You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 17, 2019 7:02 am  #1

Specifics regarding crying

I got this idea somewhat based on this other topic on sight or sound of crying. So, this is a bit broader. I'm wondering what are the primary things that people look for in an ideal crying video or obs, and what are some secondary things that would make the video or obs even better for them.
For me, the primary thing is unchecked tears running down the cheeks. The primary things is not about the quantity of tears, even if it's just a single tear, I want to see it run all the way down the cheek at least till the mouth, though all the way down to the chin would be ideal.
Some secondary things are eyes being nicely filled with tears (yes, I do like seeing tears in the eyes, I just find it annoying when they don't run down the cheeks and just stay in the eyes), the length of a video, I perfectly enjoy short videos which is why I watch Tik Tok videos so much, but the longer the video, the better, the quantity of tears, the more, the merrier, and finally, smiling while the tears are flowing, and the only  reason I'm putting that as a secondary and not a primary is because I still greatly enjoy videos of sad tears or tears just running down a straight face, but a smile greatly enhances it. Those are my primary and secondary factors that I look for in an ideal obs or video. Keen to hear yours. And of course, I'm only attracted to females, so everything I've said above only appears to females.

Tears of joy are beautiful.

April 17, 2019 2:25 pm  #2

Re: Specifics regarding crying

Primary: unchecked tears, a decent quantity of tears, (if obs, not video) she allows me to wipe her tears (it can be frustrating if she covers her face to prevent me wiping her tears).
Secondary:big, round tears that slowly roll down her face ( I don't like when tears fall lightning fast and not allow you to enjoy watching it fall. Multiple tear streaked, I love seeing tears take several paths leaving wet trails behind, plus if there's good lighting that highlights the tear streaked face.
Feeling her body shaking from either trying yo control her crying or because of sobs.
Hearing a broken voice seems sensual, I like that, sometimes Britney Spears talks like that even when not crying.
It's a plus if she looks for me to cry to. Another plus would be pouty lips.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (April 17, 2019 10:04 pm)

April 17, 2019 2:37 pm  #3

Primary: Tear filled eyes with good reflection, with bonus points if the tears actually run down the cheeks, but the longer the tears remain in the eyes, the better

Secondary: Tears rolling down the face, smile, straight face without sobbing, non-emotional tears (like tears due to yawning, putting in contacts, or tears due to cold/wind/onions/vapour rub, or just crying on cue for acting, etc)

I might even go as far as to say a tertiary thing would be wiping/kissing the tears in the case of my girlfriend.

April 17, 2019 10:10 pm  #4

My primary : Purely sheer tears quantity, whatever how they're coming, slow or fast, big or small, from the nose, the cheeks or the chin, but mostly falling unchecked and landing somewhere visible and spreading into spots, patches or puddles, the best would be a single compact puddle on a glass table with a good light in order to watch it with good visual quality. Also, I better like it from a girl/woman silent crying, expressionless but still from an emotional cause on one hand, and on the other hand only from a small one, with very little consequences, so absolutely never because of some traumatizing event or issue or serious deep psychological reason, when it happens I just hate it and I can't stand it to take any pleasure from watching and hearing her cry because of this kind of thing, even with the sight of tears, a serious reason will always take the upper hand over my mind rather than just watching tear drops...
And I don't like touching it, in any possible ways ever, just watching and listening. 
Secondary : Small sobs, sniffing, the crying sounds depending the way it does, especially if there's a plash or lapping sound from a landing tear on a solid surface (from glass, wood, metal or plastic, basically), sometimes I can find very attractive some mourning or breathing sounds, fast or slow, repeatedly or not, it can takes so many different forms after all ! I also like it if she wipes her own tears, but only if she does it with a very little, slow gentle way, like with a fingertip, a nail, one back's hand or a phallanx, finger's middle part when it's folded...and lastly, I do enjoy it a lot if she's shedding her unchecked falling tears over her naked belly, if she's topless or just wearing a bikini, some short underwears or low rise pants with the belly button revealed, because lower bellies and belly buttons are my second fetish and combining my 2 fetishes together would be a top tier bonus if I'd manage to get an obs about it, but unfortunately it's awfully uncommon, as I'm sure you would expect it obviously...

