You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 14, 2019 12:37 pm  #1

Wife sobbed

As usual, leaving out non crying related details.

My wife woke up crying histerically, which woke me up. I took a few seconds to understand what was happenning, she threw herself into my arms, I instinctively caressed her hair and her shoulder blades, she was trembling quite hard.

When I broke the hug I saw her face (as you already know I love seeing her tear streaked face) and to my surprise tear streaks were not visible, as her face was covered by a sheen of tears, I don't remember seeing her shed such an amount of tears before.

She went into my arms again and I hugged her with one arm, placing my hand on her shoulder blades, feeling her body shaking, while my other hand went to the side of her cheek to try to wipe a layer of tears.

I caressed her face with the palm of my hand, feeling the wetness of her tears, I smoothly glided it from the corner of her eye to her chin, feeling the wetness all the way through.

I continued trying to wipe her tears, but they were too many, eventually she stopped crying and used tissues to clean her face.

May 14, 2019 2:36 pm  #2

Re: Wife sobbed

Looks like you saved the day again with one of your famous hugs! That must have been alarming to be woken up by hysterical crying. I have scared my wife before by crying suddenly in bed, but it’s always been before going to sleep, not after waking up. I find that it’s easier to enjoy someone’s tears if
I know beforehand that they might cry and If I’m expecting it and prepared for it.

Oh, and there’s no such thing as “too many” tears. 😉 Great obs!

May 14, 2019 2:44 pm  #3

truffle wrote:

Looks like you saved the day again with one of your famous hugs! That must have been alarming to be woken up by hysterical crying. I have scared my wife before by crying suddenly in bed, but it’s always been before going to sleep, not after waking up. I find that it’s easier to enjoy someone’s tears if
I know beforehand that they might cry and If I’m expecting it and prepared for it.

Oh, and there’s no such thing as “too many” tears. 😉 Great obs!

I know, honestly, at first I was annoyed, as I had to go to work early in the morning, but after the initial shock I got worried and calmed her down talking her through her situation (personal not relationship issue), so I soothed her and gently took care of her tears.

Definitely, at the moment I didn't enjoy it, it was only after recalling it. About the too many tears, I said it because I don't remember seeing her face so full of tears that the tear streaks were no longer visible. Have you ever shed so many tears that your face is completely covered in them and individual tracks are not traceable?

May 14, 2019 3:44 pm  #4

Amans lacrimae wrote:

you ever shed so many tears that your face is completely covered in them and individual tracks are not traceable?

Yes that happened at the funeral that I messaged you about. Also it happens when we’re changing the positions of our faces (like rolling around in bed). Also it happens when our hair brushes across our faces and spreads the tears around. But otherwise it’s usually well-defined streaks.

May 14, 2019 11:23 pm  #5

truffle wrote:

Amans lacrimae wrote:

you ever shed so many tears that your face is completely covered in them and individual tracks are not traceable?

Yes that happened at the funeral that I messaged you about. Also it happens when we’re changing the positions of our faces (like rolling around in bed). Also it happens when our hair brushes across our faces and spreads the tears around. But otherwise it’s usually well-defined streaks.

I would have never imagined hair would partially brush tears, changing the direction they take, well, changing position of the face makes sense as it forces tears to roll down following gravity. At the funeral, was it your hair or your face position that caused your tear streaks to not be visible?

May 15, 2019 12:27 pm  #6

SparklingEyes wrote:

Sounds like she cried really hard. Hope she's alright. Were her eyes pretty full of tears for the most part? I guess they must have been if she cried such a large volume of tears. Or did she have her eyes closed?

When she woke me up her face was already covered with tears. Since I was suddenly woken, it took a little while for my eyes to focus, I think her eyes were brimming with tears as they overflowed like a broken dam rushing down her face.

Have you ever seen your girlfriend shed so many tears that individual streaks are no longer visible?

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (May 15, 2019 12:54 pm)

May 15, 2019 3:21 pm  #7

Amans lacrimae wrote:

At the funeral, was it your hair or your face position that caused your tear streaks to not be visible?

At that time I didn’t really know what I looked like; all I know is I felt about two tears roll down each cheek every minute while I was trying to comfort my wife and greet other guests so she wouldn’t have to. If I had to guess, I think I probably still had distinct tear trails on my cheeks. She was the one who had completely lost all control and was sobbing heavily, with tears dripping off her chin and nose. Her face was smeared because of the volume of tears and because of her hair, because the position of her face was not changing much.

May 18, 2019 5:32 am  #8

Did you manage to notice if her tears made a large patch somewhere or multiple small ones or gather into other focus area, maybe ? BTW, great obs anyway !

Amans lacrimae wrote:

As usual, leaving out non crying related details.

My wife woke up crying histerically, which woke me up. I took a few seconds to understand what was happenning, she threw herself into my arms, I instinctively caressed her hair and her shoulder blades, she was trembling quite hard.

When I broke the hug I saw her face (as you already know I love seeing her tear streaked face) and to my surprise tear streaks were not visible, as her face was covered by a sheen of tears, I don't remember seeing her shed such an amount of tears before.

She went into my arms again and I hugged her with one arm, placing my hand on her shoulder blades, feeling her body shaking, while my other hand went to the side of her cheek to try to wipe a layer of tears.

I caressed her face with the palm of my hand, feeling the wetness of her tears, I smoothly glided it from the corner of her eye to her chin, feeling the wetness all the way through.

I continued trying to wipe her tears, but they were too many, eventually she stopped crying and used tissues to clean her face.

Massively shed tears with high innie belly buttons women, these are my favorites things 

May 18, 2019 1:29 pm  #9

Massivetearslover wrote:

Did you manage to notice if her tears made a large patch somewhere or multiple small ones or gather into other focus area, maybe ? BTW, great obs anyway !

It was in the middle of the night, so I couldn't see clearly, the only collection of tears I can guess is the collar of her tshirt.

May 22, 2019 8:23 pm  #10

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Massivetearslover wrote:

It was in the middle of the night, so I couldn't see clearly, the only collection of tears I can guess is the collar of her tshirt.

Ok, good ! Sure it's not very convenient to see something where you're half in the dark, I guess XD

Massively shed tears with high innie belly buttons women, these are my favorites things 

Board footera