You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 15, 2018 11:27 am  #1

Girlfriend obs - contact lens tears

Hi all. So in this thread I'll post a few obs of my girlfriend shedding tears while putting in her contacts. These are totally my favorites, and the ones with my friend in windy weather pale in comparison (to me, at least).

As before, I'll start off with the first time I saw my girlfriend's eyes water while putting in contacts. I'd actually told her about my weird attraction to female tears. I'd told her that I never wanted to see her in pain and cry tears of sadness, but at the same time it'd be lovely if she could somehow bring tears to her eyes. I asked her if she could cry on cue, but she couldn't, sadly. And her eyes are not sensitive like my friend's, therefore cold and windy weather has little effect on my girlfriend (which is a shame). And I have cut onions with my girlfriend a few times, but her eyes don't water nearly as much as my friend's, and not all onions are strong enough to make even me cry (those particular onions in my other obs were pretty much outliers lol), let alone my girlfriend whose eyes aren't nearly as sensitive as mine.

Anyway, as we were having this conversation about my fascination with tears, she told me that she'd cry everyday while putting in her contacts, and asked me to come over one morning when she would be putting in her contacts. And just a few days later, I had to pick her up for something, and so I drove to her place. I went in and she said, I'm just about to put on my contacts, so you're going to enjoy this because it really makes me cry a lot. My heart started beating fast as I followed her into her room. She had her contacts ready (she'd been waiting for me, to insert them in my presence so that I could see her tears), and she picked the first one up, held her left eye wide open with her fingers, and gently slid the contact into her eye. As it went in, she let go of her eyelids, blinked slightly, and as she opened her eyes, she was staring at me with the entire Caspian sea (which is apparently the largest lake in the world, I just found out through a Google search, lol) in her left eye. We were only a few months into our relationship back then, and I'd never seen her cry before, and it was the most stunning sight I'd ever seen! The tear stood in her eye for a while before dripping down her cheek, and another tear started to form as the first tear bid adieu to her eye and said hi to her left cheek. Leaving the tear on her left cheek flow unchecked,  with more tears waiting in line to roll down, she started holding her other eye open with her fingers, holding her lower eyelid with her ring finger and her upper eyelid with her middle finger. Then she took the other lens in her hand, and slid it into her right eye the same way she had slid the other one into her left. She closed both her eyes, sending yet another teardrop running down her left cheek, gushing down the same trail as her two previous tears. And when she opened her eyes, what a sight it was! Both of her exquisite, dark brown eyes set in pearly white, dazzling with diamond-like tears in the bright rays of the morning sun seeping through her window, with a lovely smile on her face that was enhanced a hundredfold by her tears (sorry once again for the bad poetry, lol). For a few moments that felt like eternity, I just sat there staring into those lovely eyes which were now swimming in her tears, as the first tear rolled down her right cheek all the way to her chin to meet the tears from her other eye that had already been forerunners. All this imagery aside, what was most striking was that in spite of all the tears, her eyes remained pretty clear. And the rate at which her eyes filled up was just perfect. It was neither too fast that her tears kept just running down her face without giving me the opportunity to admire them where I most admire them, in the eyes, shining, just as they're about to overflow, nor too slow that her eyes just didn't fill up enough. The tears would just fill up steadily, a teardrop would run down her cheek, and her eye would then refill just as steadily as before. After about a minute of just staring, I held her in my arms and wiped the tears off her cheeks. It was a really special moment for me since it was the first time I'd wiped someone's tears. The feeling of her teardrops on my fingers was just out of this world. I wiped the next few tears as well as they ran down, my eyes still intently fixated on hers. After wiping the next few tears, I kissed the last few tears off her cheeks. It was just amazing! And what I'm really amazed by is how her tears continued to flow for almost 5 whole minutes after she'd applied her contacts. And it wasn't an one time thing as now I've been with her many times when she's put in her contacts, and it's been the same every time! There is nothing wrong with her eyes, she can see very clearly with her contacts and with her glasses, and she doesn't have any other issues with her eyes. It's just that whenever she puts in her contacts, it's like the floodgates are opened and tear after tear steadily streams down her beautiful cheeks for a good 5-10 minutes after she inserts her contacts. She's quite a profuse and wet emotional crier too, but I don't feel comfortable at this point posting obs where she's cried emotionally. However, I'd describe her emotional crying as a cascade of tears with little to mild sobbing, with trembling lips and chin depending on how intensely she's crying. Her tears usually are produced in the same steady way they are while wearing contacts, neither too rapidly nor too slowly, and they stick to their tracks down her cheeks unless she changes the position of her head. She normally lets them flow unchecked for me to wipe.

