You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 24, 2019 11:54 am  #1

What was the first ever crying obs you had?

I'm not necessarily asking when was the first time you saw someone cry. It's more of what was your first crying obs that led to you discovering your dacryphilia? Here's mine. It's an obs I've been urging to post for long, but due to focusing more on videos and more recent obs, I haven't done so. But here it is, and it's one of my best ever, though I don't remember all the details.
I was about 5-6 years old. I had a babysitter who would probably have been around 19-20 at that time. This one day, I was just playing with some of my toys (or running around, I don't remember what I was doing exactly), and she was watching something on the TV (it was some anime, again, my memory fails me regarding the details). As she was watching, her eyes began to fill with tears. It captivated my attention, and I think I went up to her and asked her why she was crying or something like that. Then I remember seeing a couple of tears roll down her cheeks. She wiped her face, but there were more tears in her eyes, and I vividly remember a couple of tears standing in her eyes at the brink of overflowing for a few seconds and then rolling down her cheeks at the same time. By this time I'd stopped whatever else I'd been doing and was intently observing her. She wiped her tears again (she wiped them by rubbing her hands across her face), but that wasn't the end of it. Though what happened after is a bit of a blur in my head, I'm positive she kept crying for a while, with more tears streaming down her face steadily. And throughout all this, her face was pretty steady and I don't recall any sobbing, just silent tears. At one point, I vaguely remember her looking at me and smiling at me through her tears, assuring me that she was alright (though it could have been after she stopped crying, and my mind is just playing tricks on me because now I like tears while smiling). But what I do remember is that after this obs, whenever I'd see a girl cry, it'd catch my attention.
So, what's your first obs? Please share below.

Tears of joy are beautiful.

June 24, 2019 2:27 pm  #2

Re: What was the first ever crying obs you had?

I answered this a few years ago, so here's a copy and paste of that:

My fetish started when I was in the fifth grade. Our teacher was crying while reading Where the Red Fern Grows to us, and every girl, including me, was crying. Only one boy was crying, and he would go on to be made fun of for the next several weeks. But anyway, I always felt disgusting while crying. My nose would be all stuffed up and I couldn't see anything because of all the tears, and it was really stressful not to be able to stop. But sitting to my left was my friend, a girl who wasn't stressed out at all. She was just sitting there, slumping a little in her seat, arms folded, with big glistening tears rolling down her cheeks and onto her t-shirt. Her tongue would every once in a while dart out to grab a tear that had come near her lips. Obviously I didn't even know that girls could like girls that way, but it was beautiful. That's when I took a deep breath and tried to imitate her. Arms folded, breathing through my mouth, sniffling occasionally to keep my nose from running too much. No more rubbing my eyes. I felt a lot less stressed, even though the dying fictional dog kept my tears coming.

In all honesty, I'm not even sure this is a fetish. I just like watching girls who can cry like that. That was the day when I started to change the way I cry. It's easy to change habits at that age, I think.

I'm a woman and I think women are beautiful when they cry.

June 25, 2019 2:52 pm  #3

I think it was in high school, a bunch of friends went to see a movie, and I remember in a sad part a female friend asked me to bring a tissue to another friend(F), who by the way, I had a crush on. I took the tissue and looked at her, tears were rolling slowly down her cheeks unchecked, my heart started beating faster as I approached her. When I was next to her I thought giving her the tissue to wipe her tears, but instead I gently wiped a tear from her cheek, slowly gliding my finger over the tear streak. She fixed her eyes on mine and smiled, I smiled back and gave her the tissue to wipe the other cheek.

P.S I was eager to ser her cry, as she had already sobbed in my arms before, but that time I didn't see tears roll down her face, just felt her trembling body in my arms.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (July 1, 2019 1:36 am)

June 25, 2019 2:55 pm  #4

I too have mentioned this before but I'll tell it again.

My parents had some friends who had children my age and one day I went to their house where they were watching the animated film version of The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe and they were crying at the stone table scene.

It's a vivid memory but don't remember much about who was crying and how many tears I saw because it was a very long time ago

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

June 25, 2019 6:11 pm  #5

Amans lacrimae wrote:

I think it was in high school, a bunch of friends went to see a movie, and I remember in a dar part a female friend asked me to bring a tissue to another friend(F), who by the way, I had a crush on. I took the tissue and looked at her, tears were rolling slowly down her cheeks unchecked, my heart started beating faster as I approached her. When I was next to her I thought giving her the tissue to wipe her tears, but instead I gently wiped a tear from her cheek, slowly gliding my finger over the tear streak. She fixed her eyes on mine and smiled, I smiled back and gave her the tissue to wipe the other cheek.

P.S I was eager to ser her cry, as she had already sobbed in my arms before, but that time I didn't see tears roll down her face, just felt her trembling body in my arms.

Have I mentioned lately how envious of you I am? I would love to have a crush sob and tremble in my arms, and definitely provide tissues when they're needed! Ugh, why do I have to be both the dacryphile and the crier in my relationships?

