You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 24, 2012 6:51 am  #11

Re: Thank You all

Wow, Iam SO relieved to hear that there are others that feel the same as I do, Thank you carrot cake and meantangerine for confirming that just because Iam aroused by a female crying does not make it a "gay thing" (no offense to anyone).
I go through periods where I don't feel that lurching at all, and then I go through other times where it is litterally all I think about and it cuts into my daily routine, thats when I HAVE to step back and make myself stop thinking about it. When I find a new crying scene or meet a new person who is prone to crying, sometimes all it takes is to hear them say the word "cry". And at other times it takes a lot more.
For me it is the comforting, for sure.  And btw I must have watched the episode "Sand castles in the Sand" Of How I Met Your Mother 50 times. The part where Barney comforts Robin, (a character who normally hides her feelings) is exactly what I want to hapen. Anyone else seen this one?
I never realized it untill this forum, but I do have problems with my family crying, it is not something we do, and when I see it I get very uncomfortable, possibly because of the sexual connection. ( of course im ok with kids and babys crying, Im a nanny/give swim lessons quite often, and seeing the litle one's cry would NEVER be sexual for me)

“...you know that a good, long session of weeping can often make you feel better, even if your circumstances have not changed one bit.”
― Lemony Snicket, The Bad Beginning

April 25, 2012 9:55 am  #12

Hello, SomeoneG1, and welcome! I'm a 20-year-old female, and the stomach lurching thing? Happens to me ALL the time when I'm indulging in the fetish! For me, it started with just the stomach thing and then gradually, it spread to a feeling that I could identify as arousal, and now I get feelings both in my stomach and, y'know, the usual place to be aroused

I have to say, I do get aroused by both female and male crying, but that is because I'm bisexual. But occasionally, I will find the thought of someone crying who I'm not attracted to arousing, so I don't think it has to mean that you find the person attractive. And hey, if it turns out you are bi, then of course that's no problem either!

April 26, 2012 6:27 am  #13

Thanks for the encouraging words Lemon, It's confusing sorting it out! Good to know Im not alone on the stomach thing

“...you know that a good, long session of weeping can often make you feel better, even if your circumstances have not changed one bit.”
― Lemony Snicket, The Bad Beginning

April 26, 2012 10:20 am  #14

Welcome to the forum, SomeoneG1! I'm a 25-year-old female and am VERY familiar with the "stomach thing"... it took me a while to identify it as arousal. Some of my other fetishes were easier for me to recognize as being sexual in nature (I say "some", but I mean "one": sneezing), but the crying fetish took me a bit longer to figure out. It wasn't until late high school that I really realized that it was a sexual fetish.

Welcome to the forum!

April 26, 2012 8:56 pm  #15

Welcome to the forum SomeoneG1 - you have definitely come to the right place to ask questions about your crying fetish 

I'm intrigued as to this "stomach thing" - it appears so far to be a female thing which many of you are linking to feelings of arousal.
I can't say this is something I've particularly experienced or heard of any other males experiencing.

Being careful not to break forums rules here... but...

With me arousal from being "turned on" by crying or tears effects only one particular part of the male body - but the intensity can vary depending on the level of the excitment !
I do envy females here as it can be very difficult to hide the fact you are getting "turned on" - say when you are giving a girl a hug - I say no more   

But if I'm understanding the comments from our female members although more discret the whole being "turned on" process appears more complex.
Is the "stomach thing" like excitment, nervousness or butterflies in the stomach?
Does it always come with the other more obvious sexual symptoms - i.e. making your juices flow (can I say that ) - can being "turned on" by your fetish lead to experiencing the big "O" ?
It does with me, but obviously a different big "O" !!

If you are with a significant other, and they are crying do you (under the right circumstances) experience any of these symptoms?

It's fasinating from a gender point of view how we react different to our fetish

April 26, 2012 11:42 pm  #16

Gosh, I don't know what the stomach thing is, but it for me I think it only happens with arousal from the crying fetish - nothing else! (apart from perhaps other things linked to vulnerability, to a lesser extent, rather than sexual things). I have one other fetish, and obviously there are more normal things to be turned on by as well, and nothing else gives me the stomach flip. I can only comment on my own experience, of course, but I think it's a mixture of excitement and empathy, with perhaps a touch of nervousness because someone showing you that vulnerable side of them IS a tiny bit frightening, in a good way!

I've just had a look at the forum rules to check I'm not breaking them by discussing the sexual aspect in this way, and I don't think I am, but please forgive me if so.

Right, so I just watched a few seconds of a video I know does it for me. And basically, the stomach pang comes first - it's a sharp, sudden feeling, kind of like the feeling you get when you wake up on the day of a big exam or something (so I guess it probably has a fear aspect) - and then, almost immediately, the normal feeling of arousal. I get this when I'm watching a video, or reading fanfiction, or in real life either when actual crying occurs or when someone does something that's linked to crying or sometimes just general vulnerability (for instance, this evening I hugged my boyfriend and he made a noise like the sort of intake of breath when someone cries, and that gave me a short pang of arousal). But, and I very much imagine other women are very different to me on this count, arousal is really as far as it goes with this particular fetish. I really enjoy the stomach feeling, and it can even, as you say, 'make the juices flow', but I cannot reach 'O' from it. For me (I hope I can say this), it does not pair well with... stimulation... My other fetish does, but that is the opposite - I do not want to think about it other than when I want to, y'know, get there, and it is a purely physical thing. With crying, though, I think about it all the time just for that wonderful stomach feeling and the feelings that go with it. It's like it's more of a mental fetish than a physical one.

Sorry, long post, but I hope that went some way to answering your questions. I agree that it is very interesting how different people react to things. I'm going to ask my boyfriend whether he's ever experienced the stomach flip now. I never thought that it might be a female thing!

April 26, 2012 11:46 pm  #17

I'm slightly worried now that I may have gone into what the rules deem 'inappropriate discription of sexual arousal brought on by crying' - as I said, it was not my intention to offend, and I was only following cues from the questions asked while trying not to be too crude.

April 27, 2012 1:24 am  #18

To answer your question, tearhunter, I definitely have both physical and mental symptoms of arousal from crying. As lemoniep said, I can't reach "O" from simply viewing tears or sobbing, but with a little...assistance, I can. I associate that stomach feeling with arousal in general, so I don't separate arousal in a particular part of my body from mental arousal. I don't know if it's a gender thing or just an individual experience.

This is a good discussion! I don't think we're being TOO crude.

Last edited by carrotcake (April 27, 2012 1:25 am)

April 27, 2012 1:45 am  #19

You can say orgasm, erection, masturbation etc. After all, there's no pretending that this is not a SEXUAL fetish site. Just keep it formal and not too descriptive.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

April 27, 2012 3:31 am  #20

TorNorth wrote:

You can say orgasm, erection, masturbation etc. After all, there's no pretending that this is not a SEXUAL fetish site. Just keep it formal and not too descriptive.

Well, personally, I identify as asexual, and this "fetish" for me has sort of developed into more of a "fixation" or "fascination".  Observations in my day-to-day life are still few and far between, and give me mild "arousal" symptoms (increased heart rate, adrenaline rush, weak knees, the stomach thing), but my thoughts are never sexual in nature, merely romantic, in a comfort sense (the most I will think about is being the crying girl's 'shoulder to cry on/giving her a hug/offering her a tissue or two).  This honestly helped my security over this side of me (the crying fixation part) a great deal, as the thought of myself in that sort of sexual situation at a socially inappropriate time really freaked me out as a preteen/mid-teen.  Of course, this is just me, and I did come to this forum back when I did still identify as a crying fetishist/dacryphile.

Board footera