You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 20, 2019 6:54 am  #1

Has anyone found a crying video of someone they know online?

I'm wondering if anyone's found a video of someone they know crying when looking for crying videos or while just browsing the internet in general. The closest I've come to this is when I watched a short film made by a friend where there was a short scene of a girl I know (not very well, but I have seen her in real life and talked to her once or twice) crying. I'm not going to share that here because that might give away my personal details. But here's a short description. It's a scene of the girl crying alone in her bedroom. She's sobbing, and tear streaks are visible on her face, and then she's standing in front of a mirror and her eyes are filled with tears in the reflection and a tear streak is visible on her left cheek.
I know I technically didn't "find" this video, my friend had shared it on social media and I just followed the link, but I'm just wondering if anyone has had a similar experience or you've just been randomly looking for videos and you suddenly found a video of someone you know crying? It doesn't have to be someone you know very well, just someone you've seen in real life and might have spoken to.

Tears of joy are beautiful.

June 20, 2019 10:58 am  #2

Re: Has anyone found a crying video of someone they know online?

No, I've never "found" a video of someone I know crying. However, my best friend has posted selfies with tears in her eyes on her private Instagram account. But she's done that only once, she doesn't regularly post crying selfies. In this one picture she posted, she wasn't crying, her eyes were watering from the cold. In the pic, her right eye was glistening with tears and her left eye was watery.

June 20, 2019 1:33 pm  #3

Re: Has anyone found a crying video of someone they know online?

When I was in high school I was friends with a girl who did makeup tutorials on YouTube. Not very popular but we all subscribed to support her. Once after we had cried I talked her into doing a post-cry makeup video and she agreed. It was super low quality and kind of a joke, but she did upload the video. It got bad comments and she removed it.

I’ve never randomly come across a crying video of someone I know.

I'm a woman and I think women are beautiful when they cry.

Board footera