Contact lens removal is a much less tearful affair. Her eyes do water while removing the lenses as well, but sadly I've never seen her tears really well up to the point of overflowing. Which is disappointing, really, because I've seen her remove her lenses more than I've seen her put them on. But still, even when she's removing them, there's been a few occasions when her eyes have teared up quite a bit.

Anyway, that right there is one of the best obs I've ever had in my life. And it's a very special one, always etched in my memory, even more so than the one with my best friend where the wind was making her eyes water.

November 15, 2018 11:22 pm  #2

Re: Girlfriend obs - contact lens tears

SparklingEyes wrote:

Hi all. So in this thread I'll post a few obs of my girlfriend shedding tears while putting in her contacts. These are totally my favorites, and the ones with my friend in windy weather pale in comparison (to me, at least).

Anyway, as we were having this conversation about my fascination with tears, she told me that she'd cry everyday while putting in her contacts, and asked me to come over one morning when she would be putting in her contacts. And just a few days later, I had to pick her up for something, and so I drove to her place. I went in and she said, I'm just about to put on my contacts, so you're going to enjoy this because it really makes me cry a lot. My heart started beating fast as I followed her into her room. She had her contacts ready (she'd been waiting for me, to insert them in my presence so that I could see her tears), and she picked the first one up, held her left eye wide open with her fingers, and gently slid the contact into her eye. As it went in, she let go of her eyelids, blinked slightly, and as she opened her eyes, she was staring at me with the entire Caspian sea (which is apparently the largest lake in the world, I just found out through a Google search, lol) in her left eye. We were only a few months into our relationship back then, and I'd never seen her cry before, and it was the most stunning sight I'd ever seen! The tear stood in her eye for a while before dripping down her cheek, and another tear started to form as the first tear bid adieu to her eye and said hi to her left cheek. Leaving the tear on her left cheek flow unchecked,  with more tears waiting in line to roll down, she started holding her other eye open with her fingers, holding her lower eyelid with her ring finger and her upper eyelid with her middle finger. Then she took the other lens in her hand, and slid it into her right eye the same way she had slid the other one into her left. She closed both her eyes, sending yet another teardrop running down her left cheek, gushing down the same trail as her two previous tears. And when she opened her eyes, what a sight it was! Both of her exquisite, dark brown eyes set in pearly white, dazzling with diamond-like tears in the bright rays of the morning sun seeping through her window, with a lovely smile on her face that was enhanced a hundredfold by her tears (sorry once again for the bad poetry, lol). For a few moments that felt like eternity, I just sat there staring into those lovely eyes which were now swimming in her tears, as the first tear rolled down her right cheek all the way to her chin to meet the tears from her other eye that had already been forerunners. All this imagery aside, what was most striking was that in spite of all the tears, her eyes remained pretty clear. And the rate at which her eyes filled up was just perfect. It was neither too fast that her tears kept just running down her face without giving me the opportunity to admire them where I most admire them, in the eyes, shining, just as they're about to overflow, nor too slow that her eyes just didn't fill up enough. The tears would just fill up steadily, a teardrop would run down her cheek, and her eye would then refill just as steadily as before. After about a minute of just staring, I held her in my arms and wiped the tears off her cheeks. It was a really special moment for me since it was the first time I'd wiped someone's tears. The feeling of her teardrops on my fingers was just out of this world. I wiped the next few tears as well as they ran down, my eyes still intently fixated on hers. After wiping the next few tears, I kissed the last few tears off her cheeks. It was just amazing! And what I'm really amazed by is how her tears continued to flow for almost 5 whole minutes after she'd applied her contacts. And it wasn't an one time thing as now I've been with her many times when she's put in her contacts, and it's been the same every time!. It's just that whenever she puts in her contacts, it's like the floodgates are opened and tear after tear steadily streams down her beautiful cheeks for a good 5-10 minutes after she inserts her contacts. She's quite a profuse and wet emotional crier too, but I don't feel comfortable at this point posting obs where she's cried emotionally. However, I'd describe her emotional crying as a cascade of tears with little to mild sobbing, with trembling lips and chin depending on how intensely she's crying. Her tears usually are produced in the same steady way they are while wearing contacts, neither too rapidly nor too slowly, and they stick to their tracks down her cheeks unless she changes the position of her head. She normally lets them flow unchecked for me to wipe.

