You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 14, 2012 4:09 am  #1

self obs

Another observation to share with you all:

I just finished watching Toy Story 3, and oh my goodness the ending is super sad. Usually I don't cry at the end of movies but this one really got me for some reason, so for the last 5 or so minutes I felt myself getting really choked up and since I was home alone I decided to just let myself cry. My eyes began to well up and I counted at least 10 tears roll down my cheeks. This continued for a good five more minutes after the movie ended, and I even let out some soft sobs. Finally I decided to blow my nose and wash my face, but before I did I noticed that my face was wet and shiny from the tears and that one was still on my chin. I let it drip before wiping it off with a tissue and washing my face. This all happened about ten minutes ago, and my eyes a still a little red from crying.

Hope you enjoy!

May 14, 2012 4:42 am  #2

Re: self obs

I've seen that movie too, I cried a little bit when I watched it. Nice observations, thanks for sharing.

May 19, 2012 8:26 am  #3

Very nice, detailed obs.  That movie made me cry too!

May 19, 2012 3:57 pm  #4

Nice obs! I saw the movie, and I guess I don't really see what the big deal was. I didn't see the second movie, and I saw the first one when it came out....(I was 7 or so), so I guess I didn't really have the emotional investment there. My boyfriend told me that I have a heart of stone 

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

Board footera