June 25, 2019 10:06 pm  #6

I won't talk about my very first obs, because it was a scene on TV. I'll give what I think is probably my first hand obs.

I spent my early childhood in south asia. I was a typical, spoilt, middle-class brat. I was maybe 5 at the time. The maid was given the task of bathing and clothing me, which I despised. I think I was yelling and being a twat the whole time. While she was buttoning my shirt I hit her. She started crying immediately. She made a little whispery sounds and her bottom lip was curled. I also remember her flared nostrils and the tears standing out in her eyes. I was so surprised I just stared. She cried for a few seconds and stopped just as suddenly. It's one that always stuck to memory.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

June 26, 2019 5:00 pm  #7

I don't actually remember one particular obs that led me to discover my dacryphilia. I started developing an interest in crying in my early to mid teen years. I think when I was in like grade 8, grade 9, I started taking notice of girls in my class who'd cry for various reasons. Also, I think I was starting to pay a lot of attention to crying scenes in movies and on TV.

I don't remember a specific obs that really started it. I remember seeing this one girl in class (probably in grade 8, maybe grade 9) just sit there with tears streaming down her face unchecked, and somebody asked her why she was crying to which she replied that she wasn't feeling very well and that she had a bad headache. I remember looking at this girl intently, amazed at how her tears were pouring down her face unchecked but she wasn't even mildly sobbing or doing anything else commonly associated with crying. That might have been the first obs that got me into dacryphilia, I'm not sure.

Then, in grades 10 and 11, I had a crush on this girl who could cry on cue, and I feel to a large extent that watching her cry was what really developed and shaped my dacryphilia. I've posted some obs of her before. She might also be the reason why I prefer non-emotional tears to emotional tears unlike some others here. She's also the person whom the character Amy from my Fictionalising Fantasies series is based on.

So, while I can't pinpoint a specific obs as being my first (I mean, even before grade 8, when I believe it really started, I've seen several people, both girls who were as old as me then and older girls in their late teens and 20's, cry) that led me to discovering my dacryphilia, the obs I've mentioned above, and the several obs of this girl I had a crush on, were definitely collectively the first that got me into this crying fetish.

June 27, 2019 1:41 pm  #8

SparklingEyes wrote:

Then, in grades 10 and 11, I had a crush on this girl who could cry on cue, and I feel to a large extent that watching her cry was what really developed and shaped my dacryphilia. I've posted some obs of her before. She might also be the reason why I prefer non-emotional tears to emotional tears unlike some others here. She's also the person whom the character Amy from my Fictionalising Fantasies series is based on.

Wow, I never thought Amy would have come from a real person, which makes me wonder, who is Lucy (from tears without a cause) based on?

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (June 27, 2019 4:21 pm)

June 28, 2019 7:21 am  #9

Amans lacrimae wrote:

SparklingEyes wrote:

Wow, I never thought Amy would have come from a real person, which makes me wonder, who is Lucy (from tears without a cause) based on?

Well, Amy is quite an exaggerated version of her. And she's not solely based on her. Just the fact that she likes to make herself cry is based on this girl from high school. In fact, some aspects of Amy are based on my best friend and my girlfriend as well, like Amy's sensitive eyes which are based on my best friend and her contact lenses which are based on my girlfriend. Lucy isn't based on any real person. It was just a random thought that came to my head.

June 28, 2019 10:29 am  #10

Here's mine.

Background
I was about 4 or 5 years old. Some family friend or relative was getting married, and my parents had been invited. So they took me along to the wedding. The obs took place not during the wedding ceremony itself, but a little while after. The guests were talking to each other and I was just running around. I stumbled across this lovely young woman standing and talking to the bride. She appeared to be somewhere between 20-23, give or take a couple of years. I don't know who she was.

The obs
She was talking to the bride and her eyes were filled with tears, with the tears on the brink of running down her cheeks. Almost immediately after I glanced in her direction and noticed her tear filled eyes, the tears made it onto her cheeks. She was also smiling, which I remember confused me as I thought at that time that people cried only when they were sad. I was curious about what was going on and so I just observed this young lady for I don't remember how long (probably just around 30 seconds, but it felt longer, and it might have been longer, it's been two decades and I don't remember), and tears kept steadily flowing down her face like rivers. I vaguely remember her wiping her tears, though I don't remember if she used her fingers or a tissue or a handkerchief.

Reflection
As far as I can recall, it was probably the first time I saw an adult actually cry. I mean, sure, I'd seen my mom tear up, and even my grandmother, but you get what I mean. And that was the first time I learned that people could cry not only when they're sad, but also when they're happy (I asked my parents about this strange thing I witnessed, this young lady crying rivers of tears but smiling through her tears, and they told me it was tears of joy). And since then, whenever I saw girls and young women shed tears, I felt an attraction towards that. That's my first every crying obs.

P. S. I really like all the other obs that have been shared here as well.

Board footera