You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 5, 2019 3:24 pm  #11

Re: Long Haired Guys Crying?

Princess_Lucky1731 wrote:

I

TearsOfCheese wrote:

Princess_Lucky1731 wrote:

OMG TearsOfCheese that's me to a T!

Oh my goodness I'm so happy! They're adorable and beautiful when they cry... Maybe I can reflect, myself being a long haired boy who has cried a bit in the past, hehe.

OMG I'd love to read any self jobs you may have if at all possible. I'd love to read obs from a long haired male. I'd totally find it adorable and beautiful too.

I agree with Princess_Lucky, it’s time for our newest poster to give an obs/self obs (preferably if it’s crying in front of someone, it’s not the same alone), of course, if comfortable with us

February 6, 2019 1:40 pm  #12

I don't think I have a specific thing for long-haired guys crying, BUT my husband has long hair that he usually wears in a ponytail, and I just love the way his hair gets damp with tears if he's sobbing for a long time. If we're both lying down in bed while he's crying, he'll often have his hair down, and if he's on his back, tears will fall down directly into his hair, and I find that incredibly sexy. I also love the way it hangs around his face if he's leaning toward/into me while crying. Since he always wears it tied back in public, it can be incredibly intimate to see him sob with it down - as if it's two parts of him at once that he only shows me.

February 6, 2019 6:13 pm  #13

TearsOfCheese wrote:

Dacrypticphile wrote:

TearsOfCheese wrote:

Oh, forgot to ask. Is there any footage of Yamada Yuuki crying with long hair? would be cute

As a matter of fact, there is! He cries a decent amount in Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger, which was his acting debut. His character is normally the stoic swordfighter of the team of space pirates, but he gets run through the emotional ringer multiple times, and he cries really well! My big crush in that show, the actress Koike Yui, also has a great crying scene, but Yuuki has multiple, and they're all pretty good.

OOooooh  super sentai! what episode did he cry ?

Joe, played by Yamada Yuuki, cries in several episodes. I'm pretty sure he cries in episodes 4, 11 (or 12, not sure which), 30, and 45. Ahim, played by Koike Yui, cries in episode 41.

February 7, 2019 6:08 am  #14

carrotcake wrote:

I don't think I have a specific thing for long-haired guys crying, BUT my husband has long hair that he usually wears in a ponytail, and I just love the way his hair gets damp with tears if he's sobbing for a long time. If we're both lying down in bed while he's crying, he'll often have his hair down, and if he's on his back, tears will fall down directly into his hair, and I find that incredibly sexy. I also love the way it hangs around his face if he's leaning toward/into me while crying. Since he always wears it tied back in public, it can be incredibly intimate to see him sob with it down - as if it's two parts of him at once that he only shows me.

My husband has long hair always tied back. I wish he'd cry with it down like your husband. (He's not much of a cryier). The way you described it sounds so intimate and amazing.

February 8, 2019 12:57 am  #15

carrotcake wrote:

Wow Carrotcake, I never pictured your H with long hair, I gotcha when you say he always has his hair tied back, he opens to you crying and also by letting his hair loose, nice details you observe. Have a wonderful day.

Board footera