You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 12, 2020 5:21 am  #31

Re: Introduce yourself

repressedjudie wrote:

Orientation: Queer
Interested in: I'm very interested in both the sound and the look of crying, from men, women, etc. I like loud sobbing, crying without the tears being wiped away, crying without talking/interruption, tears soaking into fabric (pillows, shirts, handkerchiefs), and of course, comforting.
Interest in the forum: I know this forum isn't very active anymore, but the backlog of crying videos and obs have been very helpful since quarantine started. I figured I'd introduce myself and contribute!
Your own crying: Ironically, I don't cry very often. I have trouble with it, for a multitude of reasons (hence the nickname). When I do cry, I tend to wipe away my tears if someone's looking at me, and let them fall unchecked if I'm alone. My face gets very red and my mouth curls.
Other fetishes: Leaving marks/being marked. Bruises mostly, but tearstains too.
Yourself in general: Hi, I'm Judie!. I'm super queer, polyamorous, asexual-spectrum, and kinky. Stuck in my parents' house for quarantine. They/them pronouns, but I'm not picky. 
Other: Like I said, I know this board isn't very active anymore, but I appreciate it so much I figured I'd join the community.

Welcome and thank you for introducing yourself, I see you are into bdsm, do you like being comforted when you cry? How do you handle tears, do you like to have your tears wiped or kissed? The other way around?

August 12, 2020 5:32 am  #32

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Welcome and thank you for introducing yourself, I see you are into bdsm, do you like being comforted when you cry? How do you handle tears, do you like to have your tears wiped or kissed? The other way around?

Hi! I prefer to comfort rather than be comforted (I tend to get rather frantic and panicky when I cry, especially around other people, unfortunately).

When I’m comforting, if the person isn’t hugging me, I like to watch tears fall unchecked, but I will wipe them away if the situation calls for it.

If I do feel like being comforted, I like to be held and have my tears kissed, it’s an overwhelming experience.

August 12, 2020 2:52 pm  #33

repressedjudie wrote:

Hi! I prefer to comfort rather than be comforted (I tend to get rather frantic and panicky when I cry, especially around other people, unfortunately).

When I’m comforting, if the person isn’t hugging me, I like to watch tears fall unchecked, but I will wipe them away if the situation calls for it.

If I do feel like being comforted, I like to be held and have my tears kissed, it’s an overwhelming experience.

Interesting, it seems that you are selective in terms of who is allowed to see you cry, who have you allowed to wipe or kiss your tears? Mind sharing an obs?

Have a beautiful day.

September 1, 2020 5:36 pm  #34

Sex: Female
Orientation: Bi / Ace
Interested in: I'm pretty new to the scene and still exploring exactly what interests me the most but I do enjoy the intimacy of someone that let themselves be vulnerable around me. I also love it when people try to hold it in but can't help it.
Your own crying: I cry really often but it's usually really soft: my lips tend to curl slightly and my eyes get a little red while a few tears stream down my face (I wipe them down if there's other people around but otherwise I allow them to fall unchecked). My voice does get a little shaky but it's barely noticeable unless you know me. Sobbing and shaking is a little rare.
Other fetishes: Gentle femdom and a little bdsm but I'm pretty open to trying new stuff
Yourself in general: I listen to a lot of music, love makeup and fashion (I love alt styles, but I mostly stick to emo)
Other: my favorite color is red, I'm kinda shy and and I love D&D

September 2, 2020 3:46 pm  #35

crybaby wrote:

Interested in: I'm pretty new to the scene and still exploring exactly what interests me the most but I do enjoy the intimacy of someone that let themselves be vulnerable around me. I also love it when people try to hold it in but can't help it.
Your own crying: I cry really often but it's usually really soft: my lips tend to curl slightly and my eyes get a little red while a few tears stream down my face (I wipe them down if there's other people around but otherwise I allow them to fall unchecked). My voice does get a little shaky but it's barely noticeable unless you know me. Sobbing and shaking is a little rare.
Other fetishes: Gentle femdom and a little bdsm but I'm pretty open to trying new stuff
Yourself in general: I listen to a lot of music, love makeup and fashion (I love alt styles, but I mostly stick to emo)

Thank you for introducing yourself Crybaby, I think you are the first girl from Brazil here, good you are getting to know yourself, I also love both, when a girl is comfortable enough to share her tears with me and also when there is the challenge of softening the girl to stop holding her tears in.
When you cry in front of someone, what makes you wipe your tears, is it the embarrassment of someone else seeing you in tears or is there another motive that causes you to wipe them? Has anyone ever wiped your tears?
Just like you, sobbing is also extremely rare for me.

