You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 26, 2012 9:11 pm  #1

Observation (f)

Witnessed a very good female crying observation this evening whilst returning home on the train. I've tried to remember this in as much detail as possible and notice as many of the various preferences of forum member as I could. This observation is one of the best I've seen (from a stranger) in many a year!

I've seen this woman several times, it's amazing how many people you recognise day in day out when travelling to and from work. In the main she travels with what appears to be her husband but occasionally she is on the train already (which was the case tonight) - she must get on a stop earlier sometimes. She is very attractive in my opinion - white, slim, shoulder length blonde hair, early thirties, smooth clear skin and lovely big electric blue eyes.
The times I've seen this woman I've often wonder what she would look like crying - mainly due to the fantastic colour of her eyes - well today my wishes came true!

A first saw the husband on the platform alone, as the train came in I looked into the carriage and saw her sitting in what is there usual spot - which is quite private as it is two seats side by side which face the backs of the seats in front - other seats face each other in a set of four. She was sitting nearest the window - and immediately thought it a bit odd that she was looking directly out of the window and not onto the platform to see if her husband was there.

As we got on I immediately noticed she looked upset - the arrival of her husband appeared also to result in her losing her battle to hold the tears back. Thinking quickly I delibarately picked a seat that would give me the best view of her - it was a direct if narrow gap between the two seats in front of them - her husband by this time has sat beside her.

I first noticed her chin tremble and her mouth contort as she obviously starting talking to her husband (I had headphones on so did not hear any of their conversation) presumably she was tell him what was wrong - I did not get the impression it was down to him! Her bottom lip quivered, her shoulders shoke slightly and she was clearly breathing in gasps (TorNorth you would have love this mate) - I actually briefly paused my music but she was not crying loudly, although her voice was distorted with emotion, so much so I could not catch what she was saying - feeling a little guilty and turned my music back on.

Her eyes where briming with tears, she was blinking furiously which appeared to be working as initially tears where only present in her eyes - which had changed colour to this fantastic vivid neon blue. Seriously beautiful eyes, very turned on by this point! After about 3 or 4 minutes of fighting the eyes in her eyes she eventully lost the battle - both eyes spilled over sending large crystal clear tears down her cheeks. The appearance of tears seamed to catch her by surprise as she quickly (almost angrly) wiped each tear from her face with her fingers. But the floodgates had opend and within seconds more tears where streaming down her face - I was trembling with excitiment at this point!

She continued to cry like this for about 15 minutes, she tried to hide the tears and most where wiped away from about half way down her cheek. She used her fingers only, she did not get a tissue from her handbag at any point. However, the tears at times where falling so frequently they reached her chin before she wiped them away and several dripped into her unseen lap. Her face became increasingly wet from all the smeared tears, I could see it shinning in the lights of the train. Every time she spoke to her husband she lost control a bit with her lip trembling and a flood of new tears. Her eyes although still a fantastic blue started to become a bit red on the lower lids and at her tear ducts. Her nose started to run a bit as well - I didn't see any liquid but she frequently wiped her nose with her hand - again no tissues.

Several times, more towards the end of her journey she tried to regain control of her emotions - this seamed to consist of not looking at her husband and not talking. Tears still fell and she continued to wipe most of them away but at these point she was more likely to allow the odd tear to roll down her cheek completely unchecked.

I was during one of these, almost in control moments that she and her husband left the train. Knowing that I will not likely get such a fantastic opportunity again I looked directly into her eyes - and for a very brief second we made eye contact - although quite red by this point her neon blue eyes looked amazing - still full of tears. She was still clearly fighting her emotions and more tears where about to come again soon.

Have to say her eye makeup was excellent - must have been waterproof as it stayed reasonably intact throughout!

Her husband sat through this fairly empathically - clearly listening but not offering any comfort or hugs, or touching of any kind.

