You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 4, 2019 1:29 pm  #1

I quit lurking

Hello everybody. I am called Stella (that's my middle name). English is not my first language, so pardon any mistakes. I have been lurking this website for some years. I did not joined because this is sexual fetish website and I do not have a sexual fetish regarding crying. But I like crying a lot, and I like when my friend wipes my tears. I also like wiping her tears (but not in a sexual way, I'm straight). I also like watching other people hug and wipe someone's tears while crying. I most of the time like girls comforting each other, but if men are crying and comforted by a girl, or if a girl is crying and is comforted by a man, I still like seeing it. It gives me emotional satisfaction and comfort. I am very sensitive and emotional girl, so I cry a lot. I like letting my tears run down unchecked because it is comforting and I feel calm more easily. And also many times I cry with my friend, so I like it when she wipes my tears instead of me wiping them, and when she cries I wipe her tears too. So, because of that also, I don't wipe my tears much but let them run down unchecked. Hope you now know a bit about me. Nice to meet everyone.

December 5, 2019 2:38 pm  #2

Re: I quit lurking

Hi Stella. Welcome! I guess since you say you've been lurking for a few years, then you know that there are people on this site who also have a non-sexual interest in crying and also comforting. So, this is not purely a sexual fetish site, so it's great that you've joined. And your English is pretty good, so no need to worry about that.

A couple of quick questions for you. You say that you cry a lot, and that you let your tears run down unchecked. Do your tears flow in the same path down your cheeks, or do they follow different paths? Also, you say that you like crying. Is there any aspect of crying that you particularly like? For example, the tears, sobbing, etc? Finally, since you like crying, do you ever make yourself cry on cue? Interested in hearing your responses.

Tears of joy are beautiful.

December 6, 2019 3:34 am  #3

Welcome aboard, Stell. And yes, warm hugs are the best.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

December 7, 2019 11:34 am  #4

Hey, thanks for welcoming me. NeedHerSobs, yes, warm hugs are truly the best! JohnstonWalker, let me please answer your questions one by one.

Do your tears flow in the same path down your cheeks, or do they follow different paths?
My tears they mostly flow down the same path, but sometimes wiping my cheeks will direct them down some other paths.

Is there any aspect of crying that you particularly like? For example, the tears, sobbing, etc?
I like tears because I get emotional comfort. Sometimes also if I am very sad I like to sob in my pillow or my friend's shoulder because it also feels very comforting. But mainly, more than just crying, I like when someone, usually my best friend, she wipes my tears and gives me a hug. Some other friends also hug me but they don't wipe my tears like my best friend. That is what I like most more than the process of crying itself. I also like to wipe my own tears with my pillow when I'm crying by myself.

Finally, since you like crying, do you ever make yourself cry on cue?
Not really. Sometimes when I alone, I just think emotional thoughts and it makes me cry. But that is not to make myself cry on cue, it is just because I am emotional girl and I can cry very easily from just emotional thoughts. But when I was young, like 14 or 15 I used to have crying competition with my friends and many times I win easily because I cry very easily.

I hope I have answered your questions. If you have more questions then please ask.

December 7, 2019 2:07 pm  #5

Hello Stella, I find It highly improbable we have the same interests, I also love to hug and wipe tears, and, why not say it, on the rare ocassions I cry, I love when my wife wipes my tears.
Has anyone else wiped your tears? Does your friend know you like your tears wiped? Mind sharing an obs?

What Is your native language?

December 8, 2019 3:38 pm  #6

Hi Amans lacrimae. My best friend and my sister are the two who have recently wiped my tears. My parents also wiped my tears when I was little girl, but not very recently. Yes, my friend knows very well I like comforting and being comforted, and whenever I cry she hugs me and wipes my tears and I do the same for her. My sister also knows. I have already shared some stories but I can share some more if you want. My native language is a south Asian language. My family we migrated to Europe about 7 years ago and I really learned English only here, previously I knew very little.

December 8, 2019 3:48 pm  #7

Also another point is that some of my other friends, both male and female, have hugged me while crying. And I have wiped tears of one of my other friends who was going through a hard time. I am just very kind and gentle and find it easy to comfort someone when they have pain. And because I am emotional, I also cry a lot and have other people comforting me with hugs. The main reason I joined this website is because I like the comforting experience of crying itself also and here everyone is talking about crying so I joined.

December 8, 2019 3:54 pm  #8

I also like seeing and hearing about other people comfort each other while crying. So I find many stories on this website very interesting how you guys hug and wipe tears.

Board footera