You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 3, 2020 6:42 pm  #21

Re: Siblings

You know, reading about one person being comforted by 2-3 people at once is my favorite thing about your fics. It's a fantasy I never knew I had an interest in.

I'm a woman and I think women are beautiful when they cry.

October 3, 2020 8:18 pm  #22

truffle wrote:

You know, reading about one person being comforted by 2-3 people at once is my favorite thing about your fics. It's a fantasy I never knew I had an interest in.

I remember you wrote in Truth or Dare how you wished you were in Kylie's place when Connor, Tyrell and Abby comforted her. I knew you kind of wanted that to happen to you, I could assume you have never been in that situation before?

October 10, 2020 5:08 pm  #23

When they arrived to Rebecca's house, Rebecca, her father and her brother are in the living room, she sat in a sofa, when Jason, Jessica and Dante arrived.

Jason: "Excuse me, I think Becca would be more comfortable in her room". Rebecca nods in agreement.
Rebecca's father agrees with Jason and her brother shrugs his shoulders as if saying whatever you do is fine with me.

Jason scoops Becca like a princess and takes her to her room upstairs.

Jason: I place Becca on her bed, caressing the back of her thigh all the way down to her calf when I made sure she was safe in her bed. Rebecca smiles.

Rebecca: "Do you think I'll fully heal to play again?" My eyes start to fill with tears, dreading the possibility to never play tennis again.

Jason: I see tears in Becca's eyes, I sit in the bed next to her, placing a hand on her shin, caressing the front of her lower leg and I cupped her cheek with my other hand, caressing her cheek from below her eye to her chin following her chin curvature, returning it up from the middle of her cheek, barely brushing her lips, resting my thumb below the middle of her eye. "I do not have a hundred percent answer to that, but I don't think the injury is too serious, but even if it is, and, I know tennis is a big part of your life, it shouldn't determine you happiness, I love you not because you play tennis, I love you for who you are, for what is in your heart and soul".

Rebecca: I feel tears in my eyelashes, I am not holding back, I trust my boyfriend with my life and I love him so much, I have no secrets hidden from him. I blink and I feel a tear starting its way down my right cheek.

Jason: Seeing Becca like this makes me really sad, I want to cheer her up, I see a tear overflowing her right eye and rolling straight to my thumb, I tenderly wiped it. I know, I will talk to her about our near future. "Have you thought about our near future? We are in junior year, next year we will graduate, remember I promised you we will get married when we finish?

Rebecca: I see tears glistening in Jason's eyes, I have never seen him this emotional, I cup his still dry cheeks as more tears spill down both my cheeks. "Of course I remember, I long for the day when we are married". More tears run from my eyes to Jason's thumbs, I feel them caressing my cheek from under my eye, abruptly stopping where Jason's thumbs are, I smile at Jason's gesture as he lovingly wipes my tears.

Jason: I see Becca switch mood, her tears changed from sad to happy, I softly catch the tears that fall from the middle of her eyes and wipe the tears that roll from the corners of her eyes. I am getting emotional too, thinking of the wedding, this time I allow my emotions to take over me, I feel a tear escape from each of my eyes, I am smiling as I see Becca's angelic face, streaked with tears that I wipe as they fall. I feel my tears caressing my skin, stopping where I feel Becca's silky fingers, I feel her slowly brushing her fingers along the tear streak, drying it all the way to just below my eyes. I smile. "I love you Becca, I am counting the days until our marriage, I can't wait to kiss and wipe your happy tears as you say I do and scoop you to our wedding bed and make you the happiest woman on earth."

Rebecca: I feel my heart racing like a motorcycle in a Superbike racing tournament as I, for the first time in my life, wipe Jason's emotional tears from his handsome cheeks, feeling the tear streaks as well, clearing all trace of tears, as I feel his soft hands wiping my tears and clearing my tear streaks as well. "I am also eagerly waiting to share our happiness with our close ones in our wedding day, I am sure I'll be the envy of more than one when they see the most handsome man kissing and wiping my happy tears from my face in front of the altar, and be sure that if I see beautiful tears rolling down your handsome cheeks, I will also take care of them the same way you take care of mine, I will do everything to be the perfect wife for you, to make you happy, support you in all our projects and bear your children, raise them and love them as a gift from God and a product of our love." As I say this, I see more tears fall down Jason's cheeks, I kiss a tear from each of his cheeks and wipe the other tears.

Jason: I feel an overwhelming love when Becca kissed my tears, wiping the rest, I kiss a few tears from both her cheeks, kissing the trails all the way to their source, just under her eyes, I lay in bed next to her, caressing her thigh with one hand as I soothe her hair with the other one.

October 11, 2020 1:19 am  #24

This was a very intimate chapter and I really liked it. I liked the one on one comforting very much. I t as nice to see both Becca and Jason feel safe/secure enough to let go. I also liked how they took care of each other's tears. I could picture every detail. It was exquisietly written. 

October 11, 2020 8:31 pm  #25

Amans lacrimae wrote:

I remember you wrote in Truth or Dare how you wished you were in Kylie's place when Connor, Tyrell and Abby comforted her. I knew you kind of wanted that to happen to you, I could assume you have never been in that situation before?

I've been in that situation before but it didn't go as smoothly as it does in your fics. It's chaotic, and the only person who actually wiped my tears was the person sitting next to me, and his arm was around me too tightly and I didn't like him, and everyone else was just standing around and staring and saying dumb things. The real fantasy is being surrounded by 2-3 people who care, and who work together to comfort you. One can dream.

I'm a woman and I think women are beautiful when they cry.

October 13, 2020 3:50 pm  #26

truffle wrote:

I've been in that situation before but it didn't go as smoothly as it does in your fics. It's chaotic, and the only person who actually wiped my tears was the person sitting next to me, and his arm was around me too tightly and I didn't like him, and everyone else was just standing around and staring and saying dumb things. The real fantasy is being surrounded by 2-3 people who care, and who work together to comfort you. One can dream.

And I hope you have it fulfilled, have a great day.
By the way, I am still eagerly waiting for your obs.

Board footera