You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



January 4, 2019 10:19 pm  #1


Obs (H and me)

The other night, my H and I were having an emotional conversation, and I ended up sobbing. I was really exhausted and something triggered my irritation and I ended up saying something I shouldn't have said. I apologized through my tears, and of course he forgave me, but in the meantime, I was sobbing in his arms (big lip curl, large gasps of breath). He kissed the tears off of my face and wiped the remaining drops gently with his fingertips.

After a few minutes, the conversation drifted slightly to a related topic, and he voiced a fear/desire of his. It's an insecurity that he talks about only with me - never with anyone else (which I love). As he was speaking, I could see his chin and lips begin to tremble, and suddenly his mouth contorted into a sob. I put my arms around him, and he shook in my arms with silent sobs for about 15 seconds. He took a shaky breath and then heaved with about 30 more seconds of sobs. When he pulled back to look at me, several tears had fallen down his cheeks, which I wiped away as we talked. He didn't cry any more, but his lips twitched a few times in an extremely endearing/arousing way.

Another observation: last week, we were lying on the couch, and he began to speak to me with intense emotion. He wasn't upset - he was telling me how much he loves me and our life together. We then proceeded to talk for quite some time about our feelings for each other and our future together (in an optimistic way). As we spoke, we both teared up intermittently. Our eyes filled with tears (only one or two fell), our voices quavered a bit, and our lips trembled slightly. We were so overcome with emotion that I don't have a great estimate of how long we were talking, but talking morphed into kissing eventually, and of course we ended up having sex. The whole experience of sharing such intense emotion was incredibly warm and wonderful.

 

January 5, 2019 6:54 pm  #2


Re: Obs (H and me)

Sweet obs! If I had a woman crying on my arm doing a big lip curl, I'd sneakily try to feel her lips and chin with my fingers.


Ugly crying is pretty crying
 

January 6, 2019 4:22 pm  #3


Re: Obs (H and me)

Seeing your SO cry out of love for you is the best feeling in the world. This is beautiful. I think I remember reading that your husband is a big guy, right? I don't think I've ever seen a big guy sobbing silently in real life. If you don't mind sharing, what color are his eyes?

Having tears kissed from my cheeks is the most arousing thing for me. You're so lucky that your H does that naturally!


I'm a woman and I think women are beautiful when they cry.
 

January 6, 2019 9:02 pm  #4


Re: Obs (H and me)

Welcome back Carrotcake, I missed your obs, as usual beautiful obs, I guess you must have looked beautiful with your lip curled and tears streaming unchecked down your face, this would have been a great opportunity to record you crying, as you once said you’d like to. Every time I read your obs I kind of mirror when my wife does the same and I have the same reaction your H has.

I was wondering, do your tears take the same path when rolling down your cheeks, or do you feel several streams of tears? Does your H start kissing them as soon as they start falling or does he allow them to roll down your face? About your H tears, does he shed a couple of tears or do they stream down his face? Have you seen so many tears on his face that individual streaks are no longer visible?

 

January 8, 2019 10:46 pm  #5


Re: Obs (H and me)

TorNorth wrote:

Sweet obs! If I had a woman crying on my arm doing a big lip curl, I'd sneakily try to feel her lips and chin with my fingers.

I definitely do touch my H's face and lips if I can't see them while he's crying. He knows I like lips, so he wouldn't care if he realized what I was doing, but I try to be surreptitious so as not to distract us/make it seem obvious that I'm feeling his face. I also sometimes will hold him for a while on my chest (which also arouses me) and then lift his face up to mine when he's sobbing and I think there will be a nice lip curl.

     Thread Starter
 

January 8, 2019 11:03 pm  #6


Re: Obs (H and me)

truffle wrote:

Seeing your SO cry out of love for you is the best feeling in the world. This is beautiful. I think I remember reading that your husband is a big guy, right? I don't think I've ever seen a big guy sobbing silently in real life. If you don't mind sharing, what color are his eyes?

Having tears kissed from my cheeks is the most arousing thing for me. You're so lucky that your H does that naturally!

My H is actually a rather small guy - average height, but quite skinny. He has deep blue eyes.

You might be thinking of my ex-BF, who I used to post about a lot. He's a big guy with bright blue eyes, but he usually didn't sob silently.

     Thread Starter
 

January 8, 2019 11:12 pm  #7


Re: Obs (H and me)

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Welcome back Carrotcake, I missed your obs, as usual beautiful obs, I guess you must have looked beautiful with your lip curled and tears streaming unchecked down your face, this would have been a great opportunity to record you crying, as you once said you’d like to. Every time I read your obs I kind of mirror when my wife does the same and I have the same reaction your H has.

I was wondering, do your tears take the same path when rolling down your cheeks, or do you feel several streams of tears? Does your H start kissing them as soon as they start falling or does he allow them to roll down your face? About your H tears, does he shed a couple of tears or do they stream down his face? Have you seen so many tears on his face that individual streaks are no longer visible?

I think it depends on what position I'm in. If I'm standing, the tears tend to stream down the same tracks, but if my head is tilted at all, they flow all over my face. My H will sometimes kiss them as soon as they leave my eyes, but if they fall down my face, he will usually wipe them with his fingertips or let them sit there (sometimes I will wipe them if there are a lot of them).

My H doesn't shed a large volume of tears. If he just chokes up, tears won't actually fall, but if he's sobbing, they tend to pool below his eyes. If he's sitting up and looking straight at me, sometimes single tears will fall down his face intermittently. There was a specific time I rememeber where he was sobbing really hard for about half an hour in my arms, and when he'd lift his head, his face would be covered with a sheen of tears (not individual tracks). I also often wipe or kiss them when they first pop out of his eyes - I personally do like tears, but they're not my main focus during the crying, and I love wiping them/taking care of him/comforting him even more than I like to watch them fall.

     Thread Starter
 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum