You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 19, 2019 6:43 pm  #1

Hi (again!)

Hi all!

I was a member of the original site years and years and years ago - I used to be ilovelove, for anyone that remembers. I think I was fresh out of high school at the time, which is crazy to me - I'm almost 30 now! 

Sex: Female
Orientation: Straight
Interested in: Men crying, I like when someone tries to keep themselves from crying but can't, comforting, etc.
Interest in the forum: Love reading the stories/ obs from everyone, and discussing!
Your own crying (a few tears/streams of tears, hide face in hands/wipe tears from face/allow tears to fall unchecked, cry silently/snivel/sobbing and shaking, no facial expression/mild chin tremble and lopsided lip/pronounced lip curl and chin tremble, normal voice/breaking voice/shaking or wavy voice): I don't cry very often (I don't like to cry and I don't like people knowing when I'm crying or have been crying), but my chin trembles and I try to hide my crying however possible.
Yourself in general: Been lurking for a while after rediscovering this forum, and finally decided to bite the bullet and register.

Board footera