You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 13, 2020 3:46 am  #1

Why I'm Here + About Me!

Hey guys, gals, humans, aliens, demigods and everything in between.
I've been hesitant to register. I suppose there is a part of me that is very ashamed of the things I like. But people have their stuff, you know? They nitty gritty that lies under their fingernails like dirt. Except, what I desperately want to accept is that this dirt is not diry, nor is it bad or disgusting. It simply is and will be.

I've been a lurker on the site for who knows when. I believe I was a child when I found was fond of crying. At least, in my teens that is. It was never sexual, really- but I've always found it cute, if that makes sense. For the record, I'm a woman, and if I were to have a preferance, I would say my 'preferance' is men crying. Some women, too, but primarily men. Perks of being bi, i guess.

Again, like I said, for me, it's not sexual. The emotion I would identify it most closely with is compassion. Sure, it fills me with endorphins, but in a totally different way than attraction would. Although, it helps if the person is attractive.

I suppose I finally chose to register today because I've loved visiting the site for years, and need a good distraction from what the world is like right now. In full discretion, y'all's posts have given me comfort even though Ive never posted before. I hope you guys will welcome me here!!!

Excited to share with yall some of my favorite crying scenes, scripts, stories (for the record, I'm a writer) and all that jazz.

Talk to you soon!

Last edited by Goober (April 13, 2020 3:50 am)

April 13, 2020 4:47 am  #2

Re: Why I'm Here + About Me!

Welcome Goober, of course you are welcome here, we would definitely like to know you better, if you feel comfortable, you can fill the
questions in the introduce yourself post.

Being a writer Is a big plus in case you decide to go for the fic.

Feel free ro post anything you like in the available sections as well as chat with any of us, this is a friendly community.

Board footera