You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 19, 2020 6:00 am  #1

3am thoughts

Well it was actually 2:30 am last night when this crying realization hit me. (It's nothing sexual it's all about the comforting).

I think I like it when a guy is embarrassed. I also like it when a guy looses control. I like when they  fight to keep control so they don't embarrass themselves but they eventually loose control anyways. (Like when they fight to hold in their tears but eventually break down anyway). Then I feel the need to comfort them and make them feel better. They are so embarrassed I'm the only one they will eventually break down for. They are vulnerable. To be vulnerable is special to that special someone. It makes me warm and fuzzy inside especially when a guy lets me comfort him. That makes him even more vulnerable. He's acknowledging someone else knows and I'm letting him know it's ok to have that release to feel better.

June 19, 2020 5:05 pm  #2

Re: 3am thoughts

Hello Princess_Lucky, nice timing for your reflections I was thinking, and I like both, I feel honored when a girl comes to cry to me unashamedly, but I also like seeing a girl struggle trying to fight the tears, it's kind of like a challenge. Being vulnerable in front of me is also very valuable, I acknowledge and do all in my hands to make up to it.
Thanks for posting, have a wonderful weekend.

June 20, 2020 7:57 am  #3

I'd be lying if I said I never encouraged a woman to cry when she was obviously trying to hide it, tbh.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

June 21, 2020 2:49 pm  #4

NeedHerSobs wrote:

I'd be lying if I said I never encouraged a woman to cry when she was obviously trying to hide it, tbh.

I've totally done that to a guy tbh. Honestly I thought they'd feel better after they cried. And certainly I wanted to make sure I was there when it happened so I could comfort the guy.

June 21, 2020 3:28 pm  #5

Princess_Lucky1731 wrote:

I've totally done that to a guy tbh. Honestly I thought they'd feel better after they cried. And certainly I wanted to make sure I was there when it happened so I could comfort the guy.

Were you successful?

June 22, 2020 4:56 am  #6

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Princess_Lucky1731 wrote:

Were you successful?

Unfortunately I was not successful

Board footera