You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 25, 2019 1:20 pm  #1

Ex boyfriend obs

This was probably one of the most heartbreaking moments of my life, because even though we have been separated at the time, i still loved him as a person and i do to this day.
Not to prolong the story, he has been upset for 2-3 days already at that point (with implications that he’s been crying and really down, and he is NOT a person to be even a bit upset, let alone cry) when i snapped, got dressed and went to his house. He begged me not to, and the reason was he doesn’t want me to see him break down. Which is exactly what i wanted; to be there for him while he lets everything out. I’ve waited for him outside of his house and he approached me grabbing me in a big hug. He then called me crazy for coming all the way there (he’s 20 mins far away from me by bus) in the middle of winter at 10pm. When he let go of the hug to say that, i could see his eyes were red from previously crying. We hugged again in silence for a couple of minutes, i stroked his hair telling him that it’s alright, i’m here, i love him. He then uttered with a breaking voice “I miss you” and burst into tears into my shoulder. I held him really tight and stroked his hair. He cried for several moments when he moved away, showing his completely tear stained eyes and cheeks. I placed both my hands on his face and gently wiped it with my thumbs. He grabbed me in a hug and sobbed in my shoulder again for awhile. His face was completely in tears again, but this time i wiped both of his eyes and cheeks only with my left hand. The state he was in shattered my heart, and i broke down myself not long after. I buried my face in his shoulder and started sobbing really loud and trembling. He was holding me tighter than ever, whispering “calm down, calm down please” while stroking my hair. He grabbed my completely tear smeared face and wiped it with both his thumbs, quickly grabbing me in a hug afterwards. We both calmed down shortly after and proceeded to take a walk, discussing what has been on his mind. Also, the complete silence and breeze that surrounded us made the whole experience so much better and more vivid.
Btw that ex of mine was not a crier at all (i saw him shed two tears only once before this incident) but he was a magnificent comforter. So many good cries with him, i’ll be sure to post some in the future.

August 25, 2019 1:58 pm  #2

Re: Ex boyfriend obs

Wow, very strong emotions there, specially him not being a crier, he must really trust you, first for crying, then let his tears fall unchecked, finally, the sign he fully trusts you is to allow you to wipe his tears. Was his face completely soaked with tears, or were tear streaks visible?
I guess this was the only time you have seen him crying (you mention he rarely cries), how did he react when you wiped his tears?

You broke down sobbing loud, is this how you usually cry, I mean, is sobbing loud one of your crying characteristics (unless you suppress it)? You also mention your "completely tear smeared face", did you shed so many tears that single streaks were no longer visible?

I love your obs.

August 25, 2019 3:01 pm  #3

Re: Ex boyfriend obs

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Wow, very strong emotions there, specially him not being a crier, he must really trust you, first for crying, then let his tears fall unchecked, finally, the sign he fully trusts you is to allow you to wipe his tears. Was his face completely soaked with tears, or were tear streaks visible?
I guess this was the only time you have seen him crying (you mention he rarely cries), how did he react when you wiped his tears?

You broke down sobbing loud, is this how you usually cry, I mean, is sobbing loud one of your crying characteristics (unless you suppress it)? You also mention your "completely tear smeared face", did you shed so many tears that single streaks were no longer visible?

I love your obs.

Yes indeed. I have never in my life felt so close and connected to someone. Yes, his face was soaked with tears because he has been literally crying into my shoulder, so they just spread around his face if you know what i mean. He didn’t have any particular reaction on me wiping his tears, but he let me do it, and i’m sure it meant to him a lot because i could see how much he needed comfort (he said the previous night “I need a hug” which is someone he would literally never say). I saw him cry once before, but it was way shorter and less intense than this time. Back then, he cried a little on my shoulder and then gave me a basic hug, which let a single tear roll down his right cheek which i wiped. He isn’t a person to seek comfort in hard times, much less from people who he doesn’t let close, so i was really glad i could be there for him.

I’m not a “sobber” unless i fully trust the person i cry in front of. And he was someone in front of whom i could cry without a single care; let my tears fall unchecked, bury my face into his shoulder or chest and not hide my crying face. So my crying depends on the circumstances; how sad i am and who i cry with. And thank you!

Last edited by andjyx (August 25, 2019 3:01 pm)

Board footera