You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 18, 2019 11:14 am  #1

Sweet emotional obs of new friend

These are obs from the same girl as in my previous obs. I've known this girl for a few months now, but not too personally though she's in my group of friends. My previous obs (the tears of joy one) is when I first saw her cry. Since that obs, I've been texting her a bit (and not simply because I saw her cry) and we decided to hang out together for a bit to just get to know each other. And she is quite a crybaby (not the most tearful one, I admit, but she practically cries at the drop of a hat when she gets slightly emotional).
Here's the first obs. We were just talking and getting to know each other and asking questions about each other's childhood and stuff like that. She started sharing a story from her childhood which made her nostalgic. As she spoke, her eyes began to water and she smiled. I asked her if she was okay, and her exact response was something like this: "Haha! Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just a big crybaby. And believe me, this is nothing. This is just me getting mildly emotional. You should see me when I'm actually crying, I just bawl my eyes out!" As she was saying this, a tear ran down her left cheek which she wiped almost immediately with her fingers. She then took out a tissue and wiped her eyes with it. She continued with her story, and her eyes teared up a couple more times, and she kept wiping them with the tissue. That's the first obs.
The second one was on a different day. We were talking as before, and this time I was sharing a bittersweet incident from my younger days (it makes me feel old to say that, I'm only 18 lol). She was listening intently, and her eyes began to water again. I paused my story to ask her if she was alright, and as usual, she smiled through her tears and said yes, and she reminded me how she was a crybaby who cried very easily. I smiled too and gently patted her on her shoulder, and she smiled back and closed her eyes, sending her tears down her cheeks. She grabbed a tissue and wiped her cheeks and her eyes, and we continued talking and she didn't cry anymore.
These obs, and the other one, have me excited to see more tears from her in the future. She's not the most tearful crier I know (she might just be shy to let her tears flow in front of me as we aren't that close, especially compared to my friend who's now abroad whom I've known all my life, who is also one of the most tearful criers I know), but she is amazing because she cries happy tears and if her self-description isn't an exaggeration, it seems like she does cry fairly regularly. I'll post if I have more obs of her.

Tears of joy are beautiful.

July 18, 2019 8:49 pm  #2

Re: Sweet emotional obs of new friend

Amazing, so we should expect more obs from her soon. I wonder when will she bawl her eyes in front of you. Happy weekend.

July 18, 2019 11:24 pm  #3

Not gonna lie, I need more friends like that! She sounds like a really sweet person, and someone you'd want to have as a friend.

(and of course, her being the type to cry at the drop of a hat sounds pretty cute, too...seriously! Where do y'all keep finding these people?)

Great obs, Johnston. Thanks for sharing.

July 20, 2019 11:19 pm  #4

I love talking about crying with people in real life. It's even better if they cry while discussing their crying habits. Lucky you!

I'm a woman and I think women are beautiful when they cry.

July 22, 2019 2:39 am  #5

truffle wrote:

I love talking about crying with people in real life. It's even better if they cry while discussing their crying habits. Lucky you!

I too would like to talk about crying more with people in real life, especially with this girl because she cries so easily. I'll post any future conversations we have about crying. We are planning to watch a movie or two this week together, and I actually asked her if movies made her cry and she said all the time! I'm looking forward to that. I'll post obs if she cries while watching the movies.

July 22, 2019 2:47 am  #6

Dacrypticphile wrote:

Not gonna lie, I need more friends like that! She sounds like a really sweet person, and someone you'd want to have as a friend.

(and of course, her being the type to cry at the drop of a hat sounds pretty cute, too...seriously! Where do y'all keep finding these people?)

Great obs, Johnston. Thanks for sharing.

Oh, yes, she is really sweet! I'd still be friends with her even if she never cried. She just is very nice and sweet, definitely a great friend to have. Her inclination to cry easily is just the icing on the cake. But I am hoping to see her cry more, especially given how prone she is to cry tears of joy. And I'd love to see a greater quantity of tears from her, and I hope that as she gets more comfortable with me, she'll let her tears flow freely unchecked in front of me.

July 22, 2019 2:49 am  #7

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Amazing, so we should expect more obs from her soon. I wonder when will she bawl her eyes in front of you. Happy weekend.

It might happen this week as we're planning to watch some movies together, and she's confessed that she cries all the time while watching movies. I'll be sure to post an obs if she cries.

July 22, 2019 3:25 am  #8

JohnstonWalker wrote:

Oh, yes, she is really sweet! I'd still be friends with her even if she never cried. She just is very nice and sweet, definitely a great friend to have. Her inclination to cry easily is just the icing on the cake. But I am hoping to see her cry more, especially given how prone she is to cry tears of joy. And I'd love to see a greater quantity of tears from her, and I hope that as she gets more comfortable with me, she'll let her tears flow freely unchecked in front of me.

In my experience it's not common to find girls like that, but the very few I know started the same way, wiping tears as soon as they fell from their eyes, now as time passed and trust more in me, they allow their tears fall unabashedly and unchecked, and the cherry of the pie is that both look for me to wipe their tears when crying in front of me. They have shown clear signs or liking when I wipe their tears, one of them told me straight, and the other leans her face to my hand when I wipe her tears from her cheeks.

I am almost sure this girl you are seeing is one of them, she will surely love if you wipe her tears, plus the friendship bond will grow stronger.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (July 22, 2019 3:25 am)

July 22, 2019 3:40 am  #9

Amans lacrimae wrote:

JohnstonWalker wrote:

In my experience it's not common to find girls like that, but the very few I know started the same way, wiping tears as soon as they fell from their eyes, now as time passed and trust more in me, they allow their tears fall unabashedly and unchecked, and the cherry of the pie is that both look for me to wipe their tears when crying in front of me. They have shown clear signs or liking when I wipe their tears, one of them told me straight, and the other leans her face to my hand when I wipe her tears from her cheeks.

I am almost sure this girl you are seeing is one of them, she will surely love if you wipe her tears, plus the friendship bond will grow stronger.

That is definitely possible. I'm just not the type to physically touch someone apart from the occasional friendly hug or putting my arms around their shoulders, so it might be a while before I muster up the courage to wipe her tears, if at all. But we'll see how it goes. More than anything, I'd just love to see more tears come out of her eyes and run down her face.

July 22, 2019 3:50 am  #10

JohnstonWalker wrote:

That is definitely possible. I'm just not the type to physically touch someone apart from the occasional friendly hug or putting my arms around their shoulders, so it might be a while before I muster up the courage to wipe her tears, if at all. But we'll see how it goes. More than anything, I'd just love to see more tears come out of her eyes and run down her face.

Well, since I saw you were getting quite used to wipe your friend's tears (the girl who went overseas), I thought that you may react the same way with this girl's tears, one never knows what reaction will come up when the situation arises.

Board footera