You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 14, 2017 7:36 am  #1

My turn!

Statistics
Sex: F
Orientation: straight
Location: Western Canada (any other Canadians lurking here by chance?)  

Interests
Interested In: male crying and vulnerability, comforting men, both sexual and emotional interest
Interest in the forum: discussions with other people who 'get' this fetish -- not feeling so alone with it!
Your own crying: healthy relationship with it, feels good, can cry on command but too shy to share here
Other fetishes: male sneezing
Yourself in general: into theatre and music

Last edited by woundedpuppy (July 23, 2017 5:04 pm)

July 16, 2017 2:53 pm  #2

Re: My turn!

Talk me through the "cry on command" bit. What methods can you use to achieve that?

Ugly crying is pretty crying

July 16, 2017 6:44 pm  #3

TorNorth wrote:

Talk me through the "cry on command" bit. What methods can you use to achieve that?

At home or out in public when I'm not being watched, I think of something that makes me sad or happy and cry real tears.  I am used to doing it and usually do it for a feeling of release.  Sometimes I'm listening to music at the time.  It is silent, controlled crying, not sobbing.  I let the tears roll down my face, even in public (though I try to be very discreet about it).  

Although I can do it under these circumstances, historically I have struggled with trying to do it in front of others.  It seems to take a lot more concentration.  I have not yet really been successful, although I've only tried it a few times.  I did manage to get to the point of wet eyes one time, but it required being off on my own and then simply coming back and 'presenting' myself that way, so doesn't really count.  A different technique might help, I dunno.

July 16, 2017 8:31 pm  #4

Have you been in situations where you needed to "present" yourself that way? Would you let the tears fall if you're being watched or can be watched?

When was the last time you actually sobbed? Are you a lip curler?

Ugly crying is pretty crying

July 17, 2017 12:13 am  #5

TorNorth wrote:

Have you been in situations where you needed to "present" yourself that way? Would you let the tears fall if you're being watched or can be watched?

When was the last time you actually sobbed? Are you a lip curler?

Haha, the example of "presenting" myself was just that acting exercise I had mentioned in another thread.  My willingness to let tears fall is dependent on the situation.  Acting?  Definitely!  Just need to get better at it.  Counselling?  Yes.  Doing a comedy thing but failing to get a laugh?  No.  For pride’s sake, I have tried hard to suppress tears when this occurs.  Crying because you feel like you suck does not feel like a cool reason to cry.  

I have probably sobbed a little bit (I think it would qualify as sobbing?) within the last few months?  Truthfully, I don’t pay much attention to these things as fetish-wise, I’m not into my own crying.  The lips/chin area would be most affected if I tried very hard to suppress crying or cried very hard, but both these things are rare for me.  I almost always will let things spill out before the rest of my face can become too “ugly”.  I guess this speaks to my general preference for seeing tears over a scrunched up or distorted face.  

Last edited by woundedpuppy (July 17, 2017 12:22 am)

July 19, 2017 1:07 am  #6

It's funny, I feel like I've gotten to know you so well over the years. 

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

July 19, 2017 2:24 am  #7

meantangerine wrote:

It's funny, I feel like I've gotten to know you so well over the years. 

Well, with 521 posts as WoundedPuppy, 58 as Diana (when I lost access to my WoundedPuppy account) and however many more I made on the original crying forum, I guess I have been quite chatty! ;)  It's great to see people from the original crying forum still here!  And neat to see how the fetish plays out differently in different people's lives over the course of time.  

July 24, 2017 1:54 pm  #8

Being able to cry on demand is awesome! An ex-girlfriend many many years ago could make tears stream from her eyes virtually at will and immediately - she rarely sobbed, just big stunning tears that fell down her face. It was the early days of my fetish and probably helped develop it into what it is today. Don't think I could handle her today! I'd be asking her to cry every 5 minutes!

Board footera