You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 25, 2019 10:05 pm  #1

Self obs from a few hours ago

Hey, i thought i would write this down while the memory is still fresh. I had a completely unexpected cry in front of a guy friend today. We were sitting across each other on a dragonfly shaped bench in some schoolyard. He is familiar with my slight BDSM kink and he likes to slap me sometimes (feels odd sharing this, but i had to so you all don’t miss the context😂), this time he went a bit over the top and my eyes started watering from pain. He did not take me seriously, so he continued mocking me for welling up. It’s worth mentioning at this point that i’m having serious issues with my best friend of 15 years currently, and she drove me crazy last night so i was already filled with so much negative emotions. Me being on the verge of tears, and him still making jokes literally made me snap and tell him something like: “It really f*cking hurts, stop mocking me.” And thats when my voice completely broke. Before i knew it, he already hugged me and i started sobbing on his shoulder. It was silent sobbing at first, but everything that piled up started getting to me more and my sobbing became audible. I still wasn’t too comfortable with crying loudly in front of him, so i pressed my whole face on his chest to silence myself. In the meantime, i felt his shirt getting soaked in my tears. He kept asking me am i okay, what’s wrong and insisted that i “talk to him about it”. I said something like “i will just give me a moment” in a shaky voice, and next thing i remember is him telling me to “look at him”, so i moved away from hugging him and looked at him with tears all around my eyes. I just remember we both started laughing then but i still did not let it all out, so i broke down again but this time i sobbed on his shoulder first; i felt completely comfortable doing so and it was a great feeling. Though i was disappointed that he didn’t wipe my tears, but nonetheless i had a really good cry and a pretty good comforter so i can’t complain. I just wish i could find a way to telepathically tell people i want my tears wiped😂

Last edited by andjyx (August 25, 2019 10:08 pm)

August 26, 2019 1:44 pm  #2

Re: Self obs from a few hours ago

I'm sorry for the issues with your best friend. I would have a conflict slapping you, as I would never hurt a lady (unless self defense), less mock you for crying. Good thing he at least hugged you while you, once again, sobbed in his shoulder. For some reason you were not comfortable sobbing in front of him, what happened that made you comfortable?

Honestly, when he told you to look at him I expected him to wipe your tears, yet, he didn't, even though, I am almost sure, you hinted you needed it.

Seeing your face completely wet with tears, and noticing you needed your tears wiped (for some reason I can tell when a girl expects me to or needs to have her tears wiped), I couldn't have left you like that, I would have tenderly wipe your tear streaks from your eyes to your chin, then kiss the leftover tears from your face.

Thank you for sharing.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (August 26, 2019 2:40 pm)

August 26, 2019 2:45 pm  #3

Re: Self obs from a few hours ago

Amans lacrimae wrote:

I'm sorry for the issues with your best friend. I would have a conflict slapping you, as I would never hurt a lady (unless self defense), less mock you for crying. Good thing he at least hugged you while you, once again, sobbed in his shoulder. For some reason you were not comfortable sobbing in front of him, what happened that made you comfortable?

Honestly, when he told you to look at him I expected him to wipe your tears, yet, he didn't, even though, I am almost sure, you hinted you needed it.

Seeing your face completely wet with tears, and noticing you needed your tears wiped, I couldn't have left you like that, I would have tenderly wipe your tear streaks from your eyes to your chin, then kiss the leftover tears from your face.

Thank you for sharing.

I understood his reaction in the end. He said something like “i don’t hang out with girls much; and when a guy friend says that he’s upset, we just say “lets go drink”.” So after hearing that, i was very surprised that he actually knew how to cope with a crying girl.

At first, i wasn’t comfortable because i’ve known him for only 4 months, and we started getting closer maybe a month ago. Although in that period, we got really really close as friends, i was still not “ready” to cry in front of him. What made me feel comfortable in the end was seeing that he reacted positively to me crying; first hugging me, then talking with me about what’s bothering me. So i felt completely fine with burying my face into his shoulder myself.

As about him not wiping my tears, my opinion is that he just isn’t the kind of a person to do something like that. Which, i think, would be fair from me to just accept it. As i said, that’s one small detail; his overall comforting was great.

No problem, my pleasure always

Board footera