Massively shed tears with high innie belly buttons women, these are my favorites things http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/love.gif

April 17, 2019 10:19 pm  #5

Thanks for your responses, guys. It's interesting to see the things we have in common, but also the specific nuances each of us has in our preferences. Amans, I'm the same as you with unchecked tears, but we're pretty different otherwise. With SparklingEyes, it seems like my primary is your secondary and your secondary is my primary, but we do have a lot in common. I also like seeing tears run down a straight face or a smiling face, and don't like sobbing much. I wouldn't mind sobbing if there were enough unchecked tears flowing, but I'd still prefer it to be not there. It's interesting how you mention non-emotional tears specifically. Even though I haven't given it much thought, and I haven't had too many real life obs of non-emotional tears caused by the things you've listed, I would probably prefer that especially to tears of sadness. What's your reason for preferring non-emotional tears? Is it because of all the obs you've had or is there another reason? For me, if I we're to explicitly stated that as a preference, I'd say it's because I don't want to enjoy other people's pain and hurt. Keen to hear your thoughts.

April 18, 2019 12:14 am  #6

For videos:
Primary - Sobs, lip curl, body/shoulders/belly shaking, sharp breaths
Secondary - Tears

Real-life obs:
Primary - Vulnerability, comforting, lip curl, sobs, body shaking
Secondary - Wiping tears

I'm definitely not as focused on tears as some, but I do love seeing eyes well up and tears spill down the face in real life.

I'm a woman who is attracted to men in real life, but I actually prefer audio/video of women, and I fantasize about both women and men crying. I don't really understand it myself, since I am not sexually attracted to women at all and have never thought of a woman sexually. I enjoy only the physical aspects of female crying; in fact, if a woman is talking during a video, I fast-forward to the "good stuff" - the lip curl, the sobs. I do also enjoy my own crying, so maybe that has something to do with it. The brain is weird.

Comforting/vulnerability is a huge part of my fetish, though, and I am only aroused by comforting men (not that I don't comfort my female friends, but it doesn't arouse me).

April 18, 2019 5:07 am  #7

JohnstonWalker wrote:

With SparklingEyes, it seems like my primary is your secondary and your secondary is my primary, but we do have a lot in common. I also like seeing tears run down a straight face or a smiling face, and don't like sobbing much. I wouldn't mind sobbing if there were enough unchecked tears flowing, but I'd still prefer it to be not there. It's interesting how you mention non-emotional tears specifically. Even though I haven't given it much thought, and I haven't had too many real life obs of non-emotional tears caused by the things you've listed, I would probably prefer that especially to tears of sadness. What's your reason for preferring non-emotional tears? Is it because of all the obs you've had or is there another reason? For me, if I we're to explicitly stated that as a preference, I'd say it's because I don't want to enjoy other people's pain and hurt. Keen to hear your thoughts.

I'm sure it does have a lot to do with the real life obs I've had especially with my high school crush (who could shed tears in a jiffy by not blinking for a few seconds), my best friend (whose eyes water profusely in cold/windy weather) and my girlfriend (who's a very wet crier when she's putting in her contacts). I'm sure the numerous obs I've had from all three of them plays a major role. But also, like I said on another post, I'm very much like you in not wanting to find pleasure in somebody else's pain. Even though on the internet there are hundreds of acting monologues and crying scenes from different movies/TV shows, in real life, the truth is most people cry when they're sad or hurt. That's unfortunately just the way it is. Now, I find tears beautiful, but I don't like seeing people suffer. The perfect trade-off between the two are non-emotional tears, with which I get to appreciate the beauty of tears without feeling sorry for someone's feelings, because they're not sad, their eyes are just producing tears. That's my reasoning for preferring non-emotional tears.

Also, by the way, in my primary preference, I state tear filled eyes with good reflections, with bonus points if they run down the cheeks. Also add more bonus points if I get to see the eyes actually filling up, like, when I look at them, they're not already full of tears, they start out dry and slowly water as I look. That's something I get to see with both my best friend and my girlfriend often, and I absolutely love it!

April 18, 2019 8:21 am  #8

Primary: Bottom lip curled out, preferably big and bulging.

Secondary: Bottom lip or chin trembling

Tertiary: Unchecked tears (non-mascara), sobbing sounds, heaving chest or shoulders etc.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

April 18, 2019 11:55 am  #9

For real life or vids, I like a woman sobbing real hard. Not an overly neat, pretty cry, but a raw and ugly one, that makes her breasts and belly bounce. Extra points if she gasps and hiccups uncontrollably.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

April 18, 2019 1:15 pm  #10

It sure seems like we have a broad spectrum of preferences, ranging from it being mainly about tears to mainly about sobbing and facial expression. What about something you dislike and would prefer not to see in an obs/video? First and foremost thing for me would be extreme pain or sadness.  Then I don't like mascara. It ruins beautiful, clear tear streaks. For videos, if the quality or the lighting is bad that the tears are hard to see, that's annoying for me as well. I also obviously don't like it when the crier is covering her face while crying, thus making the tears impossible to see. What are your thoughts on this, guys?

Board footera