You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 27, 2020 6:07 am  #1

I'm Back!

Hey, guys! I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe during these times. I know it has been a long time since I last posted here, but I was looking at the story requests I wrote for you guys, and I feel bad for leaving Truth or Dare on a cliffhanger. I'm sorry about that.  I will say, Amans did an amazing job completing the story! I loved the details, and I feel like he definitely did the story justice.

The reason why I stopped posting on here is mostly because of religious reasons. While crying is not exactly a fetish for me (it's more of a deep fascination), I couldn't help but feel guilty for being active on this website. In my religion, sex is a taboo subject, and fetishes are definitely not discussed. It's difficult for me to explain it, so I'm sorry if this isn't making any sense. I just couldn't shake the guilt.

(Along with that, I sometimes get scared talking to people online. There are definitely some strange people lurking around on the internet, and I've bumped into a few--hence the fear.)

I will warn you guys that while I am back to being active here, it is temporary. I'm going to serve a mission soon for my church, and the rules are pretty strict about what type of media I'm allowed to use. I'll be gone anywhere from six to eighteen months. I don't know when I'm leaving, but I'll tell you guys when I find out.

In the meantime, I'm looking forward to talking to all of you again and reading your posts! I'm also open to writing more stories for anyone who wants one written. If you requested one and I didn't end up writing it, feel free to PM me again and remind me about it.

I should probably go to bed now (it's late where I'm at), but I'll check in tomorrow.

Still, by the clock's revolution each hour,
I dissolve into tears about ev'ry half hour.

May 27, 2020 9:49 am  #2

Re: I'm Back!

Welcome back girl, I definitely understand your reasons, I am also commited to religion, so, I'm glad you are safe and back.

May 28, 2020 4:59 am  #3

Re: I'm Back!

News:

As of today, I learned that I will be serving a mission in the area where I live! I start the mission near the end of June 2020, so I'll only be on here for about a month before I go inactive again. However, I might visit this website every once in a while, just so I can check in with you guys--I don't want anyone to get worried about me while I'm gone!

Still, by the clock's revolution each hour,
I dissolve into tears about ev'ry half hour.

Board footera