Have a beautiful day, if you want to share obs or fiction, feel free to do so

September 25, 2020 1:50 am  #36

Orientation: Panromantic/Demisexual 
Interested in: Masc people, sobbing, tears, comfort/hurt, vulnerability, breaking voices, shaky breathing. crying videos, audios, images. 
Interest in the forum: I need resources to see more masculine people crying, it's a very femme-dominated fetish :c mostly videos, audios. Though I enjoy pictures/art and fiction as well. 
Your own crying: a LOT of tears, Quaky voice, sniffling, shaking, lip biting. I'm pretty selective over who gets to see me cry >:I 
Other fetishes: Blood (unrelated to the crying thing...>m>;;; ) 
Yourself in general: I'm a call center rep who posts art and writing occasionally. I have a very sensitive boyfriend--who hates being touched while he cries >n>...ffff... and 4 cats <3 I love learning random things o3o and  
Other: I was shown this forum by a fellow Dacryphiliac o3o and I'm happy to be finally find other people who have the same fixation I do xD maybe y'all won't automatically label me as twisted for wanting to see other's vulnerability o3o <3 I hope to make a few friends, see some new crying content and feel a wee-bit more understand than before I was introduced to this place. 

Last edited by Katzy_Kins (September 25, 2020 1:51 am)

September 25, 2020 6:30 pm  #37

Katzy_Kins wrote:

Interested in: Masc people, sobbing, tears, comfort/hurt, vulnerability, breaking voices, shaky breathing. crying videos, audios, images. 
Interest in the forum: I need resources to see more masculine people crying, it's a very femme-dominated fetish :c mostly videos, audios. Though I enjoy pictures/art and fiction as well. 
Your own crying: a LOT of tears, Quaky voice, sniffling, shaking, lip biting. I'm pretty selective over who gets to see me cry >:I 
Yourself in general: I'm a call center rep who posts art and writing occasionally. I have a very sensitive boyfriend--who hates being touched while he cries >n>...ffff... and 4 cats <3 I love learning random things o3o and  
Other: I was shown this forum by a fellow Dacryphiliac o3o and I'm happy to be finally find other people who have the same fixation I do xD maybe y'all won't automatically label me as twisted for wanting to see other's vulnerability o3o <3 I hope to make a few friends, see some new crying content and feel a wee-bit more understand than before I was introduced to this place. 

What makes you lip bitey? Are you a lip curler?

Ugly crying is pretty crying

September 25, 2020 10:40 pm  #38

You're definitely not twisted for wanting to see others peoples' vulnerability!

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

September 26, 2020 1:10 pm  #39

Katzy_Kins wrote:

Welcome Katzy, I hope you find what you are looking for in this community, I'd love to read more from you, either obs, self obs, fiction.
One question, you mention being pretty selective in terms of wha can see you cry, who do you allow to see you cry? Have you inevitably cried in front of someone who isn't in your selective circle? How do you like people to react to you when you cry? Do you allow your tears to fall unchecked or wipe them or hide your face in your hands?
Have a beautiful day.

October 17, 2020 3:43 am  #40

Amans lacrimae wrote:

crybaby wrote:

Thank you for introducing yourself Crybaby, I think you are the first girl from Brazil here, good you are getting to know yourself, I also love both, when a girl is comfortable enough to share her tears with me and also when there is the challenge of softening the girl to stop holding her tears in.
When you cry in front of someone, what makes you wipe your tears, is it the embarrassment of someone else seeing you in tears or is there another motive that causes you to wipe them? Has anyone ever wiped your tears?
Just like you, sobbing is also extremely rare for me.

Have a beautiful day, if you want to share obs or fiction, feel free to do so

thanks for the reply 💖💖
I think I wipe them because I have a hard time being vulnerable around people so yeah I feel pretty embarrassed. I don't remember anyone wiping them for me but I would love it, it looks like something really intimate and cute.
Hope you are having a great day! Happy Halloween!! 💖💖

Board footera