You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 14, 2012 7:59 am  #11

Re: Fetish and your personality type

Whoa... I'm also INFP!

May 15, 2012 5:04 am  #12

Cool to see how many INFP's are on here! I always test as the thinking, judging, type.

I am Super introverted, but I can also be quite extroverted at times.
Iam very rational and I think I sometimes try control my emotions by working them out logically.
I RARELY cry in front of people, Iam not embarassed, but it just won't physically happen,
If Iam by myself, the sometimes smallest thing will reduce me to tears.

“...you know that a good, long session of weeping can often make you feel better, even if your circumstances have not changed one bit.”
― Lemony Snicket, The Bad Beginning

May 15, 2012 9:06 pm  #13

TorNorth wrote:

Introvert. In fact I suffer from social anxiety.

Inwardly I consider myself quite emotional. Outwardly I am sometimes perceived to be cold and distant. I guess expressing emotions is what I have a problem with.

Me too! My anxiety isn't really strongly tied to social situations, although I hate crowds and parties. I'm an equal opportunity worrier.

I suffered from depression as a teenager, so I learned to internalize all my feelings. Never cried, never talked to people about it unless I was super close to them. I'm mostly recovered now, but those tendencies are still there.

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

May 16, 2012 3:38 pm  #14

I took the test like 5 times usually at least a year apart and I think I got ENFP each time even if I may have answered the questions a little differently each time. That test is pretty cool.

May 18, 2012 10:49 pm  #15

Oh, and I'm ISTJ. Took it four years ago and five minutes ago, got the same result both times.

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

May 19, 2012 7:36 am  #16

I'm also an INFP!  Although, according to various friends I tend to act a bit like an extrovert, inside I often feel shyer than I let on.  I used to have a big problem with social anxiety too, but these days I'm perfectly fine in most social situations...public speaking is the only thing that still kind of terrifies me. 

I don't really believe much in astrology, but I'm a Pisces with a rising sign in Cancer and my moon sign is in Scorpio - all three are water signs, which are considered the most emotional types in the zodiac.  I often attempt to hide my own emotions, but if I'm discussing an emotionally charged topic, of if my feelings have been hurt, my emotions are usually obvious.

May 20, 2012 12:59 am  #17

Okay, so I just got curious and took the test again (took it ages ago), and, as I was then, ENFJ . Haha I seem to be the only one?

May 20, 2012 1:51 am  #18

what test are you guys talking about?

May 20, 2012 2:43 am  #19

This is the Meyers-Briggs Personality Test, which is available on an assortment of websites.  Just FYI: I am an INTJ (INTP when I was an early teen, switched to J in the past few years, it seems).

May 20, 2012 4:59 am  #20

I just took it and I got ESTP, although I don't know how accurate this is as there were a bunch of questions that I was in the middle on.  The thing about me is that the personality I want is extrovert but I am socially awkward

Board footera