Anyway, that right there is one of the best obs I've ever had in my life. And it's a very special one, always etched in my memory, even more so than the one with my best friend where the wind was making her eyes water.

Beautiful obs, the first time I read it I was amazed this was the first time you had ever wiped tears from a girl’s cheek.
Interesting, it seems there is a quick solid relationship  already, you both were quick to build up trust in order for you to tell her about your fascination for tears, her to cry in front of you with unchecked tears and, more intimate, allowing you to wipe her tears, even if it was not emotional crying (which by the way, I would love to read an obs of her real crying).
By the way, you mentioned a perfect timing in the flow of tears, did her tears take different paths, or just a single tear streak fell down her face? What was her reaction when you wiped and kissed her tears?

I have been wiping girl’s tears for more than 15 years now, not necessarily girls who are in a relationship with me, most of them friends or cute girls who trust in me enough to cry in front of. I agree with you, wiping your girlfriend’s tears must be an amazing feeling.

I didn’t post here earlier because I did not have time to answer, but this is one of the best obs.

Thank you for answering.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (November 15, 2018 11:53 pm)

November 16, 2018 6:40 am  #3

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Beautiful obs, the first time I read it I was amazed this was the first time you had ever wiped tears from a girl’s cheek.

Yes, as I mentioned in another post, I'm not very comfortable touching girls. I even hug only my closest friends and cousins. And my girlfriend is the only girlfriend I've had and she's the only one I've kissed. That's just me.

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Interesting, it seems there is a quick solid relationship already, you both were quick to build up trust in order for you to tell her about your fascination for tears, her to cry in front of you with unchecked tears and, more intimate, allowing you to wipe her tears, even if it was not emotional crying (which by the way, I would love to read an obs of her real crying).

Well, we'd been in a relationship for about three to four months at that time. And what led to me confessing my fascination with tears was one day we were just sitting in front of the TV and switching channels when I happened upon a channel that was showing some TV show. And it was a crying scene. I stopped at that for a few seconds (it was a reasonably good crying scene, good looking blonde girl with tears on her cheeks, sobbing, not exactly my cup of tea, but still tears). And she noticed it and asked me if I'd seen that show. I was a bit embarrassed and said no. Later that evening, I told her that I have this attraction towards female tears. I was scared that she might not take it very well, but she actually laughed and said it was kind of cute that I liked tears! She'd never emotionally cried in front of me at this point (and neither had I, though she'd seen my eyes water occasionally). And, about her emotional crying, I might post one or two obs of the occasions when she cried for nothing serious.

"Amans lacrimae wrote:

By the way, you mentioned a perfect timing in the flow of tears, did her tears take different paths, or just a single tear streak fell down her face?

About four or five tears had run down her cheeks before I started wiping them. They all took the same path. Once I started wiping, I wiped almost every tear, though a few tears managed to run down before I'd wiped the previous ones. When a tear streak was on her cheek, any consecutive tears took the same path. They weren't running rapidly, and if I wiped a tear, I had to wait for several seconds before the next one ran down. Though her eyes were pretty full and the reflections were gorgeous!

Amans lacrimae wrote:

What was her reaction when you wiped and kissed her tears?

