You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 2, 2017 7:18 am  #1

flatter

Better late than never:
​I am female, straight and 43 years old.
​I live in the german speaking part of Europe.
​I am more into male crying, tears and sobbing. If the context is right I also like female tears. Crying turns me on, I am not the comforting type.
My interest in the forum is more for discussions and observations.
I tend to tear up and I can feel the emotions building but I am not the type to cry openly in front of anybody.
I don't bother sharing  about crying events (also pictures) on the forum because it is not my "normal life", where I am the one who doesn't cry.

I work in the medical field, like to do sports an music, I have a family. 

August 3, 2017 12:24 am  #2

Re: flatter

Freut mich sehr, dich endlich kennenzulernen! 

When you say you are "not the comforting type," does that mean that you are more into the BDSM side of things? Or just that you enjoy the sights and sounds of tears without needing any emotional context? 

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

August 3, 2017 5:42 am  #3

I don't like BDSM at all and an emotional context is very important for me, otherwise it is just crying. Not being a "comforting type" means I am very bad in holding someone and also have a problem being touched by an other person when crying. Actually I would like to be held but first I cry rarely and second my comportment doesn't encourage an other person to touch me. Don't get me wrong I am the Master in comforting with words and asking the right questions to offer comfort to other people.

August 3, 2017 9:29 pm  #4

Ah, I see, sorry for the confusion. I'm kind of the same way, but only with people I'm not close to. 

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

Board footera