You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 17, 2019 4:37 am  #1

Self + girlfriend obs

I haven't posted an obs in a while, so here's a recent one. I had had a rough week, and was with my girlfriend. I tried to hide the fact that I was feeling down, but my girlfriend, being the adorable darling that she is, saw right through and asked me to share what was on my mind. So, I opened up to her, and in the middle of our conversation, I broke down and started crying. My voice started shaking a bit and my eyes welled up, and I blinked my eyes and a couple of tears ran down my face. She drew me closer to herself and wiped my tears, and this made me cry a bit more, and a few more tears came out of my eyes and one tear ran down my nose from my left eye and the other the outside of my face from my right eye. She wiped those as well and gently kissed me.

I put my left hand on her face and she looked at me and her eyes began to water as well (seeing me sad almost always makes her cry). I kissed her fingers and she looked sadly at me, her eyes now glittering with tears. Another tear ran down my left cheek, and almost at the same time, a tear ran down her right cheek all the way down to her chin. This was followed in a couple of seconds by a tear from her other eye. She didn't sob or say anything, just silent tears, and I was sniveling a little. I wiped the tears off her cheeks, but soon, a couple more tears ran down her face. I hugged her, and she sobbed mildly on my shoulders for a few seconds, and lifted up her head again, and more tears ran down her face. Another tear ran down my cheek as well, and we hugged again, cried in each other's arms for about a minute, and then let go and wiped each other's tears and cheered up. This emotional crying session was followed by crying on cue and a lot of kissing, but that's for a different time (and it was pretty much the same as any of the previous obs of us crying on cue I've posted).

So, that was my most recent emotional crying obs of both myself and my girlfriend.

August 17, 2019 5:52 am  #2

Re: Self + girlfriend obs

Cute, can't find a better word for this. I really love when couples cry together, I feel that their love bond grows stronger when crying together. I find, kind of out of this world and highly unique, that you wipe each other's tears, even kissing them. A question came to my mind, what feeling is triggered that, when you have your tears wiped (or when you wipe her tears) the crying intensifies?

I never thought kissing your own tears from her fingers, also, you mention tears ran down your face (I would think as from the middle of your eyes, right? And a tear down your nose and another from the outer corner of your face) did you feel your tears fall down several streams? Same for your girlfriend, I remember emotional crying meant several tear streaks, did her face become completely wet when sobbing?

I didn't know your girlfriend was so sensitive that she cried with you. Congratulations for finding such a caring girl.

And you were right, this crying fit was somewhere in between silent crying and sobbing, as you described in the introduction section.

August 17, 2019 8:05 pm  #3

This was such a sweet obs! I'm glad that you were able to open up to your girlfriend about what was eating at you, and also that she was able to provide comfort in that moment. It speaks to the strength of your bond that you are able to cry together that way. I'm definitely a little envious. Thank you for sharing this with us.

August 23, 2019 1:01 am  #4

What a great image

August 26, 2019 9:36 am  #5

Top notch obs as usual! Hope you're doing okay now.

Tears of joy are beautiful.

Board footera