited by Tristana (July 20, 2017 9:42 pm)

February 8, 2022 3:19 pm  #3

Re: A few nice moments from Life including zero-G tears, male and female

Updated to add an active link to replace the dead one.

As much as I love Jake's understated tears, my favorite here is Hiroyuki Sanada, who breaks down into gasping little sobs. Honestly he's a lovely crier. He's cried at the end of The Railway Man (in Colin Firth's comforting arms, no less), and in an episode of Helix.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

Board footera