You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 3, 2020 11:36 pm  #1

New boyfriend obs

Two days ago, my boyfriend and i had a not-so-pleasant conversation; wasn’t really an argument, just me spitting out the truth on how something, that has affected both him and me in the relationship, is really making me feel. We were standing in the middle of his room when the conversation took place.
As i said one thing in particular while i was talking about my feelings, he burst into tears really badly in a matter of seconds. I instinctively grabbed him in a hug and buried his face into my shoulder (which was kind of challenging to do while standing, as he’s a 6’4 guy and i’m a 5’6 girl). He hugged me back immediately and started sobbing really hard, which made me hug him even tighter as i whispered calming words to him. I moved him away and saw that half of his face is smeared with tears, which i wiped instantly. I then placed him to sit down, sat in his lap facing him and hugged him again. He started sobbing right away and tried to talk but his voice was cracking so much so i just calmed him down again repeating “its okay”. Again, i moved away to see that he had tears all around his eyes, but this time significantly less than the first time he started crying. I wiped them all at once.
Fast forward to couple of minutes later, we were standing in his room again, this time talking normally, when his eyes began to water and his voice started cracking mid-sentence. I grabbed him in a massive hug again, but this time he didn’t cry into my shoulder, he just leaned his chin on it, so this time when he moved away i saw a single tear from his left eye still rolling down his cheek inches from his lips. I of course wiped it, but this time twice; first i caught the teardrop with my thumb and then i wiped the trail it left. Also, he has gorgeous blue eyes which looked absolutely magical after crying, even though seeing him like that absolutely broke my heart.
Edit; i forgot to add a really notable moment. At one point he started crying again mid-conversation, and i just grabbed his face, pressed my lips on his left eye and repeatedly kissed it, while covering his right eye with my right hand and occasionally wiping it when i would feel his tears soak my hand. I remember he had a really intense crying face, with his lip curling.

Last edited by andjyx (August 4, 2020 1:06 am)

August 4, 2020 12:26 am  #2

Re: New boyfriend obs

That was a stunning obs. I loved the way you comforted your bf and the way he let you take control and just comfort him.

August 4, 2020 12:35 am  #3

Breathtaking, I am surprised at the amount of tears he can shed, to have his face smeared with tears.

Is this the first time you wipe his tears? How did he react when you did, plus, you also wiped a tear streak left.

August 4, 2020 1:01 am  #4

Princess_Lucky1731 wrote:

That was a stunning obs. I loved the way you comforted your bf and the way he let you take control and just comfort him.

Thank you! That is exactly what i absolutely adore about him; he has absolutely zero issue with showing his emotions in front of me. There were a couple of instances where he was the first one to bury his face in my shoulder and start crying, and we weren’t even aware that we’re in love with each other, let alone in a relationship when he first cried in front of me. I found that absolutely priceless.

August 4, 2020 1:07 am  #5

andjyx wrote:

Thank you! That is exactly what i absolutely adore about him; he has absolutely zero issue with showing his emotions in front of me. There were a couple of instances where he was the first one to bury his face in my shoulder and start crying, and we weren’t even aware that we’re in love with each other, let alone in a relationship when he first cried in front of me. I found that absolutely priceless.

So, this is the second guy who cried in front of you before you cried in front of him? Also, he is used to be taken care of. An ideal crier for most girls around here. Good source of obs. Does he comfort you the same way you comfort him?

August 4, 2020 1:11 am  #6

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Breathtaking, I am surprised at the amount of tears he can shed, to have his face smeared with tears.

Is this the first time you wipe his tears? How did he react when you did, plus, you also wiped a tear streak left.

Thank you. He is indeed an amazing crier, as in he has no problem sobbing, letting his tears run freely and being comforted.

Its definitely not the first time. I’ve done it only twice before though, as he isn’t a frequent crier. I definitely think he likes me wiping his tears; he does the same for me too, and he knows i love it.

August 4, 2020 1:16 am  #7

andjyx wrote:

Thank you. He is indeed an amazing crier, as in he has no problem sobbing, letting his tears run freely and being comforted.

Its definitely not the first time. I’ve done it only twice before though, as he isn’t a frequent crier. I definitely think he likes me wiping his tears; he does the same for me too, and he knows i love it.

Since he cries so openly, have you seen him cry in front of other people?

August 4, 2020 1:20 am  #8

Amans lacrimae wrote:

andjyx wrote:

So, this is the second guy who cried in front of you before you cried in front of him? Also, he is used to be taken care of. An ideal crier for most girls around here. Good source of obs. Does he comfort you the same way you comfort him?

That’s the one. I remember mentioning him not that long ago on here…i can safely say that he is my dream crier; he likes being comforted, he has no problem completely showing his emotions plus he’s way taller than me which makes me feel even more protective of his vulnerability.
He does. He’s one of the best comforters i have ever come across. He can literally feel the change in my breathing and he knows i’m about to cry, and he’ll encourage me to do so because he doesn’t want me to hold anything inside. He’ll hug me really tightly, wrapping both arms around me and holding the back of my head with one hand. He’ll silently let me cry my eyes out, literally soaking his shirt with my tears and whenever i sob louder, he would say a single world “slobodno” which can be translated to something like “its okay, feel free to”. In the end, he’ll always wipe every last tear from my face. He is a truly irreplaceable comforter for me.

August 4, 2020 1:23 am  #9

Amans lacrimae wrote:

andjyx wrote:

Since he cries so openly, have you seen him cry in front of other people?

He doesn’t actually cry in front of everyone, and since i’m the person he is closest to, i never saw him even be close to tears in front of others, only myself. In fact, when he had that breakdown i wrote about some time go on New Year’s Eve, he only started crying as soon as we ended up alone in another room separated from others.

August 4, 2020 1:26 am  #10

andjyx wrote:

That’s the one. I remember mentioning him not that long ago on here…i can safely say that he is my dream crier; he likes being comforted, he has no problem completely showing his emotions plus he’s way taller than me which makes me feel even more protective of his vulnerability.
He does. He’s one of the best comforters i have ever come across. He can literally feel the change in my breathing and he knows i’m about to cry, and he’ll encourage me to do so because he doesn’t want me to hold anything inside. He’ll hug me really tightly, wrapping both arms around me and holding the back of my head with one hand. He’ll silently let me cry my eyes out, literally soaking his shirt with my tears and whenever i sob louder, he would say a single world “slobodno” which can be translated to something like “its okay, feel free to”. In the end, he’ll always wipe every last tear from my face. He is a truly irreplaceable comforter for me.

I'm glad you're still with him, so, he doesn't cry but when he cries he cries a waterfall of tears, lovely. I am amazed you had the courage to tell him you liked having your tears wiped. He seems to be definitely a keeper.

Board footera