You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 18, 2018 2:49 pm  #11

Re: Girlfriend obs - contact lens tears

SparklingEyes wrote:

Amans lacrimae wrote:

What was your reaction the first time she wiped your tears, I assume you didn’t know how that felt, were you expecting her to do it?

Does it feel the same when she wipes weather induced tears and when they’re emotional tears?

The first time she wiped my tears was when we were out together on a cold and windy day, and my eyes were watering a lot. She knew about my watery eyes, this wasn't the first time they watered in front of her, but this was the first time in a non-public outdoor setting. It was at a park where we usually hang out, but usually there are other people around everywhere. This time, we found an isolated spot and found a nice patch of grass to sit on. We were cuddling together. For a while I was blinking back my tears, not because I didn't want to cry in front of her, but because I'm used to it. She did make a couple of comments about my tears. Then, after a while, the first tear rolled down my left cheek, and it wasn't because I didn't try to blink it back. Neither of us acknowledged it immediately, but I didn't wipe it away either. A few seconds passed, and she reached out with her right hand and wiped my tear away. It felt really good, and yes, it was the first time I had my tears wiped. But she'd caressed my face many times before that, so in that sense, the feeling wasn't new. But it did feel great, and she also wiped my eyes with her fingers. That felt really awesome! And I just took her hand and kissed it a few times, smiling at her as my eyes continued to water. A couple more tears rolled down my cheeks after that, and she wiped those away as well. It was quite a beautiful experience.

I don't think it feels the same when she wipes emotional tears. With emotional tears, it largely depends on what is making me cry at that point. I don't cry that easily unless it's for a very good reason (well, there are exceptions when I've cried for some silly things, but that's not the norm), so at those times, it's more about the emotional comfort, and sometimes, I don't even notice it in the sadness of the moment. But when it's non-emotional tears, I think I enjoy having her wipe my tears much more, and I try my best to not blink when my eyes are watering due to the weather when I'm with her so that she can wipe my tears.

Beautiful, one of the very few guys that like (or admits) having tears wiped, I am kind of the other way around, I feel a lot better when she wipes my emotional tears, even though, like you say, sometimes I also don’t notice in the sadness of the moment, on the rare occasion she wipes non emotional tears, I don’t mind, neither like or dislike. Once she wiped under my eyes, awesome, nothing previously experienced feels like that.

I don’t know, but I think your girlfriend is either a dac like us or she is on her way of becoming one, you seem to be getting her into this.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (November 18, 2018 3:00 pm)

November 18, 2018 3:22 pm  #12

I don't think my girlfriend is like that. Even when there are no tears, we both love to caress each other's faces and kiss a lot on the cheeks. So, it's only natural that we'd do the same when there are tears running down the other person's cheeks. I think it's more of an expression of love for each other than an attraction towards the tears.

And I don't know if I mentioned this (I've been posting way too much, I need to take a break, it's hard to keep track), but for me, my attraction to female tears isn't primarily sexual. There is a sexual aspect to it, but it's more of just admiring the pure, aesthetic beauty of tears. I do want to explore the sexual aspect of it more after I marry my girlfriend, and only with her, but right now, it's mainly the sheer beauty of tear-filled eyes that fills me with awe rather than the sexual attraction I feel.

November 21, 2018 10:51 am  #13

Okay, not a contact lens obs, but something similar. My girlfriend got something stuck in her right eye today. And it really made her eyes water. Several tears ran both down her cheek and down her nose. Her left eye watered a bit too, but no tears ran down her cheek out of her left eye. I wiped most of her tears.

November 21, 2018 12:19 pm  #14

I love when tears run down in several streams

November 21, 2018 1:14 pm  #15

It is quite beautiful. And I realized that the tears running down her nose had a beauty to their own. My main preference is for tear filled eyes, followed by tears running down the cheeks, but I guess I'm slightly bored with tears rolling down the cheeks right from the middle of the eye and found myself really admiring the tears that ran down her nose.

November 21, 2018 1:27 pm  #16

I am with you, it can become predictive where the next tear falls, otherwise, it can be quite thrilling when you don’t know where the tear will run, so you end up caressing all her face wiping tears from the outer corner of her eyes, inner corner down the nose, somewhere in the middle, that kind of tells you how hard she is crying. Also, once you allow several tears roll down her face unchecked, the beauty of a map almost like drawn at hand will be in front of you, you can trace your fingers from the outer corner of her eye down to her chin, from somewhere around the middle all the way down, from the middle closer to mouth level to her lips, then finally from the border of her nose down to her lips.
The aesthetics is stunningly beautiful, plus, I have seen how girls love when you do it.

April 13, 2019 10:17 am  #17

I haven't posted obs of my girlfriend recently, so I thought I'd post a recent obs (I've had numerous since my last post on this thread, my girlfriend's eyes water literally every time she puts in her contacts, and I get to see her do it at least a couple of times a week, but they're all pretty similar). Also, we've been trying something new recently, and I'll post a separate obs on that.

This one is from last month (I think). I was over at my girlfriend's place to pick her up for something we were going to together. We weren't in a hurry, and I was there pretty early so that I could spend more time with her. As usual, as she was getting ready, the time came for her to put in her contacts. As usual, I was sitting and watching her so that I could admire her tears and wipe them. She put in the first lens and stared at me. I stared back into her tear filled eye. The tear just stood in her eye for several seconds, which was delightful to look at, before departing from her eye and making its way down her cheek. She smiled at me and put in the second lens. She closed her eyes for a couple of seconds and then opened them, and looked me right in the eye, now both her eyes filled to the brim with tears, a tear streak on her right cheek. Both her eyes filled to the brim and two tear drops simultaneously rolled down both her cheeks. I put my hands on her face and gently rubbed her cheeks, wiping her tears, as I continued to stare into her exquisite eyes. More tears filled her eyes and ran down right into my hands. I wiped her cheeks once more, and a few more tears fell, all of which I wiped with my hands except for the last few which I wiped by rubbing my cheeks against hers.

April 15, 2019 1:54 am  #18

Wow! All these obs are spectacular! I love how your girlfriend smiles with tears running down her face. I'm so into tears of joy (just tears running down a smiling girl's face in general), and it's just astonishing that you get to see that on a nearly daily basis from your girlfriend! Do you mind if I ask, are you into happy tears as well? I've read your fic, "Fictionalizing fantasies", and the way you describe Amy's videos (how I wish they were real lol!) as videos of a young woman smiling at the camera with tears running down her face seems to indicate you like happy tears as well. Just curious.

Tears of joy are beautiful.

October 29, 2019 2:05 am  #19

It's been a while since I shared an obs of my girlfriend, so here goes. I decided to dig up this thread because I think it'll nicely go with the new contact lens videos that have been posted in the videos section.

As is her daily routine, my girlfriend was putting in her contacts. She effortlessly inserted the first one into her right eye and looked at me, her eyes starting to well up. I looked at her and smiled and she smiled back. A tear quickly rolled down her cheek. She got her other lens and slid it into her left eye and stared at me, another teardrop running down her right cheek, and her left eye filling up with tears. As a tear was about to come out of her left eye, another tear made its way down her right cheek, quickly followed by the tear that was waiting on the edge of her left eye. Her left eye filled up again and another tear made its way down the same path as the previous one. A few more tears ran down for the next minute or two, and then I wiped her cheeks, and she closed her eyes, sending the final tears running down her cheeks, which also I wiped.

Board footera