I have to admit to getting home, and quickly nipping to the toilet to release the huge amount of sexual tension that had built up inside of me  - felt so bloody good !       
Actually this observation was so good I'm once again hugely turned on just recounting the event - I'm sure tonight I'm going to dream of kissing away her tears and making love to her - so glad my wife can't read my mind!   

I love public transport !

Hope you enjoy

June 26, 2012 11:12 pm  #2

Re: Observation (f)

That was a tease and a half! You saw an attractive woman several times, wondered how she cried, coincidentally caught her crying, got a spectacular view of it without attracting attention...I am green with envy If I had a penny for every attractive stranger I met and wished I could see her cry, I could produce my own dacryphilia movies.

The wobbling lip and chin would cause quite an arousal, though I'd still be a little disappointed if it didn't go all the way after all that (a properly curled or bulged lip). Come to think of it, I also like snot dribbling over the upper lip, provided it's clear in colour and doesn't have boogers in it. It was great that her make-up wasn't runny, I prefer clear tears.

Congrats on your obs, you lucky, lucky man. I am fresh out of it at the obs department lately, I spent hours at the airport today going back and forth from one end to the other, but not so much as a single tear.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

June 26, 2012 11:46 pm  #3

tearhunter wrote:

Witnessed a very good female crying observation this evening whilst returning home on the train. I've tried to remember this in as much detail as possible and notice as many of the various preferences of forum member as I could. This observation is one of the best I've seen (from a stranger) in many a year!

I've seen this woman several times, it's amazing how many people you recognise day in day out when travelling to and from work. In the main she travels with what appears to be her husband but occasionally she is on the train already (which was the case tonight) - she must get on a stop earlier sometimes. She is very attractive in my opinion - white, slim, shoulder length blonde hair, early thirties, smooth clear skin and lovely big electric blue eyes.
The times I've seen this woman I've often wonder what she would look like crying - mainly due to the fantastic colour of her eyes - well today my wishes came true!

A first saw the husband on the platform alone, as the train came in I looked into the carriage and saw her sitting in what is there usual spot - which is quite private as it is two seats side by side which face the backs of the seats in front - other seats face each other in a set of four. She was sitting nearest the window - and immediately thought it a bit odd that she was looking directly out of the window and not onto the platform to see if her husband was there.

As we got on I immediately noticed she looked upset - the arrival of her husband appeared also to result in her losing her battle to hold the tears back. Thinking quickly I delibarately picked a seat that would give me the best view of her - it was a direct if narrow gap between the two seats in front of them - her husband by this time has sat beside her.

I first noticed her chin tremble and her mouth contort as she obviously starting talking to her husband (I had headphones on so did not hear any of their conversation) presumably she was tell him what was wrong - I did not get the impression it was down to him! Her bottom lip quivered, her shoulders shoke slightly and she was clearly breathing in gasps (TorNorth you would have love this mate) - I actually briefly paused my music but she was not crying loudly, although her voice was distorted with emotion, so much so I could not catch what she was saying - feeling a little guilty and turned my music back on.

Her eyes where briming with tears, she was blinking furiously which appeared to be working as initially tears where only present in her eyes - which had changed colour to this fantastic vivid neon blue. Seriously beautiful eyes, very turned on by this point! After about 3 or 4 minutes of fighting the eyes in her eyes she eventully lost the battle - both eyes spilled over sending large crystal clear tears down her cheeks. The appearance of tears seamed to catch her by surprise as she quickly (almost angrly) wiped each tear from her face with her fingers. But the floodgates had opend and within seconds more tears where streaming down her face - I was trembling with excitiment at this point!

She continued to cry like this for about 15 minutes, she tried to hide the tears and most where wiped away from about half way down her cheek. She used her fingers only, she did not get a tissue from her handbag at any point. However, the tears at times where falling so frequently they reached her chin before she wiped them away and several dripped into her unseen lap. Her face became increasingly wet from all the smeared tears, I could see it shinning in the lights of the train. Every time she spoke to her husband she lost control a bit with her lip trembling and a flood of new tears. Her eyes although still a fantastic blue started to become a bit red on the lower lids and at her tear ducts. Her nose started to run a bit as well - I didn't see any liquid but she frequently wiped her nose with her hand - again no tissues.

