You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 11, 2020 8:58 pm  #1

Cillian Murphy, 'Red Lights'

When he finds his dear friend and mentor collapsed from a heart attack, and after he receives word that she has died. In the first clip he does the half-shouting, half-crying thing, with a sob dangerously close to coming out. In the second I love how he tries to hold it together before collapsing into sobs on the floor. God seeing a man's shoulders shake from crying makes me want to hug him so much. Plus I'm already wildly attracted to Cillian Murphy and have been since Batman Begins. He's just so beautiful with his eyes and his cheekbones and his lips and I don't know if this makes sense, but also the way he holds his lips.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VkU_KJPNmG621cq-WalsTU2_t6_CEBOQ

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_yrM0cYXjlEXXyXbBu9VPjn388z0jMCy

Last edited by PhoebeOnThePhone (May 11, 2020 9:05 pm)

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

May 12, 2020 7:05 am  #2

Re: Cillian Murphy, 'Red Lights'

Dear PhoebeOnThePhone, thanks for all your contributions, much appreciated! Stay safe.

May 12, 2020 4:40 pm  #3

Very nice! But I wish they wouldn't do the "throws things/overturns furniture before breaking down" as often. Does that really happen all that much in real life?

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

May 13, 2020 1:20 am  #4

Thank you abc!

Caircair, I'd just as soon not have the throwing things too, but I'll allow it (in fiction) if it includes crying. I don't know if people do it in real life.

May 20, 2020 9:26 pm  #5

Very nice. I've been watching him for so long in "Peaky Blinders", where he's so self-possessed, this was a great change.  

Climbing to a high chamber in a well of houses, he threw himself down in his clothes on a neglected bed, and its pillow was wet with wasted tears. -- A Tale of Two Cities

May 20, 2020 10:15 pm  #6

And even in Peaky, he has a brief breakdown once. He's such a beautiful crier in general, with his husky voice and glimpses of crumpled face.

Board footera