You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 8, 2020 11:38 am  #1

nice crying scene - La Costeña y el Cachaco

I found this nice scene in a soap i saw a few years ago. The actor is called Jorge Enrique Abello, he plays the role of a wealthy bussiness man who is overcome with a lot of family problems. He has an extensive talk with his mentor in the previous episode where he questions him some more. He feels the urge to cry and goes to the terrace to relieve himself but his mentor comes after him and when he turns towards him tears are shown streaming down his face. His mentor tries to convince him that he should not cry so intensly because it's not manly, he does this in a friendly , fatherly way and at the end of the scene he s shown trying to supress his sobs but it's pretty clear he cannot do that and cries despite himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOPFCrnSvGA&t=375s ( the scene starts at 1:22 where he starts crying and at 3:54 he's sobbing and there are traces of tears on his shirt and at 6:30 he's shown calmed down but with eyes still moist and traces of tears)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

July 8, 2020 11:54 am  #2

Re: nice crying scene - La Costeña y el Cachaco

I see what you're talking about Psychic girl, his face with several tear streaks unchecked, sobbing, in Latin America that is not "manly", even though I have seen a few men do it. But you know, culture.

Thank you for sharing.

Board footera