You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 5, 2012 9:09 pm  #1

How did you find the forum?

Hello All,
I had a question that's been on my mind, I was wondering, how did you find the forum? Me first, I found it by looking up in google search "crying" or something similar, then I found the website attached to the forum when it was on proboard's. I've never looked back since I found this place. When the proboard's forum disappeared I then I joined the Yahoo group that's also how I found this place. What about you guys?

Last edited by raindance85 (May 7, 2012 7:12 am)

May 5, 2012 10:37 pm  #2

Re: How did you find the forum?

found it also back when used to be on google groups and/or the one after that. i either found it by accident or i googled crying forum or something like that dont quite remember.

May 7, 2012 5:57 am  #3

I googled "crying fetish" and found the old proboards site. Then I freaked out when that disappeared and kept checking that Yahoo group until this group was created. So glad we're all here!

May 7, 2012 12:43 pm  #4

Same as carrotcake. I googled dacryphilia sites and found the old proboards site. After that was taken down I built this one.

Last edited by TorNorth (May 8, 2012 12:51 pm)

Ugly crying is pretty crying

May 7, 2012 5:22 pm  #5

For me it was a random search through Google of Hayley Atwell crying, and I found this place on one of the search pages

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

May 7, 2012 5:50 pm  #6

Everyone already knows my answer to this question. 

I just googled "crying fetish" and today this board showed up third on the google list.  So it certainly isn't hard to find if you know you have a crying fetish. 

Do you know how much traffic this board get from non-registered members, TorNorth?

May 7, 2012 10:06 pm  #7

No clue. But guests pop up now and then.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

May 8, 2012 5:28 am  #8

Id loked for information on this before, never realised it was a sex fetish untill, on a whim, I tried "crying fetish" and thank God, found you all

“...you know that a good, long session of weeping can often make you feel better, even if your circumstances have not changed one bit.”
― Lemony Snicket, The Bad Beginning

May 8, 2012 7:45 pm  #9

TorNorth wrote:

No clue. But guests pop up now and then.

I can see visitor stats that find the forum via the front end webpage - we are avaraging about 7 new visitors a day - they obviously don't all become members 

May 8, 2012 11:19 pm  #10

Wow, 7 a day...

I wonder why they don't become members.  Obviously most of them aren't fetishists themselves (and/or don't realize that if you join, you'll access some of the best parts of the forum that are otherwise hidden).

Board footera