You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 16, 2019 1:54 am  #11

Re: I'm nervous

Hi! I'm so glad you've joined! You've been a bit of a legend around herehttps://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/wink.png

I really relate to your experience with your parents misunderstanding you. I was 14 or 15 years old when I first met TorNorth online (in our previous forum). My parents found out about it, but at the same time they also found out that I liked girls. I have two sisters who cry an average amount, and my parents also had some unreasonable fears about that. They have since come to terms with everything now that I have my life in order. High school is a confusing time.

I can see you've gotten over your nervousness, judging by the beautiful obs and videos you've posted! You and I have very similar interests. This is a safe space for crying lovers; feel free to talk about anything on your mind. We love having you here!

I'm a woman and I think women are beautiful when they cry.

April 16, 2019 6:21 am  #12

Thank you, Truffle! I never thought I'd meet someone with a similar experience to myself in this area, but here you are! And about me, I'm still a bit nervous and the only reason I'm posting so freely is that I have been following this forum for several years now and I've seen how everyone is respectful to each other and respects everyone's privacy. I also really like how people here don't swear or call you names and stuff unlike a lot of other forums. These are the reasons why I'm feeling free to post. And I am reasonably confident that my parents don't know of this forum. After the initial confrontation that led to the deletion of my YouTube channel, my mom has asked me about whether I still watch crying videos a couple of times, and my dad has kind of alluded to the videos, but neither of them has ever mentioned the forum. So, I'm confident they don't know about it. Even my sister who's in on my secret tells me when her friends cry, but she's never mentioned the forum either. All this together makes me feel relatively safe here on this forum. Thank you once again for welcoming me.

Tears of joy are beautiful.

August 9, 2019 8:43 pm  #13

HEY OMG i remember your account, you had some really amazing crying videos and i was sooo sad when i realized that you're gone...I've had tons of them saved to my private playlists. Sorry that your parents forced you to delete it but it's great to see you again in a community like this!

August 10, 2019 6:10 am  #14

andjyx wrote:

HEY OMG i remember your account, you had some really amazing crying videos and i was sooo sad when i realized that you're gone...I've had tons of them saved to my private playlists. Sorry that your parents forced you to delete it but it's great to see you again in a community like this!

Thanks! I'd love to see your playlists and see if I can find some of my old favorites.

August 10, 2019 3:05 pm  #15

JohnstonWalker wrote:

andjyx wrote:

Thanks! I'd love to see your playlists and see if I can find some of my old favorites.

I will be sure to make a post where i'll provide links for them as soon as i hit the minimum of 10 posts. Also, while looking through them i realized that a lot of the videos got removed/deleted or have been set to private :/

August 13, 2019 3:22 pm  #16

andjyx wrote:

JohnstonWalker wrote:

andjyx wrote:

I will be sure to make a post where i'll provide links for them as soon as i hit the minimum of 10 posts. Also, while looking through them i realized that a lot of the videos got removed/deleted or have been set to private :/

Looking forward to it. And yeah, older videos getting deleted or being made private is always a problem.

Board footera