You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 26, 2019 4:57 pm  #1

Self obs

I have been having health and financial issues, being objective, not too serious, but one's problems are always the worst. Anyways, I was in the mood that nothing could bring me down, so I was reacting like that with everybody, that caused me problems with my wife, so, long story short, we ended cuddling in bed, naked, she started talking to me about the situation and it got me, I tried not to cry, but when she told me I needed to learn how to cry, I let go, I was crying silently with my face buried in her hair, hugging, a few tears escaped my eyes but I wiped them before they ran down my face. The crying fit lasted no more than 3 minutes, but at that precise moment my daughter entered our bedroom and asked something, I nodded the answer and she went back to her room.

I am seeing that this is the first time I cry in a long time, guess it was Time to, even though I really don't like to cry.

August 27, 2019 1:30 am  #2

Re: Self obs

I love that she encouraged you to cry and then you did! Your relationship is sweet.

Do you think you would have cried if she hadn't asked you to?

August 27, 2019 3:27 am  #3

Re: Self obs

Honestly no, I am good keeping tears at bay, but I guess I needed a release in order to better work the issues we were dealing with. Considering it was a year, give or take, since last time I cried.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (August 27, 2019 3:30 am)

Board footera