You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 21, 2019 1:27 pm  #1

Wife obs

Last night we were in bed, she turned giving me her back, curled and started crying silently. I could see her grabbing tissues to wipe her nose and her hand to wipe her tears.

After a few minutes she turned to lay on her back, she was not flat on the bed, she was in at around 45 degrees (her face was almost looking straight forward) and I saw a single tear rolling (average speed) down her cheek. She wiped it away with the pad of her index and middle fingers, she did the same to her other cheek (I was lying next to her, so I couldn't see her other eye). Another tear flowed down the same path, she allowed it to linger on her cheek for a few seconds, then wiped it.

I placed my right hand on top of hers on her chest, then another tear followed the same path, this time I wiped it with the pad of my thumb, first the tear and the tear streak after the tear, clearing her cheek from the stain.

A little while passed when another tear made the streak anew, this time I cleared the streak from below her eye all the way down to the tear with the back of my index finger.

She talked normally, no wobbly voice, no expression on her face.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (May 21, 2019 6:55 pm)

May 22, 2019 1:44 am  #2

Re: Wife obs

Thank you for sharing these sweet moments with us. Even though I don't know what your wife looks like, I can totally visualize her tears because your descriptions have gotten so good! Which side of her face were you looking at? was she wearing any makeup?

May 22, 2019 4:20 am  #3

Re: Wife obs

I was resting on the right side of the bed, so I saw her right cheek, and since she had not left bed yet, she had no make up.

Board footera