She just smiled. She giggled a bit when I wiped the first couple of tears. About a couple of minutes in, she asked me if I was enjoying seeing her cry. I just told her that I was glad she wasn't really sad or anything and that it was just the tears. I asked her if putting in the contacts actually hurt her eyes and she said no, that it just felt slightly itchy for a minute or two and then it was fine. When I kissed, it was just more smiles and she kissed me as well (even though I wasn't in tears). And from this time on, she's often sent me photos and sometimes we've even made live video calls when she's putting in her contacts so that I could see her tears! (and sorry, I cannot post those pictures).

Amans lacrimae wrote:

I have been wiping girl’s tears for more than 15 years now, not necessarily girls who are in a relationship with me, most of them friends or cute girls who trust in me enough to cry in front of. I agree with you, wiping your girlfriend’s tears must be an amazing feeling.

Yes, it is an amazing feeling! I've had the pleasure of wiping her tears for almost two years now, and she's wiped my tears a bit as well (I haven't cried too much emotionally in front of her, but in bad weather when my eyes water, she wipes them). And that feels really good as well, having my tears wiped.

Amans lacrimae wrote:

I didn’t post here earlier because I did not have time to answer, but this is one of the best obs. Thank you for answering.

Thank you for your response as well!

November 16, 2018 2:12 pm  #4

Interesting , it seems there is a quick solid relationship already, you both were quick to build up trust in order for you to tell her about your fascination for tears, her to cry in front of you with unchecked tears and, more intimate, allowing you to wipe her tears, even if it was not emotional crying (which by the way, I would love to read an obs of her real crying).
She'd never emotionally cried in front of me at this point (and neither had I, though she'd seen my eyes water occasionally). And, about her emotional crying, I might post one or two obs of the occasions when she cried for nothing serious.

Looking forward to reading your obs.

About four or five tears had run down her cheeks before I started wiping them. They all took the same path. Once I started wiping, I wiped almost every tear, though a few tears managed to run down before I'd wiped the previous ones. When a tear streak was on her cheek, any consecutive tears took the same path. They weren't running rapidly, and if I wiped a tear, I had to wait for several seconds before the next one ran down. Though her eyes were pretty full and the reflections were gorgeous!

What a beautiful sight, I love multiple tear streaks, but I also like the Hollywood style single tear streak and expressionless face.

What was her reaction when you wiped and kissed her tears?

She just smiled. She giggled a bit when I wiped the first couple of tears. About a couple of minutes in, she asked me if I was enjoying seeing her cry. I just told her that I was glad she wasn't really sad or anything and that it was just the tears. I asked her if putting in the contacts actually hurt her eyes and she said no, that it just felt slightly itchy for a minute or two and then it was fine. When I kissed, it was just more smiles and she kissed me as well (even though I wasn't in tears). And from this time on, she's often sent me photos and sometimes we've even made live video calls when she's putting in her contacts so that I could see her tears! (and sorry, I cannot post those pictures).

Nice reaction you got from her, I would really love to see pictures, could be inbox, only if you feel comfortable.

Yes, it is an amazing feeling! I've had the pleasure of wiping her tears for almost two years now, and she's wiped my tears a bit as well (I haven't cried too much emotionally in front of her, but in bad weather when my eyes water, she wipes them). And that feels really good as well, having my tears wiped.

I thought about it but didn’t want to push you there, has she wiped real tears (crying, not weather caused) from your face? I also like when my wife wipes my tears, I wrote the first time in an obs.

November 16, 2018 2:41 pm  #5

Here's an emotional crying obs.

I won't go into the details of why she was crying. However, it wasn't anything serious. We were sitting on a couch and talking about the thing that was making her emotional, and she became really sad. I already had one arm around her, and seeing the sadness in her eyes, I touched her face with my hand. And that's what pushed her over the edge.

