You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 13, 2020 6:56 pm  #1

More BF and self obs

Man, it has been a whirlwind.

I have a couple of obs - a couple from me, and one from my bf.

We've had a lot of opportunities to watch movies lately, and we recently watched the new Pixar movie, Onward. Very good, and also very much a tear jerker! Now, as I've touted in the past, I don't really cry much at all, but this quarantine situation is doing something to me, and the last two weeks have been weird! I've already shared one obs with you, but here are a couple of others: Onward got me right at the end. I was laying with my head on my boyfriend's lap, and a couple of tears fell - I was laying sideways so the tears from my right eye slid down my face towards my hair/ear, and the tears from my left eye pooled in the corner of my nose. I hid it well and wiped my tears away stealthily, and at the end I asked my boyfriend if he was crying. He said not really, and I said it made me cry. He then did THE cutest thing that I didn't know existed until now - he still couldn't see my face because I was still sitting as if I were watching the movie, and touched my face to see if there were any tears left he could wipe away. I don't know why, but it was SO cute and nice. He then told me he did have one tear that almost fell, but he stopped it.

As for my bf, he had a job interview that I'm sure went fine, but he got so worked up about it, thinking about things he could have said (don't we always?) and ended up getting a little upset. We were sitting on the couch - he was sitting normally, and I was sort of sitting backwards and facing him really close with my hands on his face - he had his eyes closed and I could see the tears seeping out from his closed eyes so instead of tear drops, the entire underneath of his eyes were wet. I hugged him and he put his head on my shoulder, and lifted his glasses so he could bury his face in and have his tears fall on my shoulder. After a while he sat back up, and I was talking to him, trying to make him feel better. I was just saying nice things about him, and he had his eyes closed and his mouth was quivering. When he opened his eyes a tear fell and hit the tip of his nose and then fell onto his shirt, and he sort of nervously laughed, as if he were embarrassed. He calmed down a bit, and we hugged for a while. He then shyly told me that he loves when I hug him and say nice things to him, which was so cute. And I love that he loves being comforted - I'm obviously all too happy to oblige! 

April 14, 2020 2:10 am  #2

Re: More BF and self obs

MeAgain wrote:

I was laying with my head on my boyfriend's lap, and a couple of tears fell - I was laying sideways so the tears from my right eye slid down my face towards my hair/ear, and the tears from my left eye pooled in the corner of my nose. I hid it well and wiped my tears away stealthily, and at the end I asked my boyfriend if he was crying. He said not really, and I said it made me cry. He then did THE cutest thing that I didn't know existed until now - he still couldn't see my face because I was still sitting as if I were watching the movie, and touched my face to see if there were any tears left he could wipe away. I don't know why, but it was SO cute and nice. He then told me he did have one tear that almost fell, but he stopped it.

As for my bf, he had a job interview that I'm sure went fine, but he got so worked up about it, thinking about things he could have said (don't we always?) and ended up getting a little upset. We were sitting on the couch - he was sitting normally, and I was sort of sitting backwards and facing him really close with my hands on his face - he had his eyes closed and I could see the tears seeping out from his closed eyes so instead of tear drops, the entire underneath of his eyes were wet. I hugged him and he put his head on my shoulder, and lifted his glasses so he could bury his face in and have his tears fall on my shoulder. After a while he sat back up, and I was talking to him, trying to make him feel better. I was just saying nice things about him, and he had his eyes closed and his mouth was quivering. When he opened his eyes a tear fell and hit the tip of his nose and then fell onto his shirt, and he sort of nervously laughed, as if he were embarrassed. He calmed down a bit, and we hugged for a while. He then shyly told me that he loves when I hug him and say nice things to him, which was so cute. And I love that he loves being comforted - I'm obviously all too happy to oblige! 

Wow, you definitely surprised me, from never crying to crying a couple times a week. I have a question, if you liked your bf wiping your tears, why did you hide them, was It because your lip curled like you say "ugly" cry? Also, I found quite sweet you liked your bf's gesture, wiping your face, did he successfully wipe tears from your face?

Cute your bf was embarrassed because of the tear that fell down his nose. Hope you are ok now, have a great week and thank you for posting your obs.

P.S you wrote you had a couple of self obs, yet I read only one, did I miss something? Or It wasn't for this post.

Board footera