You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 8, 2019 1:59 am  #11

Re: Crying dreams

I've had a few crying dreams in my years but can't remember most of them. I do remember one however. I was with my husband at a concert and the singer started crying so I ran on stage and hugged him. My husband ran to catch up to me and I took the singer and walked away so I could comfort him in peace.

November 17, 2019 8:20 pm  #12

Are there any lucid dreaming practitioners here? I've been practicing the techniques for a year and a half, and I VERY occasionally become lucid during dreams. A few days ago I became lucid, and immediately decided to go for some sweet dream sexy-time. I "spawned" a beautiful girl (stand behind a door and think there will be a hot girl behind it then open the door). I followed her into her bedroom, but then immediately lost lucidity. When I entered the bedroom she was sitting on her bed doing a crying youtube vlog. She was crying loudly, with her bottom lip bulging out and her face wet with tears. All in all, no sexy-time but it was still a sweet dream.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

November 18, 2019 5:04 pm  #13

TorNorth wrote:

Are there any lucid dreaming practitioners here? I've been practicing the techniques for a year and a half, and I VERY occasionally become lucid during dreams. A few days ago I became lucid, and immediately decided to go for some sweet dream sexy-time. I "spawned" a beautiful girl (stand behind a door and think there will be a hot girl behind it then open the door). I followed her into her bedroom, but then immediately lost lucidity. When I entered the bedroom she was sitting on her bed doing a crying youtube vlog. She was crying loudly, with her bottom lip bulging out and her face wet with tears. All in all, no sexy-time but it was still a sweet dream.

I don’t purposely mess with my sleep. I’ve been an insomniac since I was 10 and every second of sleep is precious, and trying to lucid dream just makes it harder to get to sleep.

I’ve accidentally become lucid in dreams. Every time that happens, I IMMEDIATELY try to get everyone present in the dream to cry. The last time this happened, the dream involved a young James Spader. As soon as I went lucid, I took a “closer look” at his face, and there were big thick tears slowly trickling down his face. I reached up to wipe them, but the tears just wouldn’t get wiped or smeared at all, and his face felt dry. Then I woke up.

Another time I went lucid, I tried to “spawn” a woman (nude model I was infatuated with). She appeared behind a huge glass window without a door, naked, sobbing with her legs to her chest and her face bowed and hidden in her arms. I spawned a door and went through. She looked up at me with two tear streaks on each cheek. I held her face but then lost lucidity. Her tears for some reason “felt” like a thick gel (like medical ultrasound gel). Then I woke up again.

Why are my lucid dreams fighting me.

I find it curious, and I wonder, why did tears, both times, didn't feel like tears, the first, instead of the usual wey cheek, It felt dry, the second, it felt like gel.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (November 19, 2019 3:45 am)

I'm a woman and I think women are beautiful when they cry.

November 18, 2019 10:37 pm  #14

truffle wrote:

TorNorth wrote:

I don’t purposely mess with my sleep. I’ve been an insomniac since I was 10 and every second of sleep is precious, and trying to lucid dream just makes it harder to get to sleep.

I’ve accidentally become lucid in dreams. Every time that happens, I IMMEDIATELY try to get everyone present in the dream to cry. The last time this happened, the dream involved a young James Spader. As soon as I went lucid, I took a “closer look” at his face, and there were big thick tears slowly trickling down his face. I reached up to wipe them, but the tears just wouldn’t get wiped or smeared at all, and his face felt dry. Then I woke up.

Another time I went lucid, I tried to “spawn” a woman (nude model I was infatuated with). She appeared behind a huge glass window without a door, naked, sobbing with her legs to her chest and her face bowed and hidden in her arms. I spawned a door and went through. She looked up at me with two tear streaks on each cheek. I held her face but then lost lucidity. Her tears for some reason “felt” like a thick gel (like medical ultrasound gel). Then I woke up again.

Why are my lucid dreams fighting me.

I'm very envious of your ability for accidental LDs. Also jealous of upur level of control and detail. I'm also an insomniac, which why I rarely go for sleep interrupting techniques like MILD, WILD, WBTB and all that jazz. I stick to simple dream journaling, reality checks and meditation.

Also surprised that James Spader showed up in your dream. Did you have a thing for him, or was it just a random thing?

November 19, 2019 2:16 am  #15

TorNorth wrote:

I'm very envious of your ability for accidental LDs. Also jealous of upur level of control and detail. I'm also an insomniac, which why I rarely go for sleep interrupting techniques like MILD, WILD, WBTB and all that jazz. I stick to simple dream journaling, reality checks and meditation.

Also surprised that James Spader showed up in your dream. Did you have a thing for him, or was it just a random thing?

I have a thing for YOUNG James Spader. I'd watched Secretary the week prior. I'd also seen Endless Love. He's nearly sixty now, more like an eccentric uncle. 

I'm a woman and I think women are beautiful when they cry.

December 19, 2019 9:26 pm  #16

From last night. Became semi-lucid randomly in a dream. I spawned a beautiful woman with full lips. She came close to my face and whispered, "I love you". We banged against a wall. I willed her to cry and she started sobbing softly, but her bottom lip curled only mildly.

January 24, 2020 1:42 pm  #17

Absolutely, although they're very infrequent (i might have 1 or 2 dreams of that nature every few months).
I can't remember any in particular right now, but i'd literally feel as if it really happened when i wake up due to how detailed and vivid those dreams always are. I wonder why is it that every single dream that includes tears is a thousand times livelier than any other kind of them...

Board footera