Her voice started to shake, and her lips trembled slightly. She stopped talking and looked downward. I rubbed her shoulder and said everything would be fine. She looked up at me and I could see her eyes shine with tears (this was  during the day and there was enough natural light in the room). She didn't say anything, and her breathing was a bit heavy (but she wasn't outright sobbing, in fact, she's sobbed hard only about a couple of times, usually, it's just heavy breathing and very mild sobs). I just kept reassuring her, and she was nodding, both eyes now filled to the brim with tears, ready to overflow. The first tear came out of her left eye and ran straight into my hand, which I had on her face. I quickly wiped that tear and moved my hand more to the side of her face so that the next tear would run all the way down. As a tear made it down her other cheek, she began to mildly sob. Soon, another tear ran down her left cheek, this time going all the way down her face because I'd moved my hand out of the way. Then, more tears ran down the same path as the previous tears. I gently wiped the tears off both her cheeks, and my fingers were getting wet with her tears. I guess my tear-wiping made her cry even more as tears started streaming down her cheeks more rapidly. As her tears continued to flow, I embraced her with both arms, and let her cry on my chest for a few minutes. My shirt got a bit wet with her tears, and after she let go and I could see her face again, a few more tears ran down both cheeks, which I wiped with my hands. She stopped crying soon after that.

There was another occasion when she cried for a similar reason, nothing too serious, but this time, it was quite emotional for me too and I actually started tearing up first. She rubbed my back, and this made me cry more. I sobbed a bit, and a tear rolled down each of my cheeks. She'd started crying at this point as well, and her crying was basically the same as described above - beautiful tear-filled eyes with tears running down her cheeks, with mild sobs. Once a few tears had run down both our faces, I drew her close and rubbed my cheek against hers, in a sense wiping each other's tears. Then, as more tears ran down her cheeks, I wiped them with my fingers, and she started wiping my tears with her fingers as well. At the end of it, both our fingers were extremely wet with a mixture of each other's and our own tears.

We have cried together on other occasions as well, and the pattern is always similar, only the reason why we were crying in the above obs was pretty trivial and nothing serious, whereas on other occasions we've cried for some really sad reasons which I won't share on this forum.

November 16, 2018 8:23 pm  #6

SparklingEyes wrote:

Here's an emotional crying obs.

I won't go into the details of why she was crying. However, it wasn't anything serious. We were sitting on a couch and talking about the thing that was making her emotional, and she became really sad. I already had one arm around her, and seeing the sadness in her eyes, I touched her face with my hand. And that's what pushed her over the edge.

[I like it when I hug or caress someone and that triggers tears.]

Her voice started to shake, and her lips trembled slightly. She stopped talking and looked downward. I rubbed her shoulder and said everything would be fine. She looked up at me and I could see her eyes shine with tears (this was  during the day and there was enough natural light in the room). She didn't say anything, and her breathing was a bit heavy (but she wasn't outright sobbing, in fact, she's sobbed hard only about a couple of times, usually, it's just heavy breathing and very mild sobs). I just kept reassuring her, and she was nodding, both eyes now filled to the brim with tears, ready to overflow. The first tear came out of her left eye and ran straight into my hand, which I had on her face. I quickly wiped that tear and moved my hand more to the side of her face so that the next tear would run all the way down. As a tear made it down her other cheek, she began to mildly sob. Soon, another tear ran down her left cheek, this time going all the way down her face because I'd moved my hand out of the way. Then, more tears ran down the same path as the previous tears. I gently wiped the tears off both her cheeks, and my fingers were getting wet with her tears. I guess my tear-wiping made her cry even more as tears started streaming down her cheeks more rapidly. As her tears continued to flow, I embraced her with both arms, and let her cry on my chest for a few minutes. My shirt got a bit wet with her tears, and after she let go and I could see her face again, a few more tears ran down both cheeks, which I wiped with my hands. She stopped crying soon after that.

[Seldom does my wife’s lips tremble, I really like seeing trembling lips. Feeling teardrops fall directly on your hand is unusual as you must have your hand directly under her eyes, it has happened to me as well, nice to feel it, I also allow my wife’s tears to roll down her cheeks, she looks stunning with tear streaks, I don’t recall a time where wiping her tears made her cry more.]

