You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 9, 2019 11:10 pm  #1

A guy i liked kind of did a self obs when we went out

So in this story, two of the things I've got a thing for happened to meet up. I've met this half-African boy (which is extremely rare to see here in Serbia, we're all white lol...and yes, I've got a thing for mixed guys) over a mutual friend...i added him on Instagram and he ended up asking me out. He was a really funny and random guy, he jumped from one story to another when, at my surprise, he asked me if it ever happened to me that i cry only from one eye. I was startled to say at least, i was like: did he read my mind? Does he somehow know that I've got a thing for tears? I said that i don't think i did. And then he told me a story about how he was crying at his school's psychology office (at that point i did start to feel bad for him, cause he faced a lot of racism being one of the very very very few mixed kids in our country so i supposed he cried because of bullying) while talking to the psychologist...he was telling her what happened and the whole time tears streamed only from his right eye. It was mind-candy honestly. Sadly, things with him proceeded being weird as we were openly flirting that day but he ended up ghosting me and not talking to me ever again. I was really hoping to see him cry and comfort him if we ever got closer or, even better, into a serious relationship at least he tingled my imagination with his story.

August 10, 2019 6:53 am  #2

Re: A guy i liked kind of did a self obs when we went out

Lovely, he teased you, but never showed you, same happened to me with a previous crush. Do you have an obs where you got to comfort a male friend/Bf?

August 10, 2019 2:24 pm  #3

Yup, it's still killing me to this day...i've always fantasized of a really hot guy (who i am close to) crying in my arms, and he was physically the man of my dreams. As i said, at least he left plenty of space for my imagination. Sure, i do i will make a separate post about them

August 16, 2019 2:35 pm  #4

andjyx wrote:

Yup, it's still killing me to this day...i've always fantasized of a really hot guy (who i am close to) crying in my arms, and he was physically the man of my dreams. As i said, at least he left plenty of space for my imagination. Sure, i do i will make a separate post about them

Eagerly waiting for your obs

Board footera