Several times, more towards the end of her journey she tried to regain control of her emotions - this seamed to consist of not looking at her husband and not talking. Tears still fell and she continued to wipe most of them away but at these point she was more likely to allow the odd tear to roll down her cheek completely unchecked.

I was during one of these, almost in control moments that she and her husband left the train. Knowing that I will not likely get such a fantastic opportunity again I looked directly into her eyes - and for a very brief second we made eye contact - although quite red by this point her neon blue eyes looked amazing - still full of tears. She was still clearly fighting her emotions and more tears where about to come again soon.

Have to say her eye makeup was excellent - must have been waterproof as it stayed reasonably intact throughout!

Her husband sat through this fairly empathically - clearly listening but not offering any comfort or hugs, or touching of any kind.

I have to admit to getting home, and quickly nipping to the toilet to release the huge amount of sexual tension that had built up inside of me  - felt so bloody good !       
Actually this observation was so good I'm once again hugely turned on just recounting the event - I'm sure tonight I'm going to dream of kissing away her tears and making love to her - so glad my wife can't read my mind!   

I love public transport !

Hope you enjoy

question:  was your observation a little similar to this?   

youtub....../watch?v=tkDef6SUrvo&feature=related

(start at 1:45)

June 27, 2012 4:33 pm  #4

Great observation!! I haven't had a non-personal observation in a while. Sounds outstanding!

June 27, 2012 4:37 pm  #5

Wow, talk about luck! You can take a little credit for this too, tearhunter, you noticed the signs and discreetly placed yourself in a good position! Well done!

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

June 27, 2012 7:52 pm  #6

@TorNorth: I have to say that out of the dozen or so women I regularly see on the train journey to and from work each day this is the first in almost a year to cry. Given the number of people I fully expected (or at least hoped) to see someone cry at some point. To be honest I thought it would happen before now, but I expected it to be someone I did not see regularly and probably someone on a mobile crying due to an argument with her boyfriend or something. But I guess out of the regular women this one was the most likely, because she had someone (her husband) to cry to - all the others are on there own and will probably hold the tears until they get home to their significant others.

I got away with not being noticed watching her cry I think because she was not looking about too much - she was very upset and shedding tears looking up and down the carriage was the last thing she wanted to do - so I could watch without any eye contact. Her husband, thankfully was mainly hidden behind one of the seats - only caught the odd view  of him and each time he was looking at this wife.

I'm sure you would have liked the wobbly / trembling lip even if it did not progress to full bulging lip! I remember thinking you would have liked to be sitting next to me for this observation because the lip / mouth movement was more than I personally like and more than I'd seen from a public crying event.

I do feel very lucky with regard to this observation - it was a belter as they say - it's been a long time in coming but it was worth the wait.

@badcr: Yes and No! - the women crying could not be more different physically (although I really liked your YouTube find - fantastic tears) - the woman on the train probably had a lower tear frequency than the video and her tears where also smaller (although still a resonable size) than the woman in the video. But the wiping of the tears was similar. I tend to find that no two women cry the same and each is very different in many ways - so I tend to find it difficult to match crying styles. The only similarities in crying style I've noticed is my wife and her two sisters - all three have definite crying traits that they share.

@carrotcake: It was amazing - honestly one of the best crying observations (with the expection of my wife) I have had in years! I saw her again this morning - looking ok so I hope the reason for the tears yesterday where not for anything too serious.

@meantangerine: I was quite pleased with myself in quickly noticing the tell tale signs and picking my spot carefully - it would have been very frustrating to know she was crying without being able to observe. I do tend to notice the signs of a woman becoming upset very quickly - it's like an in-built radar! 

June 28, 2012 1:45 am  #7

Glad you had such a memorable observation!

June 28, 2012 1:54 am  #8

Great observations, thanks for sharing.

Board footera