There was another occasion when she cried for a similar reason, nothing too serious, but this time, it was quite emotional for me too and I actually started tearing up first. She rubbed my back, and this made me cry more. I sobbed a bit, and a tear rolled down each of my cheeks. She'd started crying at this point as well, and her crying was basically the same as described above - beautiful tear-filled eyes with tears running down her cheeks, with mild sobs. Once a few tears had run down both our faces, I drew her close and rubbed my cheek against hers, in a sense wiping each other's tears. Then, as more tears ran down her cheeks, I wiped them with my fingers, and she started wiping my tears with her fingers as well. At the end of it, both our fingers were extremely wet with a mixture of each other's and our own tears.

[Amazing one, it’s a very special moment when both are crying and wipe each other’s tears, I love feeling my wife wipe my tears. I found cute when you rubbed your cheek against hers, mixing the tears.]

We have cried together on other occasions as well, and the pattern is always similar, only the reason why we were crying in the above obs was pretty trivial and nothing serious, whereas on other occasions we've cried for some really sad reasons which I won't share on this forum.

November 17, 2018 2:51 pm  #7

Was this the first time she wiped your tears?

November 17, 2018 3:15 pm  #8

No, this was about the third or fourth time I'd cried in front of her emotionally, and she's wiped my weather induced tears a few times as well. Also, there was this one time (though I don't really remember if it was before or after the above obs) when I had a bad cold and I was at home and she was with me for a whole day and my eyes wouldn't stop watering and overflowing and she wiped my tears on multiple occasions that one day.

November 17, 2018 3:27 pm  #9

SparklingEyes wrote:

No, this was about the third or fourth time I'd cried in front of her emotionally, and she's wiped my weather induced tears a few times as well. Also, there was this one time (though I don't really remember if it was before or after the above obs) when I had a bad cold and I was at home and she was with me for a whole day and my eyes wouldn't stop watering and overflowing and she wiped my tears on multiple occasions that one day.

What was your reaction the first time she wiped your tears, I assume you didn’t know how that felt, were you expecting her to do it?

Does it feel the same when she wipes weather induced tears and when they’re emotional tears?

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (November 17, 2018 4:07 pm)

November 17, 2018 5:21 pm  #10

Amans lacrimae wrote:

What was your reaction the first time she wiped your tears, I assume you didn’t know how that felt, were you expecting her to do it?

Does it feel the same when she wipes weather induced tears and when they’re emotional tears?

The first time she wiped my tears was when we were out together on a cold and windy day, and my eyes were watering a lot. She knew about my watery eyes, this wasn't the first time they watered in front of her, but this was the first time in a non-public outdoor setting. It was at a park where we usually hang out, but usually there are other people around everywhere. This time, we found an isolated spot and found a nice patch of grass to sit on. We were cuddling together. For a while I was blinking back my tears, not because I didn't want to cry in front of her, but because I'm used to it. She did make a couple of comments about my tears. Then, after a while, the first tear rolled down my left cheek, and it wasn't because I didn't try to blink it back. Neither of us acknowledged it immediately, but I didn't wipe it away either. A few seconds passed, and she reached out with her right hand and wiped my tear away. It felt really good, and yes, it was the first time I had my tears wiped. But she'd caressed my face many times before that, so in that sense, the feeling wasn't new. But it did feel great, and she also wiped my eyes with her fingers. That felt really awesome! And I just took her hand and kissed it a few times, smiling at her as my eyes continued to water. A couple more tears rolled down my cheeks after that, and she wiped those away as well. It was quite a beautiful experience.

I don't think it feels the same when she wipes emotional tears. With emotional tears, it largely depends on what is making me cry at that point. I don't cry that easily unless it's for a very good reason (well, there are exceptions when I've cried for some silly things, but that's not the norm), so at those times, it's more about the emotional comfort, and sometimes, I don't even notice it in the sadness of the moment. But when it's non-emotional tears, I think I enjoy having her wipe my tears much more, and I try my best to not blink when my eyes are watering due to the weather when I'm with her so that she can wipe my tears.

Board footera