You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 28, 2019 2:14 pm  #11

Re: What was the first ever crying obs you had?

rivers of tears wrote:

Here's mine.

Background
I was about 4 or 5 years old. Some family friend or relative was getting married, and my parents had been invited. So they took me along to the wedding. The obs took place not during the wedding ceremony itself, but a little while after. The guests were talking to each other and I was just running around. I stumbled across this lovely young woman standing and talking to the bride. She appeared to be somewhere between 20-23, give or take a couple of years. I don't know who she was.

The obs
She was talking to the bride and her eyes were filled with tears, with the tears on the brink of running down her cheeks. Almost immediately after I glanced in her direction and noticed her tear filled eyes, the tears made it onto her cheeks. She was also smiling, which I remember confused me as I thought at that time that people cried only when they were sad. I was curious about what was going on and so I just observed this young lady for I don't remember how long (probably just around 30 seconds, but it felt longer, and it might have been longer, it's been two decades and I don't remember), and tears kept steadily flowing down her face like rivers. I vaguely remember her wiping her tears, though I don't remember if she used her fingers or a tissue or a handkerchief.

Reflection
As far as I can recall, it was probably the first time I saw an adult actually cry. I mean, sure, I'd seen my mom tear up, and even my grandmother, but you get what I mean. And that was the first time I learned that people could cry not only when they're sad, but also when they're happy (I asked my parents about this strange thing I witnessed, this young lady crying rivers of tears but smiling through her tears, and they told me it was tears of joy). And since then, whenever I saw girls and young women shed tears, I felt an attraction towards that. That's my first every crying obs.

P. S. I really like all the other obs that have been shared here as well.

Lovely obs, I am starting to like happy tears, don't like when they are constantly wiped, I actually like to wipe them myself

If you have more of your exgf obs, I would love to read them.

July 11, 2019 3:53 pm  #12

rivers of tears wrote:

Here's mine.

Background
I was about 4 or 5 years old. Some family friend or relative was getting married, and my parents had been invited. So they took me along to the wedding. The obs took place not during the wedding ceremony itself, but a little while after. The guests were talking to each other and I was just running around. I stumbled across this lovely young woman standing and talking to the bride. She appeared to be somewhere between 20-23, give or take a couple of years. I don't know who she was.

The obs
She was talking to the bride and her eyes were filled with tears, with the tears on the brink of running down her cheeks. Almost immediately after I glanced in her direction and noticed her tear filled eyes, the tears made it onto her cheeks. She was also smiling, which I remember confused me as I thought at that time that people cried only when they were sad. I was curious about what was going on and so I just observed this young lady for I don't remember how long (probably just around 30 seconds, but it felt longer, and it might have been longer, it's been two decades and I don't remember), and tears kept steadily flowing down her face like rivers. I vaguely remember her wiping her tears, though I don't remember if she used her fingers or a tissue or a handkerchief.

Reflection
As far as I can recall, it was probably the first time I saw an adult actually cry. I mean, sure, I'd seen my mom tear up, and even my grandmother, but you get what I mean. And that was the first time I learned that people could cry not only when they're sad, but also when they're happy (I asked my parents about this strange thing I witnessed, this young lady crying rivers of tears but smiling through her tears, and they told me it was tears of joy). And since then, whenever I saw girls and young women shed tears, I felt an attraction towards that. That's my first every crying obs.

P. S. I really like all the other obs that have been shared here as well.

Beautiful obs! I love tears of joy! The combination of tears and a smile is just amazing to look at!

Tears of joy are beautiful.

August 17, 2019 8:11 pm  #13

I had to think about this.  But I think it was when I was around 9 or 10 and at my Aunts house where my cousins Katie and Krysten and I were playing a board game (I can't for the life of me remember the name).  Krysten was older and she got angry at her sister, who was around my age and left.  So Katie started crying, and I stayed with her because she still wanted to play.  Her voice would break whenever she had to read or answer a question on the card.  

I think that's the first time I developed an appreciation for the effects of crying.

Board footera