You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 22, 2019 4:13 am  #1

Girlfriend's new technique for crying on cue

Since people are requesting more obs from me, and I don't want to make my obs too repetitive, I though I'd post something slightly different. It's still kind of an obs, but it's more of a description of how my girlfriend is making herself cry these days without vapour rub.

I recently posted an obs of my girlfriend getting her eyes to water by not blinking, and how she's been trying to do that for a while, and in my last obs mentioned how a few tears ran down her face when she was staring at her laptop without blinking. So, she has been trying the non-blinking method of crying for about a month now, and in the last couple of weeks, she's made a slight tweak to it and that's really helped her get more tears to stream down her face. Here's what she does.

She first blinks her eyes and then closes her eyes and rubs them gently with her fingers for a few seconds. Once she's rubbed them nicely, she opens them wide and stares without blinking, and they fill up with tears almost immediately (whereas if she doesn't rub them, it takes a while before they start watering). And within 10-20 seconds, she has tears running down her face. Her left eye usually overflows first when she does this (with the vapour rub, it was a bit more random). And I've been trying this too, and it's working on my eyes as well and I can shed a lot of tears this way as well, actually more tears than her.

This is much better than using vapour rub for a number of reasons. First, there's no chance of accidentally hurting our eyes. If the tears stop, we can just repeat and new tears come out in a jiffy. And we can now freely kiss each other's tears away without fear of ingesting vapour rub. Also, it's easy to stop the tears at will. And vapour rub sometimes makes her eyes become red, whereas now they stay clear, producing more beautiful reflections.

So, that's how my girlfriend is making herself cry these days.

June 22, 2019 4:29 am  #2

Re: Girlfriend's new technique for crying on cue

Lovely, I see your girlfriend is developing new techniques to cry on cue, nice. I ser you are quite creative writing, be assured, you will hardly bore us.

June 22, 2019 5:21 am  #3

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Lovely, I see your girlfriend is developing new techniques to cry on cue, nice. I ser you are quite creative writing, be assured, you will hardly bore us.

Haha! Thank you. The technique itself isn't new, I'm sure I've read it before on the internet. Here's the obs from the first time she used it.

We were just sitting and chatting, cuddled up in each other's arms. The conversation somehow turned to tears (it always does), and she told me she'd been practicing a new technique that she wanted to show me. I was intrigued and told her to go for it. She took her hands off me and closed her eyes and started rubbing her eyes with her fingers. She rubbed for about 5 seconds and opened her eyes wide. And almost instantly, tears sprang to her eyes and in less than 10 seconds, her eyes were filled to the brim with tears. I was quite amazed at how fast her eyes welled up. And before I knew it, a tear gushed down her left cheek, followed almost immediately by one down her right cheek. I just stared in amazement and told her how awesome it was what she'd just done. She laughed, her eyes still wide open as they filled with more tears, and the tears ran down her face, taking the same path as the previous ones. I wiped her tears with my fingers, and then she blinked, sending another tear down her right cheek, which also I wiped.

She then asked me to try it as well, so we both rubbed our eyes and then opened them wide, staring into each other's eyes. And sure enough, my eyes watered as well, even faster than hers, and I had tears running down both my cheeks a good two or three seconds before her first tear ran down. I told her not to blink and that we should see who'd shed more tears. So, we both didn't blink for about a couple of minutes and just sat there staring into each other's eyes. And sure enough, I shed more tears than her, but she wasn't far behind. I probably shed only a couple more tears than she did. We then just rubbed our cheeks against each other's, and interestingly, both our eyes kept watering for about a minute even after we blinked, and a couple of tears even ran down my face.

Since then, we've ditched the vapour rub and this is how we're making ourselves cry in front of each other. I really like this more as with the vapour rub, another thing is that the crying can get a bit messy with the tears going all over the place sometimes whereas with this technique, they almost always run down the same streaks and also stay in the eyes for longer so I can admire the reflections in her eyes.

June 22, 2019 5:33 am  #4

Amazing how you shed more tears than your girlfriend, even though I love multiple tear streaks, I wouldn't sacrifice kissing her tears for several tear streaks.

June 22, 2019 5:46 am  #5

My eyes are just more sensitive, that's why I shed more tears. And it wasn't much more, just a little more. She is a very tearful crier as well.

June 22, 2019 9:02 am  #6

This is excellent! That's the way I usually make myself cry when I'm alone. It is very effective, and I also can get my tears to flow within 15-20 seconds. Though I rarely do it and only do it sometimes when watching some really good crying videos and imagining myself being with the girl in the video and comforting her.

Tears of joy are beautiful.

June 22, 2019 11:40 am  #7

I wish I knew someone who was willing to cry for me

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

June 23, 2019 2:31 am  #8

reptongeek wrote:

I wish I knew someone who was willing to cry for me

I feel the same way.

June 23, 2019 3:16 pm  #9

That looks awesome !
BTW, can you tell if your GF's tears manage to fall over her laptop or somewhere else in a quite large amount when she's producing tears with this new technique, in case you would possibly have noticed that ?
Thumbs up in any case ;)

Massively shed tears with high innie belly buttons women, these are my favorites things http://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/love.gif

June 24, 2019 1:09 pm  #10

She just sheds tears specifically so you can play with them! This is completely adorable. I've always loved touching my cheek or nose against someone else's tearstained cheek.

My wife's eyes are prone to tearing in response to irritants, but non-emotional crying doesn't really do much for me so I've never asked her to do this.

I'm a woman and I think women are beautiful when they cry.

Board footera