You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 8, 2017 4:59 am  #1

Hello!

I figured that I might as well introduce myself before doing anything else, so here goes nothing!

Sex: female
Orientation: straight

Interested in: male crying and sobbing. The thing I like most about male crying is that the man is essentially "losing control" of his emotions. Men are usually so put together and "manly" that I'm fascinated with the reasons why they're crying, and who they feel safe enough to be around when they cry.
Interest in the forum: I've been on this site a lot in the past few months, and I finally decided to take the leap and join. I want to talk with fellow dacryphiliacs, share my collection of crying scenes, and possibly write something for the fiction board.
My own crying: ... well, I'm very overprotective when it comes to my own crying. I'm afraid of crying in front of other people due to some painful past experiences (AHEM, third-grade teacher who yelled at me for crying), so if I find myself welling up in public, I will do anything to stop it. The only place I allow myself to cry is in my bedroom, and I do it as quietly as possible. I'd say that I cry about three times a month--sometimes more or less, depending on hormones and life circumstances.
Other fetishes: omorashi (which also falls under the category of "losing control")
Yourself in general: I'm a very creative person. I write stories, I'm a poet, I play the piano and guitar, and I've dabbled in theater. I'm an introvert, so it takes me a while to warm up to other people, but when I do, I'm goofy and enthusiastic. My best friend once told me that I'm the "whitest person ever"... and she would know, since she's seen my dance moves
Fun fact: In case anyone is wondering what my username means, it's a combination of three state abbreviations: AZ, UT, and ID. Growing up, my family moved frequently, so I've lived in Arizona, Utah, and Idaho (heaven help me if anyone asks me where I'm from).

Anyway... I look forward to meeting you guys and participating in the discussions!

Still, by the clock's revolution each hour,
I dissolve into tears about ev'ry half hour.

October 10, 2017 4:04 am  #2

Re: Hello!

Welcome, azutid!  Thanks for introducing yourself (and explaining how you came up with your unique username)  

Board footera