You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 15, 2019 2:34 pm  #1

Pretty girl crying angry tears

I was wondering what obs to post next, and looking at Princess_Lucky1731's angry tears obs reminded me of an obs I've had of a pretty girl at my local chess club. For context, it's a small chess club with only a few people, mostly teenagers like me (between 14 yo and 18 yo), though there are a couple of young kinds (about 7 or 8 yo) and a few young adults. It's relaxed for the most part, but we can still get competitive. There's this one very pretty dark haired, brown eyed girl (she's my age, so 17, 16 at the time of this obs) who just hates losing, but she's pretty average so she does lose every now and then. And she also often makes a fuss about how her opponent made an illegal move, how everyone always cheats against her, that kind of stuff. She's a fairly normal and even somewhat likable person when she's not playing chess, but she's just not the kind of player you want to play against. This happened last year. We were playing some games in preparation for a tournament that was coming up. This girl was playing on the board next to me, and was sitting next to my opponent and hence facing me. It was all quiet with only the sounds of the pieces moving and the clocks being hit when suddenly she blurts out, "You can't do that!" Her opponent just shrugged and seeing something was up, the coach came over to sort things out. She started arguing with him about how her opponent just made an illegal move, how he's cheating using a computer, something like that. Her opponent remained calm and explained the situation. He was one of the best players at our club, and the coach knew that this girl always made a fuss when she was in a difficult position. So, he just asked them to continue and warned her that she'd be disqualified if she kept up her antics. That enraged her and she started ranting about how they were all being unfair to her. It was at this time that her eyes began to water. This piqued my interest as I looked in her direction, hoping to see some tears fall. She said a few more angry words before the coach gave her another warning and firmly asked her to continue playing and left. Her face was fuming with rage, and her eyes were so full of both anger and tears. Tears fell out of both her eyes almost simultaneously, though I think her left tear fell first, and ran swiftly down her cheeks. Thankfully, I had plenty of time left on the clock and my opponent wasn't playing too great, so I could afford myself the luxury of watching her tears rather than focus on my game. She just angrily stared at the board in front of her, and a couple more tears ran down her face. Then she moved a piece quite violently and banged on the clock, thankfully not loudly enough for the coach to come over and disqualify her. Having moved, she just stared at the wall behind her opponent. It was my opponent's move, so I kept looking at her and only occasionally glancing at my board. Her tears kept flowing quite rapidly, and she didn't seem to care. She wasn't sobbing, her face was perfectly straight, at least as straight as it can be when you're angry, but she was sniffing a bit. Her opponent finally made his move after a few minutes, and that was when she shut her eyes, sending more tears running down her face, and then wiping her tears by burying her face in her hands and running them across. I thought she'd stopped crying, and I was now focusing a bit more on my game because it was my move, but a couple of minutes later, after I'd made my move, I could still hear her sniffing. I glanced back in her direction, and now her expression had changed from pure rage to now sad and helpless as her eyes wandered from the board to the wall and back. There was also a fresh tear streak on her right cheek and her eyes were filled with tears again. She shook her head in frustration as another tear ran down her right cheek, and a tear ran down her nose out of the corner of her left eye. She wiped the tears on her nose and on her cheek, and made a move and hit the clock. She then stared sorrowfully at her position, more tears filling her eyes and running down her face. Now her crying was transforming from silent, angry crying to sad crying and nearly sobbing, and you could see her struggling to hold back her sobs. She covered her mouth with her hand and a couple more tears ran down her face. After almost another minute of stifling sobs and letting multiple tears flow unchecked, she resigned the game and immediately stormed off. I know this makes her look really bad, but as I said, when she's not playing chess, she's quite amicable. She's just a sore loser when she plays, that's all, and strangely enough, she's not even that arrogant when she wins. And that day was a bit of an extreme even for her. She usually argues, but then plays on as if nothing happened. I didn't find out why she reacted the way she did. It is possible that there was something else on her mind that made her cry like that for more than 10 minutes. But whatever it was, it was a great obs which I'll even say is probably my best obs till date. And by the way, her tears didn't stop me from winning my game. My opponent played very poorly at the end, maybe he too was distracted by this crying girl next to him, but I ended up winning. A win and an obs of unchecked tears, that was a good day!

Tears of joy are beautiful.

April 15, 2019 2:55 pm  #2

Re: Pretty girl crying angry tears

Lovely, I really liked how she developed from angry to sad, how many streaks were visible on her face?

April 15, 2019 3:10 pm  #3

At first, before she initially wiped her face, only two - one down each cheek. All her tears kept going down the same streaks, which makes sense as her head was relatively straight and she wasn't sobbing or otherwise shaking. After she first wiped her tears, for a while, there was one streak on her right cheek and one down the left side of her nose as that's where the next tears flowed. After she partially wiped these two streaks, her final tears had a streak down her left cheek and a couple, the fresh one and the partially wiped one, on her right cheek.

April 15, 2019 3:30 pm  #4

That's just an amazing obs! I'd love to have been in your position! Were her eyes shining with tears? Were they clear or red? And was this the only time you saw her cry? She sounds like a really tearful crier. Does she still come to your chess club? Just curious.

April 15, 2019 3:43 pm  #5

Yes, her eyes were shining, and they were clear for the most part, at least before she transitioned from angry to sad. And I haven't seen her cry since, but she still does come to my chess club, and I hope to see her cry again sometime. And trust me when I say she's extremely good looking, that made her tears all the more spectacular.

April 15, 2019 4:15 pm  #6

Sounds great! Please do post if you ever have another obs of her.

April 16, 2019 8:56 pm  #7

Very good one, thanks for your share ! By the way, could you tell if you noticed exactly where her tears have landed, as they were falling unckecked, or not really and if they did fall somewhere or just stayed drying on her face ?

Massively shed tears with high innie belly buttons women, these are my favorites things http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/love.gif

April 17, 2019 6:36 am  #8

Well, I did notice tears dripping off her chin, but I didn't see where they landed. I mainly focus on tears coming out of the eyes and running down the cheeks. I don't really look for where they land, so, sorry, I can't really answer your question. On the other hand, the tears were't really drying on her cheeks as they were flowing pretty rapidly. Her tear streaks were wet the whole time until she wiped them away. I don't know if that's what you meant by the last part of your question.

April 17, 2019 9:05 pm  #9

JohnstonWalker wrote:

Well, I did notice tears dripping off her chin, but I didn't see where they landed. I mainly focus on tears coming out of the eyes and running down the cheeks. I don't really look for where they land, so, sorry, I can't really answer your question. On the other hand, the tears were't really drying on her cheeks as they were flowing pretty rapidly. Her tear streaks were wet the whole time until she wiped them away. I don't know if that's what you meant by the last part of your question.

All right, I see, but never mind. I just meant if the tears were running down enough to fall off the cheeks or the chin, any part from the face, or if they just remained stuck to the face without dripping off from it, but I got you, they did fall off apparently and you just didn't see where they had landed, it's fine, that's pretty common, so don't mind it, it doesn't matter anyway...

Massively shed tears with high innie belly buttons women, these are my favorites things http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/love.gif

Board footera